Bull City Vapor

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bull City Vapor is a great DIY vendor. I've become a very loyal customer over there due to the great customer service. Drew over there actually got me started in DIY right after they opened. They carry FA, Inawera, Cap, TFA/TPA, and FW. Ranging from 6ml - 4oz bottles. They also have everything you could ever need for DIY. The nic, pg, vg are all very good, no color, no funky taste. The prices are fantastic comparable if not lower than WL. Shipping is VERY fast and free with over $75 purchase. Did I mention how great the customer service is?! I refuse to buy supplies elsewhere, and send everyone I know there. It's truly a great DIY vendor!

Bull City Vapor

Calcilculcelcol

Member For 4 Years
a3ozeh.jpg

All my Inawera came from Bullcitty Vapor Land!!

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I placed my second order with Bull City Vapor. The first one was packed well and shipped promptly, so I decided to go another round with them and order up my first FA selections. They were out of the Fuji Apple, so it looks like I'll have to place another order with them sometime soon. :D In any case, I love the variety of brands they carry, and am looking forward to trying a bunch of new stuff!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've placed A LOT, of orders since they opened. They are always packaged well and go out within hours.
The FA and Inawera are only available in 10ml original bottles. Cap is available in 6-30ml and select 4oz bottles. TFA and FW are available 6-30ml bottles.
Drew over there seems to be constantly updating options.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love the people at BCV! +1 from me

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its the only place I get my diy stuffs from, just waiting on them to get sweet cream back in stock before placing another good sized order.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its the only place I get my diy stuffs from, just waiting on them to get sweet cream back in stock before placing another good sized order.
Drew said he's looking at Tuesday for FW Sweet Cream

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
+1 for me too, they are super fast, I do live only 3 hours from them, but they process fast, and everything I have ordered from them was in the real bottle, and fresh.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To add to all the great things about Bull City, they are soon to carry VT nic!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Curly, I'm eyeballing my nic supply, wondering if I can hold out long enough to get nic and flavorings in one shipment... If not, I know VT direct is quick, too (but no FlavourArt).

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Curly, I'm eyeballing my nic supply, wondering if I can hold out long enough to get nic and flavorings in one shipment... If not, I know VT direct is quick, too (but no FlavourArt).
I don't have an ETA, unfortunately. But I know it's coming soon, new category has been added to the site for VT nic. I just got a little order with a little nic, going to try and time it right so I use up what I just got in time for my VT nic to come in (hopefully not before). Because I don't want a bunch of unused nic just sitting there, and everything I'm hearing is I won't want to use the "other stuff" once I try VT. That's the appeal to me, on stop DIY shopping!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Drew and I made the decision that in order to help those of you who really like the fact he carrys great flavorings at great prices to give him sole rights to carry my nic to help you all in your shoppingness.... I think in the vaping world that is an actual word..LOL ;)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will be ordering from Bull city then! LOL I have to cancel my bank card but I will be back. I am waiting for them to stock some Capella vanilla custard V2 and a few other out of stock items.

BTW are they a vendor here?
No, they haven't been open long enough to be registered here unfortunately.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Drew and I made the decision that in order to help those of you who really like the fact he carrys great flavorings at great prices to give him sole rights to carry my nic to help you all in your shoppingness.... I think in the vaping world that is an actual word..LOL ;)
Like I told him, competition is good, collaboration is better!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thats awesome , you guys are both top notch in my book.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! It's Drew from from Bull City Vapor. @Artemis, Curly is right we haven't quite been around long enough yet to be registered as an official vendor here but I double checked with the mods and they are cool with me posting.

We super excited to start offering VT nic, I think everyone that has tried Kevin's nic would agree, it's a game changer!! Oh and @HIC I'm expecting to have some in and available Sunday, wouldn't ship until Monday though.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We super excited to start offering VT nic, I think everyone that has tried Kevin's nic would agree, it's a game changer!! Oh and @HIC I'm expecting to have some in and available Sunday, wouldn't ship until Monday though.

Damn! Missed it by four days. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to stop ordering stuff :rolleyes:

:D

Thanks Drew & Vaperstek! I've got more than enough nic in my freezer, but I'm going to have to try this anyhow, just in case :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Excellent! I can hold out until next week easy. It will be great to restock flavorings, nic, VG, and bottles all in one stop. Thanks, Drew and Kevin!

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like BSV's are out of stock on the Capella's vanilla custard V2.
Bad news on the vanilla custard v2, we've had some on backorder so I called them Monday for an eta and they said they won't have any available for another week or two :(

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
I have waited this long to try it...Another two weeks is nothing. I just want to get some samples. Maybe by then you might have some plastic bottles in stock (30mL). I'm needy. :)
I think you're a lot more patient than I am LOL - thanks! I promise we will have 30ml droppers in stock then and if for some reason we don't, just email or PM me.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have waited this long to try it...Another two weeks is nothing. I just want to get some samples. Maybe by then you might have some plastic bottles in stock (30mL). I'm needy. :)
I may be bias, being on a recent custard kick, but Cap VC v2 has a place in a lot of mixes for me. I love the stuff! I probably wouldn't have tried it if @Roundhouse hadn't brought it to my attention.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
man it gets here so fast lol. building another cart. got some new ones to try . the caps peaches and cream V2 , creamberry by FW , TFA vanilla bean gelato , caps juicy orange and they were nice enough to throw in TFA watermelon candy........ that watermelon candy is going to be pretty awesome if it taste like it smells. the creamberry smells really good to. about to get mixing.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I can't keep up with your avatars, man.

Vanilla Bean Gelato?? OH MY. You must review when you get that one. Hadn't heard anything about that.
haha ya I change them a lot here on vu just so I dont feel so drone ish like on ecf lol. ya sounds awesome. smells ok . I just mixed them all up, going to do so sampling tonight

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
haha ya I change them a lot here on vu just so I dont feel so drone ish like on ecf lol. ya sounds awesome. smells ok . I just mixed them all up, going to do so sampling tonight
Now how do we confuse people into them seeing double!?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I can't keep up with your avatars, man.

Vanilla Bean Gelato?? OH MY. You must review when you get that one. Hadn't heard anything about that.

so I tried 3 so far first shake and vape impressions are. ........

TFA vanilla bean gelato ...... just kinda meh. might be another crappy vanilla. its going to need steep time, might be better after that. FA vanillas are better

FW creamberry...... I have tasted this before but I cant think of what it is ! ... its decent. after it sits a few days I bet it will be pretty good. not really my cup of tea but a lot of people are going to love this. Ill still vape the 12ml I made and vape it on occasion but I bet I give more of it away than I vape. will be a good mixer also.

capellas juicy orange ...... not that slap you in the face orange you are looking for huck but it is very good. my favorite of the 3 so far. its almost like FA orange but more flavorful and close to what you would expect FA to taste like. 2 thumbs up on this one.

Ill try the rest later going to vape this orange for awhile.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
tfa watermelon candy, . this is pretty awesome. they should have named it watermelon bubblicious tho because its just like the gum. capellas peaches and cream is still good and I still think all the V2's have some amount of "custard notes" in them you can smell it. went ahead and batched up about 75 ml of it and going to let it sit around.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Just wanted to mention for anyone looking for the VT nic that it's up now
nice, I was wondering what the cost was going to be. perfectly priced. thats what I love about bull city. I dont see greed running that company. its always fair. with shipping the difference was 11 cents between you guys . I see a lot of VT nic being sold by bull city. I dont really need nic right now but I might buy 30ml just to say I did lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so decided to leave some nic for someone who might not have tried it but did get the cereal ones from TFA and a couple others . hoping the berry crunch is good.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I may be bias, being on a recent custard kick, but Cap VC v2 has a place in a lot of mixes for me. I love the stuff! I probably wouldn't have tried it if @Roundhouse hadn't brought it to my attention.
hey so I am starting to change my mind on the vanilla bean gelato. its not terrible. caps custard fans will like it. I am dripping caps custard and tfa vanilla bean gelato now. dont have a ratio just a few drops of one and a few of the other and rotate lol... might be worth throwing in your arsenal for custard flavors. gives it a bit of a silky ish effect and boost the vanilla.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey so I am starting to change my mind on the vanilla bean gelato. its not terrible. caps custard fans will like it. I am dripping caps custard and tfa vanilla bean gelato now. dont have a ratio just a few drops of one and a few of the other and rotate lol... might be worth throwing in your arsenal for custard flavors. gives it a bit of a silky ish effect and boost the vanilla.
Ive been on a vanilla/cream kick so itll probably be in my next order.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am trying to check out at Bull City and I get a pop up saying one or more items in my cart cannot ship to this location. Help!

Its ok apparently the state was missing from the address. All fixed..starting to panic

Last edited:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are you, CM? Are outside of the US? By the way, I love your name - very cute.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA Pistachio was re-formulated? Shoot, I think I have the older one then. And Cucumber would be great because the CAP version is artificial tasting.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are you, CM? Are outside of the US? By the way, I love your name - very cute.
Thanks. No I am in Mississippi. I had put in an order a couple of weeks ago and this evening I logged in to place another order using the same details. Apparently it hadn't saved the state from the last order. But it's all good now.

VU Sponsors