Become a Patron!

Burning disposable vape.. help!

My new air bar intake hole got plugged I think. It's on and running with no air going through it. Is it going to blow??⚡

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't say, not used any such device. Do not recommend these kind of vaping solutions either. They are often too exorbitant in cost for what is offered. Apologies if this seems negative.

Glad you're vaping and not smoking cigarettes, any way you vape. That in itself is the big positive. :)

You might consider an Aspire Breeze NXT kit. For ~$30 USD they seem to be a decent looking kit for pod modding. The Drag S seems another good kit.

These kits seem open refillable pods. By that I'm meaning you're not beholden to a company for "new" pods each time you're out of juice. Also they're from two respectable gear brands.

You of course are welcome go your own way. I'm just offering a signpost. :)

Couldn't say, not used any such device. Do not recommend these kind of vaping solutions either. They are often too exorbitant in cost for what is offered. Apologies if this seems negative.

Glad you're vaping and not smoking cigarettes, any way you vape. That in itself is the big positive. :)

You might consider an Aspire Breeze NXT kit. For ~$30 USD they seem to be a decent looking kit for pod modding. The Drag S seems another good kit.

These kits seem open refillable pods. By that I'm meaning you're not beholden to a company for "new" pods each time you're out of juice. Also they're from two respectable gear brands.

You of course are welcome go your own way. I'm just offering a signpost. :)
Thanx, it worked out not exploding. Must think me crazy but I never had a battery get stuck on like that. Coolio. Will switch back from disposable after I get settled in from moving. Need the convenience right now. Will look into your suggestions.
da?™

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for :deadhorse:. Still, I read the thread title again in a different frame of mind. So the OP is burning disposable vapes & wants help? Ah, okay I'll go get some kerosene. That'll help get the fire going but good.

No disrespect intended. My mind is just doing it's normal routine of finding something different. Thought of not posting as well it is just scatter brained thinking, maybe humor. I have trouble with humor though. At any given as said don't mean any disrespect.

VU Sponsors