Become a Patron!

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Any one who is using bull city Concentrated Flavoring and making there own e juice at home ?
how they taste when u make them at home ?
and how i need those flavors which are premix so any suggestion ?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered from bcv yesterday morning and last night it was already in sorting station, havent checked today gotta see.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Most of us prefer FA flavor, due to higher concentration and true to real life flavor. However, I also use some of the Capella (CAP) flavors.
The following are my go to places for my orders.
http://www.bullcityvapor.com - in NC (BCV)
http://www.ecigexpress.com - in WA (ECX)
Coupon Codes:
BCV - permanent 6% - VU6
ECX - permanent 10% - UNDERGROUND10

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So yeah that order i made tuesday morning i got today..... thats the fastest vape mail i ever got...
4 new flavors and 10 glass 30ml droppers.
ac7ae2fc08f2c223ef235de1ca18678d.jpg

Packaged 2 packs of 3 bottles in bubble wraps and the rest in individual bubblewrap... filled with the box with this stuff...
b8ad5c07153b985e1f5e27136c8950bc.jpg

So yeah good prices easy to shop good packaging and best shipping... overall its a 10 out of 10 experience, wish all my vape mail was like this.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With DIY you can make ejuice exactly how you want ie vg pg nicotine and flavor. Smooth vape to harsh vape and endless flavors. I just started DIY and picked up a handful of flavors. I was vaping on Mothers Milk and as soon as the package arrived I made a quick batch using 15% of Capellas Strawberries and Cream shake and vape and now I have a half bottle of Mothers Milk that will go unused for a long time lol. Not going to continue throwing money away on commercial eliquids when I can make eliquid the way I want for a fraction of the price.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason the second image reminded me of popcorn and popcorn reminded me of diacetyl.
I should stop talking now :)

Screw PC and I don't mean the computer.

VU Sponsors