Bull city Labor Day sale?

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Huckleberried and @Foggz I hope you guys are spared from the pending mayhem too! Oh and hopefully it won't mess up any BBQs, I'm trying to work an invitation over to Foggz house for some beer and charred meat ;) But if that falls through, I've got my machete ready to pack @PreparationHero order - Dollar Shave Club style, love that commercial :D

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @Huckleberried and @Foggz I hope you guys are spared from the pending mayhem too! Oh and hopefully it won't mess up any BBQs, I'm trying to work an invitation over to Foggz house for some beer and charred meat ;) But if that falls through, I've got my machete ready to pack @PreparationHero order - Dollar Shave Club style, love that commercial :D

you are more than welcome anytime for beer and charred meat! :)

Haven't seen the Dollar Shave club yet but will try to dig it up.. :cheers:

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Everything is better when it's macheted.

I wish I had burnt meat on labor day but I'll be stuck in new jersey, the closest I'll be able to get is fried rat. :(

@Roundhouse do you have any recommendations on flavors that you've gotten in stock recently?

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
@PreparationHero fried rat sound delicious ..ok maybe not... but I'll bet its no worse than vaping FA crab, right @wllmc? miss you dude

As far as the newer flavors, I'd agree with @Foggz , the INW custard is very good, definitely on par with Capella's VC. The new FA flavors like wow are also very good but may be harder to mix with in my opinion because they were designed to be one and done (finished) flavors. Also, these aren't on our site yet, but Flavorah released a bunch of new flavors right before the 8th, I haven't tried all of them yet but but there are some good ones there too.

Last edited:

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@PreparationHero fried rat sound delicious ..ok maybe not... but I'll bet its no worse than vaping FA crab, right @wllmc? miss you dude

If you had it in stock I would have vaped it when I did my disgusting community recipe.

Ive only tried two of the new ones, those damned names make no sense, thanks for the heads up by the way.

But I saw a link on your site for mamaj, but no flavors, are you going to start adding those to, or any other brands like jungle flavors or real flavors?

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Same here, $150 after the coupon. =/

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I built up a cart a couple days ago. Don't know if that's how I got everything I wanted, or not. I doubt if that reserves stuff, but how cool would that be?

Holy shit dude!:huh:

I have $120+ in my cart as well but not buying it. Need to get my credit cards back under control and I have plenty of flavors to keep me in all sorts of juice recipes for many months yet. Hopefully they will have a similar sale for Black Friday... of course by then my cart will likely have doubled in size.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I built up a cart a couple days ago. Don't know if that's how I got everything I wanted, or not. I doubt if that reserves stuff, but how cool would that be?

I was thinking that same thing.. and actually asked re that.. no, does not reserve the inventory.. only creates a cookie on your pc. Would have been kinda cool.. but then from the vendors perspective how much inventory would get tied up that way? ;p

Placed my order last night when I read that some stuff was out of stock.:eek::eek::eek:

[even though was tired and beat and couldn't type (what's that you say ? There's no caffeine in beer? ahh that would explain it ;p )
.. needless to say Roundhouse to the rescue to reset my account after I flubbed it lol]

Thanks @Roundhouse for the assist !

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't judge me. Daddy needs his medicine.. :/
tumblr_ms157c6ugT1qc7cmzo3_400.gif

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks a lot was desperately waiting
Thanks @Elites !
If you had it in stock I would have vaped it when I did my disgusting community recipe.
Thanks for the order @PreparationHero ! With regard to FA crab, I couldn't ever in good conscious sell that stuff - but I've still got some.. PM me and I'll send you some, just promise to post up a video or pics when you vape it lol! As far as new brands, our hands are somewhat tied with the new regs unless we only sell flavors and for baking, beverages etc. and not for e-liquid. For example, we'd been talking with Real Flavors well before 8/8 but when we told them we wanted to sell their 30mls in the original bottles the conversation ended.
Thanks for the early activation, my order is in.
Thanks @TheRatsWon !
^^^^DITTO^^^^......and thank you..!
Thanks @inspects !
Got mine.
Thanks @KDodds !
Lots of out of stock items for this sale :(
I'm sorry about that, oddly enough we had unusually high order volume leading up to the sale :(
Thanks @Huckleberried ! Your are correct, as @Foggz said, carts are actually just cookies stored on your device, they don't reserve anything and we can't even see them.
I have $120+ in my cart as well but not buying it. Need to get my credit cards back under control and I have plenty of flavors to keep me in all sorts of juice recipes for many months yet. Hopefully they will have a similar sale for Black Friday... of course by then my cart will likely have doubled in size.
We don't have a Black Friday sale but we will be having a Cyber Monday sale
Thanks @Roundhouse for the assist !
Of course man, and thank you! Cheers

Hope everyone had a great one!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks @Elites !

Thanks for the order @PreparationHero ! With regard to FA crab, I couldn't ever in good conscious sell that stuff - but I've still got some.. PM me and I'll send you some, just promise to post up a video or pics when you vape it lol! As far as new brands, our hands are somewhat tied with the new regs unless we only sell flavors and for baking, beverages etc. and not for e-liquid. For example, we'd been talking with Real Flavors well before 8/8 but when we told them we wanted to sell their 30mls in the original bottles the conversation ended.

Thanks @TheRatsWon !

Thanks @inspects !

Thanks @KDodds !

I'm sorry about that, oddly enough we had unusually high order volume leading up to the sale :(

Thanks @Huckleberried ! Your are correct, as @Foggz said, carts are actually just cookies stored on your device, they don't reserve anything and we can't even see them.

We don't have a Black Friday sale but we will be having a Cyber Monday sale

Of course man, and thank you! Cheers

Hope everyone had a great one!
Dude, I told ya, go home!! We can wait another day :teehee:

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why at 30mls? Just curious.

Couldn't you incorporate and open a new storefront, Bull City Bakers, and sell (non-tobacco) flavors? And maybe "kitchen" scales and measuring "cups" (beakers)?

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed my order! I'm super excited to try INW Creme Brulee! Thanks for the info!!!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I'll be placing an order shortly. Yeah I know, I'm late to the show lol. Food doesn't cook itself lol. @Roundhouse is your vg Palm or soy base? If Palm I'll be inbound for 2L of VG n 500ml of PG

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll be placing an order shortly. Yeah I know, I'm late to the show lol. Food doesn't cook itself lol. @Roundhouse is your vg Palm or soy base? If Palm I'll be inbound for 2L of VG n 500ml of PG
I think he's out goofin' around now, LOL.

VC, I've always been really happy with his VG and PG, but couldn't say for certain which they are, of course.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... For example, we'd been talking with Real Flavors well before 8/8 but when we told them we wanted to sell their 30mls in the original bottles the conversation ended.
....!
vg or extracts? Their extracts come in 30ml but their vg flavors do not....

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My estimated delivery day is Saturday, but that is to be expected since I live on the left coast.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Getting mine tomorrow too! So.....baby to sleep and I have a couple mixing hours tomorrow! Happy Camper now :)

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I see you have condensed milk, I wish I got that, damn, I really want a thai roti recipe and that would be perfect.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I see you have condensed milk, I wish I got that, damn, I really want a thai roti recipe and that would be perfect.
Link to recipe? I never had condensed milk flavor but I love condensed milk. My fiance is Laos and uses it in alot of deserts she makes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors