Become a Patron!

Bull city Labor Day sale?

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay I'm listening...okay I'm just ear hustling for now. :)
images

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I have used it a few times just seeing if there's any Labor Day sales

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to guess there's either not one or they are waiting to announce it.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Probably waiting until Thursday for the folks like me who order on Tuesday or Wednesday in the hopes of getting their order by Saturday...

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just seen another sighting on facebook. They are having a sale with details soon to come. That was 22 hours ago.
ugg, just ordered 20+ flavors and got them today.... can't afford more really but might not be able to resist, my poor credit card...

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Well I hope I get notifications on this. Ya'll take care & have a great night/morning! :cool:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In my email inbox...
---
Let Bull City Flavors help you get those creative juices flowing with our Labor Day Sale! Shop our website on Monday, September 5th and receive 15% off your order with the code LABORDAY2016. Sale starts at midnight EST on September 5 and ends at midnight September 6.

Don't forget...FREE SHIPPING for orders over $75!
---

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Crap... Just ordered a few hours ago. Lol, oh well. I did get 6% off so... Woohoo! ;)

I so wasn't planning on going crazy with flavors, but I did get a few more than I had originally planned. :p

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing with these sales is those of us who go out and do things, travel always loose out.... same thing with hunting and black Friday sales here in WI.... I'm always in the woods during them:(
Leaving in the morning for the weekend and will be out in nature and may loose out on this sale because I cant get on line even with the cell phone! Maybe I'll give the list to someone and have them order for me.....

Word to venders Start the sale a day or two before and end it when ever you will get way more sales!

VU Sponsors