Become a Patron!

Bought some nic yesterday, by the numbers...

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
thought I would pick up an additional years supply yesterday. Ordered 4, 120 mil bottles of 100mg . Price was high compared to previous purchases, probably twice as much, Order was shipped today. If I waited till next month the tax would be in effect and would be $1344.00 . Don't wait...

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thought I would pick up an additional years supply yesterday. Ordered 4, 120 mil bottles of 100mg . Price was high compared to previous purchases, probably twice as much, Order was shipped today. If I waited till next month the tax would be in effect and would be $1344.00 . Don't wait...
I also bought nic in November...twice.
My best estimate indicates I have something like a 20-year supply in a little freezer now, and figure that'll do. If it goes bad, or I drop a bottle or something, I figure sometime during the next 15-20 years, I'll find some opportunity to re-load without paying over $2500 in tax on $100 of product...
:cuss2:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I also bought nic in November...twice.
My best estimate indicates I have something like a 20-year supply in a little freezer now, and figure that'll do. If it goes bad, or I drop a bottle or something, I figure sometime during the next 15-20 years, I'll find some opportunity to re-load without paying over $2500 in tax on $100 of product...
:cuss2:
actually this should bring me up to 9-10 year supply, if I live that long... :cool:

VU Sponsors