Buyers Beware of VapeDefense

Status
Not open for further replies.

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to warn my fellow members here to beware of VapeDefense! Thankfully I filed a dispute with Paypal this morning (20 days after paying the seller) right after contacting the seller asking to know where my package is? I also asked the seller to provide me with the USPS tracking number and or USPS receipt transaction number. To which the seller told me the seller would take contact the Post Office when the seller got out of class at 3PM his/her time. I never received any reply back him/her however on my Paypal dispute I received the following message "1/14/2015 19:39 EST - Seller: Post office lost the package apparently, I'll send your money back". However the seller never did provide with the USPS information I asked for or anything from the USPS for me to contact the USPS about this problem therefore is leading me to believe I was mislead from the very beginning and the mod was never shipped to me!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hmm, but did they in fact refund your money though?

Packages can and do get lost, stolen, destroyed, etc.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to warn my fellow members here to beware of VapeDefense! Thankfully I filed a dispute with Paypal this morning (20 days after paying the seller) right after contacting the seller asking to know where my package is? I also asked the seller to provide me with the USPS tracking number and or USPS receipt transaction number. To which the seller told me the seller would take contact the Post Office when the seller got out of class at 3PM his/her time. I never received any reply back him/her however on my Paypal dispute I received the following message "1/14/2015 19:39 EST - Seller: Post office lost the package apparently, I'll send your money back". However the seller never did provide with the USPS information I asked for or anything from the USPS for me to contact the USPS about this problem therefore is leading me to believe I was mislead from the very beginning and the mod was never shipped to me!
Did you get a refund?

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seller couldn't provide USPS receipt or USPS Tracking # and refunded me only after not being able to provide me with any proof of shipping my purchase to me!

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's just my opinion, but if you got your money back, why give a shit about the tracking number or reciept of the package. Deals are made & broken, but if you get your funds back, getting a USPS reciept or tracking number is pointless......

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean thats the chance you take sending money to people on forums..

Looking at his profile - 18 yrs old with 7 total posts? I would have never taken the chance myself.. not to say I haven't sent $ to people that seem way shadier and received everything as expected.. you win some you lose some :)

you got your money back so I guess we will never know what really happened - unless @VapeDefense signs in and tells his side

also - did PayPal refund you the $ or the seller?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean thats the chance you take sending money to people on forums..

Looking at his profile - 18 yrs old with 7 total posts? I would have never taken the chance myself.. not to say I haven't sent $ to people that seem way shadier and received everything as expected.. you win some you lose some :)

so it must be safe to send me money, because i am more than twice that old and i have thousands of posts. feel free to. :D

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so it must be safe to send me money, because i am more than twice that old and i have thousands of posts. feel free to. :D

PM me your paypal address and I'll see what type of funds I can spare :)

and you know what I meant haha anyone with less than 10 posts and just barely old enough to legally vape is a red flag to me.. not to say he was really scamming or anything.. I just don't bother taking chances like that anymore .. I'd rather just spend the extra $ and buy from a vendor I trust..

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's just my opinion, but if you got your money back, why give a shit about the tracking number or reciept of the package. Deals are made & broken, but if you get your funds back, getting a USPS reciept or tracking number is pointless......
I only got my money back after over 30 days without any USPS tracking or receipt # proving my purchase was shipped! Therefore I called out this member for what had happened to me! I don't think any other members should have to go through what I went through.....

Also if I would have received a USPS receipt or tracking # I could have filed a claim/investigation with the USPS even without insurance and the USPS would have either found my purchase/package or refunded the value of my purchase -shipping back to me........

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM me your paypal address and I'll see what type of funds I can spare :)

and you know what I meant haha anyone with less than 10 posts and just barely old enough to legally vape is a red flag to me.. not to say he was really scamming or anything.. I just don't bother taking chances like that anymore .. I'd rather just spend the extra $ and buy from a vendor I trust..

indeed you are right dear. and i'm good, thanks. will let you know when i am needy tho. oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors