Become a Patron!

Bull City Vapor

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, i'm a cheap ass. the sale code, ok. but can that be combined with the free shipping ?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ok, i'm a cheap ass. the sale code, ok. but can that be combined with the free shipping ?
I’m actually not sure? I think so? You get free shipping over $75 regardless.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, yeah, it works, over $50 and the code. thanx BCF

oh wait ! i forgot something ! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Now ya tell me :p
giphy.gif

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I spent an hour going through all my flavorings to see how many were low enough I could justify reordering, and came up with several, so I ordered 4oz bottles of everything (I still have a pint and a half of VC1 in the fridge, so I didn't need any of that, YET, LOL!) and it came to....

NINETY-EIGHT DOLLARS! :eek: (There were too many Capellas and FlavourArts in there, I guess. ;) )

But yay, 15% off made it seem a little less prickly on the pocketbook. Thank you Bull City! :bliss:

Considering how much I used to spend on cigarettes, even a big(ish) flavor order is no more than a drop in the bucket, right? I'm just a silly girl. :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I spent an hour going through all my flavorings to see how many were low enough I could justify reordering, and came up with several, so I ordered 4oz bottles of everything (I still have a pint and a half of VC1 in the fridge, so I didn't need any of that, YET, LOL!) and it came to....

NINETY-EIGHT DOLLARS! :eek: (There were too many Capellas and FlavourArts in there, I guess. ;) )

But yay, 15% off made it seem a little less prickly on the pocketbook. Thank you Bull City! :bliss:

Considering how much I used to spend on cigarettes, even a big(ish) flavor order is no more than a drop in the bucket, right? I'm just a silly girl. :p
A pint and a half of VC V1 is just about right ;)

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
NINETY-EIGHT DOLLARS! :eek:

$58 here

Yep

exactly. thats the way i look at it. 1 year now, i am about at "break even". and i now have all this cool gear, that, in the future, will help me save a shit ton of money.
silly, not at all.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
$58 here

Yep

exactly. thats the way i look at it. 1 year now, i am about at "break even". and i now have all this cool gear, that, in the future, will help me save a shit ton of money.
silly, not at all.

I meant silly to worry about how much it cost. ;) We (hubs and I) used to spend $500 a month for those cheap little cigars (cigarettes with brown paper), and I don't think I could use that much in supplies in a whole year now.

I'm hoping the post office delivers my current order in better shape than the last one. It took a week and a half to get here and this was in my mailbox when it finally got here:

Post Office at its finest1.jpg

Post office at its finest2.jpg

Amazingly, my precious pint bottle of VC was on that crushed end, but it didn't pop! There was no spillage whatsoever. I shoulda bought a lottery ticket that day... :p

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I meant silly to worry about how much it cost. ;) We (hubs and I) used to spend $500 a month for those cheap little cigars (cigarettes with brown paper), and I don't think I could use that much in supplies in a whole year now.

I'm hoping the post office delivers my current order in better shape than the last one. It took a week and a half to get here and this was in my mailbox when it finally got here:

View attachment 148963

View attachment 148964

Amazingly, my precious pint bottle of VC was on that crushed end, but it didn't pop! There was no spillage whatsoever. I shoulda bought a lottery ticket that day... :p

nice box ;). priority ? mine is today(hope) FedEx = 3 days.

i was $125 a month, probably $140-50 now = taxs raised since.

i buy lottery tickets. they are all defective.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no refunds for either. i don't need to refund any BCF, even though i don't use most of them :(:facepalm:
Yeah I kicked the flavoring Shinyitis thing a couple of years ago.
I only use a handful of flavors but still have prolly 75 different ones in the freezer. Untouched for a couple of years.
Need to pull out a couple of bottles for coffee flavoring though.
French vanilla and hazel nut I think.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i don't have flavor shiny. i bought them in search of juices i like. i ahve a few i like, but nothing "i like".

i bought a juise a while ago. trying it at the shop it tasted like coffee pancakes. one of these days i am going to mix up a coffee and maple syrup.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought most of my flavors in search of flavors I could tolerate. Either from a taste perspective or my peculiar allergy to the ingredients in many/most flavorings.
I had close to 150 flavors, but passed on or tossed many.

At least 1/2 of the remaining flavors I have not even tried ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i hide behind a bush when i go into the daily mixing thread. i can't hold a candle to those folks.
i just lurk there as well. Just find a mix or two that you like and call it good. worked for me :D
My only complicated mix is Cromwells Camel and it has 4 different flavorings.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
nice box ;). priority ? mine is today(hope) FedEx = 3 days.

I just looked at the tracking on mine, and it's FedEx, too. WTH? Roundhouse and Wllmc, did you guys quit using the PO? FedEx and UPS I have to watch the driveway gate all day, which is a gigantic waste of time and PITA. The PO puts it in the mailbox and I don't have to go meet them at the gate.

Can someone tell me, do I have a choice for shipping when it's free? Or I should shut up and be thankful I'm getting free shipping? LOL! (Seriously, we're more rural than rural, and we have dogs, so the gate has to stay shut, and no one will come in because they think the big dog will eat them.)

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors