Become a Patron!

Box mod squonk but RDA enclosed in box?

Hello

I have been out of the seen for awhile.

For my first mod, I'm liking box mods. I was looking for a mod that has the rda/build deck enclosed within the box so only the drip tip would show out of the box. Been looking can't find one. Such a thing exist?

Poon

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's a lot AIO devices these days. I'm not too familiar with them, but they seem to be patterned after the Billet box. I read terms like: "Boro" or "Bridge" but it sounds like what you're looking for. Vandy Vape made one called the Pulse AIO (I think?) Lots of companies have created their own versions. They make different rebuildable things that go inside of them. Some are pretty expensive, some probably not too spendy.

A lot of people love those devices. I've declined to try any so far. It's supposedly one of those rabbit holes people can get into.

There's a lot AIO devices these days. I'm not too familiar with them, but they seem to be patterned after the Billet box. I read terms like: "Boro" or "Bridge" but it sounds like what you're looking for. Vandy Vape made one called the Pulse AIO (I think?) Lots of companies have created their own versions. They make different rebuildable things that go inside of them. Some are pretty expensive, some probably not too spendy.

A lot of people love those devices. I've declined to try any so far. It's supposedly one of those rabbit holes people can get into.
Thank you, Just Frank.
I looked at the AIOs. But I haven't found a squonk box with the RDA inside the box. It was all attaching the RDA on top of the box via 510.

Sunlight

Unlisted Vendor
You can try using the mech mod device with the Tube Mech Squonk Adapter

Attachments

• RDA Feeder 3-400x400.jpg
    RDA Feeder 3-400x400.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
  • RDA Feeder 5-400x400.jpg
    RDA Feeder 5-400x400.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

VU Sponsors