Become a Patron!

Boreas rta is a WINNER

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How I managed to overlook this rta is beyond me. I had it in my parts bin where it sat unused for idk 2 yrs plus. Now with things as they are I am getting my gear in order. This rta is definitely a keeper. It has great flavor and check this out zero leaking. It spent several nights in bed with me, mostly on it's side and no juice spots anywhere. I went to YT to see some wicking techniques and nailed it 1st try. I was going to give it away but now I do not think so. Part of my rotation? Probably. If you have any pieces or parts for this let me know and I will purchase if for sale. I only have one deck. Thank you and peace and love to all.
Rick1599423423109-365924797.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, it is a big part of my vapocolypse stash - have a few brand new ones stashed, plus bought a lot of replacement glass

Not parting with parts, that is for sure

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
boreas was my first rebuildable RTA great atty

Was the first RTA I could ever get to vape properly - RTAs have come a long long way and it was the first real flavor RTA that would vape worth a hoot, not leak, etc

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah, it is a big part of my vapocolypse stash - have a few brand new ones stashed, plus bought a lot of replacement glass

Not parting with parts, that is for sure
I have looked and eveyone is out of stock. Not that it matters at this point. Wish I had known how much I would like it sooner. Thanks for responding.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all for your input. I love this place. Happy Labor Day.

Buried deep in the whacked out original Boreas thread, the designer, Roxynoodle posted a place that carried the proper o-ring replacements if you need to do a refurbish

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Buried deep in the whacked out original Boreas thread, the designer, Roxynoodle posted a place that carried the proper o-ring replacements if you need to do a refurbish
Yeah current seals will only last so long. So, It would be a good Idea to have spares. I will see what I can locate. Thank you

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Be careful of the bottom oring where the deck sits on the base.
When you are washing the tank it can get misplaced.
That leads to a leaky mess.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Be careful of the bottom oring where the deck sits on the base.
When you are washing the tank it can get misplaced.
That leads to a leaky mess.
Yeah I it is a loose one too. I have almost lost it already. Thank you for the headz up. I would really like a back up deck. I only have the one currently with it.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The decks were different sizes to accommodate larger builds - they weren't really for replacing one if it wears out

(Seems may have allowed more air or juice in too, can't remember)

These were made when velocity decks were the only way to fly and touted as state of the art

Love how they pop out though

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Closest affordable thing I've found lately is the SC Aromamizer V2 at VapeNW for $9.99 each. Just have to be careful how you line up the deck when you put it back together.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would like the convience of having a built deck ready to go. That $10 Aromamizer might be an option. I have a Glaz that I like but do not use much.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can send you a SS one Rick. I don't use it or have plans to.
That would be amazing. What would you like for it? I can send you some cash or if you have a specific need let me know. I have some cool stuff. I have some extra Half Moon drip tips that are new. Just express your nreds because I am loving the Boreas. I know I am late to that party I know. Thank you so much.

VU Sponsors