Become a Patron!

broke vape

i was filling my lite 40 vape with juice and i guess i tightened it back up to tight and the clear piece that holds juice came off from bottom is there any way i can fix it?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From Google, it looks as if this is a regular tank that screws apart for cleaning. Can you post a pic of the problem you're having?

From Google, it looks as if this is a regular tank that screws apart for cleaning. Can you post a pic of the problem you're having?
this pic isnt accually one thats broke but if u see on the bottom of it where the clear piece connects with the top of metal piece thats where it came off at and wont stay

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 31

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
only thing I could say is to see if you can find a replacement tank. I would have to google that to see if its glass or plastic but ibtanked.com might have it or be able to make one

only thing I could say is to see if you can find a replacement tank. I would have to google that to see if its glass or plastic but ibtanked.com might have it or be able to make one
it is plastic and this may sound dumb but could i use like a super glue or something to keep it in place or would it melt or catch fire

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would not use superglue. It can be toxic and not sure how it would react with the heat from vaping. let me see what i can find.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
unfortunately I cannot find anything for a replacement tank :( maybe ibtanked could make something out of glass for you

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jomo tank should be glass tank held on with friction to the top assembly (chimney) by the blue o rings. When unscrewing the base for coil replacement or refilling liquid be aware the glass can be dislodged from said blue o rings. If you over tighten the base when reassembling, you run the risk of the coil unscrewing from the base and staying screwed into the chimney. Here is a link to a You Tube video that explains a bit of info:

and another which shows the glass tank removal and installation (at 3:50)

Good Luck!

VU Sponsors