Bottles!!

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows where to find NICE LOOKING GLASS BOTTLES, I know of a ton of vendors that carry the usual brown, blue bottles, with blunt tops, drippers etc..

But what I am looking for is bottles that are actually beautiful, or elegant, or modern, etc. you name it, something out of the ordinary, something like this crystal canyon vapes I got some juices from this guys and some I loved, some I did not really care for them, but the bottles... Oh man those look elegant, even the 3ml bottles looked nice, but since they were clear bottles and kind of stiff, I believe those are PET bottles.

Anyways, if anyone knows where I could get a hold of some nice glass bottles, please share the love!

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks BigNasy, Yup, there are a few good ones there, but I would love to see more design to them, any other ideas out there?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dhgate has perfume style glass vials and bottles. search for crystal bottles. glass bottle with dropper, perfume bottles and eliquid bottles.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dhgate has perfume style glass vials and bottles. search for crystal bottles. glass bottle with dropper, perfume bottles and eliquid bottles.
Tons of bottles!! They mostly do wholesale!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i've ordered goods from them a few times, you just have to order minimum orders, some are low enough to be worthwhile.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And how long did it take to get here?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 weeks, but I was ordering supplies for my old business, so I don't know how long the items in this field would take. I would assume it would be around the same, most of it comes from China.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of bottles, where can i get the kind of PLASTIC needles thin enough to use the refill port on my Kayfun? I've got bottles with metal needles, but i'm told those wear down the little valve inside.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of bottles, where can i get the kind of PLASTIC needles thin enough to use the refill port on my Kayfun? I've got bottles with metal needles, but i'm told those wear down the little valve inside.
I have no idea Jeremy, I don't think I have seen a plastic needle that could work there, but I could be dead wrong, maybe you could use something to push into the ball valve so it opens and then use your blunt needle?
Even though I think it is possible to wear the metal ball inside, or harm the oring in there, I wouldn't worry too much about it, in fact, I was completely unaware of this until now
But hey someone else could chip in on this subject.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeremy, I got one with the long plastic needle at either One Stop DIY Shop or DIY Flavor Shack. Sorry, I can't remember which. I'd look it up, but I'm on my way out the door to my grandson's birthday party. I'll be back on Monday & if you're still looking, I'll find it. But, I know it came from one of those places I listed.

VU Sponsors