“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales are coming......lol!

Butterscotch Elvis is a combo of peanut butter, banana and butterscotch. This is creamy, sweet and nutty.....just like I like it.

FW Butterscotch 3%
FA Caramel 1%
WF Cream Filling 1%
FLV Peanut Butter 1%
TFA Peanut Butter 5%
MB Soft Banana 3%

I hope y’all try it! It’s good!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks awesome. I don't have FLV PB or MB Soft Banana, but am thinking I have enough other similar flavors to make something close to your intention.

Let's say I was subbing tfa and fw PBs for FLV Peanut Butter? Could that work? I have FA Peanut and INW Peanuts, too, which can be nice in small amounts. Any recs?

OMG, Black Friday gives me such anxiety.
I should be happy, but I get so excited and imagine buying everything in the world (which, obviously, I can't do), and then I end up at 11:45pm, the very last moment, indecisive and freaking out!

I either spend all of my money--or none.
And that's just flavors. Forget about Xmas presents!
BF is an ingenious commercial ploy.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Clever name, I love it! Looks like a terrific recipe. Cream filling in this sounds fab!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This looks awesome. I don't have FLV PB or MB Soft Banana, but am thinking I have enough other similar flavors to make something close to your intention.

Let's say I was subbing tfa and fw PBs for FLV Peanut Butter? Could that work? I have FA Peanut and INW Peanuts, too, which can be nice in small amounts. Any recs?

OMG, Black Friday gives me such anxiety.
I should be happy, but I get so excited and imagine buying everything in the world (which, obviously, I can't do), and then I end up at 11:45pm, the very last moment, indecisive and freaking out!

I either spend all of my money--or none.
And that's just flavors. Forget about Xmas presents!
BF is an ingenious commercial ploy.
Ack! I didn’t see this! I’m sure whatever you use will work. The TFA PB is a good flavor.....the DX is just a little better. And any other PB to back it up would be fine. The FLV is more like natural PB, the TFA is more like Skippy. I don’t have the other two you mentioned.

VU Sponsors