Become a Patron!

Buy second vape

Hi all!
I started vape a few months ago with a SMOK AL85 with a baby beast RBA. Now i have a chance to change it. But with a lot of vapes and reviews im a little confused. I want to buy a Alien kit or Procolor, i know SMOK is not the better but in my country (Argentina) is the most easy to find if i have a issue with the mod or coil.
I have a friend in USA and he can bring me a new one. I was looking on directvapor for these mods but i want to know if someone can help me to buy a new coil rebuildable. Of course if someone want to advise me of another mod (not too big) is really welcome.

Thanks in advance

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mostly it’s which style/color you like since most mods offer the same thing.. safety, TC control, max wattage levels..
Only thing with the kits is you gotta buy the premodern coils.. suggest getting an RTA

Thanks for reply, right now i use AL85 at 35W, the reason for change is because i drop a few times and is a little broken. Also i want upgrade to a better Mod and of course an RTA, really preffer than comercial coils. I want to buy coil and mod separately and i know only smok because i have one of this, but i really open to any advise of mods and coils

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
If it is your second setup I (me personally) would not recommend an RTA. I Used to have a Vaporesso Revenger setup and can honestly say it to a darn good kit. But I’d say to get one of the newer SMOK kits. I have a friend that uses a T-Priv and he absolutely loves it. One of my favorite mods I’ve had is my good ol trusty alien 220. I’ve had it a few years and haven’t had an issue. Still use it as my backup. I think it just depends on how much you wanna spend.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, I'd disagree, If you have one functional tank with replaceable heads, fine - you've a fallback. I'd look into an RTA suitable for your vaping preference and skills:
  • Single-coil are generally easy; Duals complicate matters;
  • MTL or DTL - or RTL, etc.. Wide range of choices today - and some can actually work thru a range of them.
  • Does Temperature Control matter? No Kanthal or ni80 here, but SS works.
  • Power mode is common and works with Kanthal, Ni80, and SS wires.
Now, if you are curious about RDA's, ok.. Perhaps you want a Squonker - yer tank lives inside the mod; the deck is the RDA. Now you can experience a wide range of build-styles a bit cheaper, but the TC/Power and MTL/DTL issues may remain.

You won't know what you like or dislike without trying it. Everything else is just opinion/advice - usually ignored, or worse - blindly followed ;-)

AKmtnvapor

Member For 1 Year
I’ve been vaping on a Procolor since Jan and I haven’t had any problems so far. Sometimes the fire button feels a little smooshy, which I don’t love, but it doesn’t affect performance at all. I’ve been looking at either an Asmodus Minikin Boost or Reborn. I like that boxy look, and they seem to get decent reviews. They also have a mini 50w version. Of course a Boxer or Rebel would be super, however 200 bucks is a lot to commit. Good luck!

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
people saying all mods vape the same are full of crap. The best cheap mod is Voopoo drag. I have the drag plus 3 other mods including alien its no comparison, Next mod I get is going to be a DNA

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
Switched from the SMOK procolor to the VooPoo Drag and it's a great mod. Looks great with the drop RDA
94020ff86c0a19e7aecffdb669b61dfa.jpg
b7af7b940e09893711958b17c1ad0664.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I got a revenant Cartel after I had the drag for a while. I’m pretty sure the VGod pro drip is made for this mod. 018BE4DC-0052-4C83-8EB9-EB17850ED26E.jpeg

VU Sponsors