Become a Patron!

Breazy.Com + Vaping Underground 1 Year Anniversary (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, time flies! It's been one year since Breazy became an authorized member on Vaping Underground. During this time many of you have become highly valued customers and friends. Celebrating a year is a monumental milestone and our relationship as a vendor of Vaping Underground is one of our longest running partnerships. We can't thank you fellow vapers enough for your support and your continued patronage of Breazy. We look forward to years of sharing only the best of products and hardware with you, you are all part of our Breazy family. From all of us to all of you, thank you.

To celebrate, and to show our appreciation to the VU community, we would like to host a small give-away:

(1) Sigelei Fuchai 200 watt box mod.

(1) Kanger K Box Mini Platinum.

(5) Winners will win a bottle of Apple Snap Liquids each.

Vaping Underground members can enter by telling us what you like about Breazy and how we can better serve you in the future. Or, if you are just into it for the free equipment, a simple congrats would also work. Simple as that! Winners will be drawn on Friday April 15th at 10pm

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Breazy has been so nice to me since joining VU that I must consider her one of my newest bestest friends here! :xD:

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know Breazy from the corner so I know they can be trusted!
Only thing that could make you better would be 50% discounts for your corner friends LOL

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love how fast breazy's shipping is ordered an rx200 with my taxes and they even sent some free cotton with it congrats

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the great customer service that me and my friends have received along with quick turnaround times, nice packaging and a good selection of juices and hardware :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Giveaway or not, I can't imagine that Breazy would be where they are today without Dom. No offense, but Dom does a fantastic job here of keeping all of us informed and happy.

Congrats Breazy.com and thank you Dom for keeping us satisfied :)

You rock!

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great products and great service. They were very helpful to me with a special need. No excuses just fast resolution. Great communication. I was highly impressed! Keep up the good work and Happy Anniversary!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stoked for you guys! You really have a great thing going and i know you guys are going to keep rocking it.

I just hit year 5 on my small business down in the florida keys and i know how much hard work and dedication it takes to keep things rolling along. Well...its a jet ski rental...so...floating along would be the more appropriate term.

b9037a6926fcb915d30b4932ad120822.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stoked for you guys! You really have a great thing going and i know you guys are going to keep rocking it.

I just hit year 5 on my small business down in the florida keys and i know how much hard work and dedication it takes to keep things rolling along. Well...its a jet ski rental...so...floating along would be the more appropriate term.

Hey Tony. Good to see you. I'm going to be in Boca sometime this up coming summer or something for work. I'm going to try and make it down to see you. I need to get more dive certifications while I'm down there and do some Jet Skiing. I've been using Force Dive in Boca the last time I was there. Good group of guys.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Damn, Son. Where the hell you been?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love the customer service from Breazy, also big selection of juices and not going to lie, love all the sales ;)

Congrats on 1 year and many more to come :)

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary breazy! :) thanks for everything!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy, I know of Force Dive, they are a good group of people. I am a DM so if you do make it down to the Keys, i have a fantastic place nearby called Looe Key for you to practice on and will keep you perfectly safe as well. It is hands down my favorite place to scuba and free dive. Completely loaded with marine life. Def got you covered on the ski too!!
320d457a6048fa222562d7842bc67d3d.jpg

Damn, Son. Where the hell you been?

Hey there Huck, i know i know... ive been outta the loop, but it wasn't entirely my fault. Not too long ago my office that i kept my spearfishing stuff, vaping gear and clothes got hit with a terrible case of mold. I left town for a week and come back to a horrible/nasty mess. I lost like 90% of my clothes, and 99.99% of my vape equipment. Liquids, juices and ALLLL my diy stuff, tons and tons of stuff had to go in the trash. I was sick for weeks from that too. Everything in there went down the drain. Only thing that survived was the one mod and the Herakles tank i got from Breazy a few months before that, it survived was because it was with me on my trip. Since then ive been laying low, working extra hard and trying to recoup my losses. Still been on the forums and learning about all the new gear and what not but a bit behind with all the new fancy stuff coming out on the market.

Sorry Breazy, didn't mean derail your 1 year anniversary thread.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations @Breazy_Com. I joined VU recently and have already seen many threads by you guys. Also your title speaks no lie

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can say that you have a very progressive website that I see adapts to the changes of this fast moving industry. You have enough specials that attracts both old and new vapors and the great prices can't be beat! Keep up the great work and congratulations on the one year relationship anniversary.

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats @Breazy_Com on your anniversary and thank you for the chance at winning the giveaway. I just recently received my order from Breazy......nice. The only advice I can give is to stay the way you are. Just stay Breazy and you will be just fine;)

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're friendly, their juice is really tasty, and they've still with us.
Congrats and thanks for the contest.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Breazy was fast. courteous and very well priced when I ordered from them. I'd love to see more hardware added. Congrats on the anniversary!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i like your site, but the one thing you guys do to piss me off is this
I get emails saying 20% off new items.
And theres something on there I want at an incredible price, and its a PRE ORDER. But when you finally get said item in stock its no longer aNEW PRODUCT and eligible for the 20% off.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well congrats breazy. I have alot of fun with breazy there a good bunch. Nice ppl good products

have a nice day

FraKTal

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on being around for a year. Your site has so many brands it's pretty impressive.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats breazy! I of course think you rock on customer service and in general

The only thing I'd change is maybe try to be more specific about dates on preorders. A few different I've gone to buy something from your site it has been a preorder and I am always afraid to preorder not knowing at least a general estimate. But keep doing what you do and we will keep coming back

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I remember back when they had a great sale and I missed the deadline :( but breazy made me a code so I could still get that great deal! I'll forever be a breazy customer. They go above and beyond for there customers!

Only thing I'd change is be a little more specific when pre orders will ship ;)
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the customer service, packaging is the best I have seen love the stickers too iam a sticker person and your preorder system is amazing it's the fastest I have seem and when message on when preorders will ship I immediately get a response .... congratulations on 1yr...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats Breazy!

I have loved doing business with you guys. From the personal email I received following my first order, the top notch customer service (shout out and kudos to Jonathan) , excellent prices, service and fast shipping you guys always go the extra mile to take care of customers like me.

This type of service is often lacking with online vape vendors, and for this reason I am committed to being a Breazy customer for life! :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Breazy because he's real folk, I remember him first starting off with the business and watched as they grew, he never stopped being a regular member, friendly to everyone here on VU, Kudo's to a great guy with a great vape store!!!!
Edit>>>with GREAT contests too!!!!!

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on your 1 year Anniversary Breazy!

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't ordered from you ... yet. I have, however, seen that you stay active here on VU and have lots of people saying good things about you. You must be doing something right ... I'm going to keep you in mind the next time I'm looking to buy new equipment.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Breasy is such a good friend, so honest too it makes you feel comfortable ordering. Congrats Breasy

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Congratulations!
PRO:
good customer service
Well designed, easy to navigate website
Fair pricing
CON:
Not many products in the rebuildable section. In particular, RDAs.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK first I would like to say congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! I am so happy for you!
I honestly love the customer relations that the Breazy team is known for! I absolutely loved the packaging when my shipment arrived!
I am glad to be able to be able to around to celebrate with you all!!!
Thanks again for another amazing giveaway!!!
Good luck everyone!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors