Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #10 Space Jam (Ended)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I would think the same thing I just thought it was funny that no one has noticed that yet!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk
Didn't notice until my wife told me. We're doing Halloween decorations and I was like it's only September 30th and tomorrow is the 31st and she said no its October 1st lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't notice until my wife told me. We're doing Halloween decorations and I was like it's only September 30th and tomorrow is the 31st and she said no its October 1st lol

I have always remembered the beginning of that saying but I don't know how it ends but the first part is the only months that have 30 days and except for September my mom has a kid in all the months that don't have 31 days!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My mom taught me when I was younger to remember that. You use the knuckles on your hands as a hill...but I forgot how it went lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok guys I received my winnings.
The" slurp red". And all I can say is awesome!!!!!! Thanks breazy for the chance hope to win again soon. And guys if you want to vape your first slurpie then jump over to breazy and order you some "slurp red" it is great. I'll be ordering the slurp blue soon. Its got to be just as good

scooter

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok guys I received my winnings.
The" slurp red". And all I can say is awesome!!!!!! Thanks breazy for the chance hope to win again soon. And guys if you want to vape your first slurpie then jump over to breazy and order you some "slurp red" it is great. I'll be ordering the slurp blue soon. Its got to be just as good

scooter
The slurp blue is really really good, I may have to grab a bottle of red :D

Congrats to all the winners!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations to all the winners and enjoy the juice! @Breazy_ Com thanks for another great giveaway!!!

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats winners hope it's as good as what I won "SLURP RED 6MG"
It's awesome that's breazy for ya great bunch of people

scooter

VU Sponsors