Become a Patron!

Caffeine Vape

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi all. About to try a Caffeine vape mix. Have had 60ml of Caff concentrate for a number of weeks now.
Have known Flavour West has had it for a few years but tinkered with the idea. Am going to mix one with it tommorow.
:giggle: Been a bit Chicken since I got it but my curiosity has now got the better of me.
Tomorrow is it. Gonna mix up a batch and try it.
Doing a 2 week steep with a Licorice mix then try it. Here goes :)
20210125_213728(1).jpg

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Interesting concept. It is not my kind of thing, but I am interested in how it goes.

With the way I vape, I would probably end up bouncing off the walls :bliss:
Or even having a heart attack ?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Finally got around to mixing with the E Caffeine.
Its seperated to start with so you let the bottle sit in some hot, from the tap, water and keep repeating till it goes clear. The caff crystals, if thats what you call them, look like tiny fibres of fibre glass.
Anyway did a 20mg mix which im going to try without any nic when I do to see if it actually works. Some say it does and some say it doesn't. Will see next week.
Dont think I can wait the 2 weeks.
Im thinking though that it will seperate and the mix would need to be warmed before putting it in the tank.
To be honest im expecting it to do so.
This is why. When I'd warmed it enough to go clear the solution is clear like normal PG.
But within 30 minutes after mixing it began to re crystalise and the Pg started to cloud up.
Here is a bottle of it at room temp. You can see the Caffeine at the bottom, that white section, but see the clear Pg above it. Warmed and shaken it looked like the above section of Pg.
20210126_160438(1).jpg
Below is the bottle I used and you can see its gone cloudy quickly after cooling down. I peeled the label back a bit to give a better veiw.
20210126_160516(1).jpg
Next you can see its starting to settle and form sediment at the bottom which will eventually see it re crystalise. This im guessing will for sure be happening in my mix.
And even a Tank.
20210126_160730(1).jpg
After seeing this im thinking its something that will be a fail.
I didnt anticipate this and mixed it in a non clear bottle. Ill put it in a clear one tommorow that I'll wash out tonight and see if its happened.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ok, put the mix into a clear bottle today. The Caff in the Pg is for sure slowly changing back. Its all cloudy with a bit of caff crystals reforming.
This is today.
20210127_111806_HDR(1).jpg
But the mix itself so far isn't showing any of those fibre like shapes. Its cloudy and looks kind of gritty if you know what I mean but under a magnifying glass that gritty look appears to be micro bubbles suspended after the shaking it all got. Im not 100% convinced they all are but the bigger ones, though all tiny, appear to be so. I cant see one fibre type like the other original in Pg looks like.
20210127_111558(1).jpg
So maybe when mixed and diluted with the Vg and flavours it stays as is!?
Ill let it sit untouched for several days to see. Fingers crossed as I'd just out of curiosity like to try this. :giggle:

Though most people I know think that I'm crazy (no secret there!)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Crystal caffeine? Huh, now there's an idea. *big snarky grin* *ahem* "Back in my day, ..." we used to call that NoDoz. You could buy it in boxes.

Used to eat a box to go out along a river with some buddies to all night catfish. Of course, we balanced it out with all the beer we drank. We would still pull into "home" around 7 AM next morning, stay awake until about noon, then crash. *chuckles*

Ah what you do when you got no clue better, or think you do and are young enough to not care. :)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I think I will stick with Vaping and Coffee~! LMFAO
You vape coffee!? ? Interesting!
The milk and sugar would gunk the coils up pretty quick Id guess.
Nah, im just trying the Caffeine on its own. ?

Bit of an update though. They were micro bubbles and all have gone. Its just a less cloudy mixture now and im still seeing no caff revert back. So far it is staying part of the mix.
20210130_114402(1).jpg
Im happy :)
My misses says im an idiot. I tell her yes, but im a happy idiot! :) ?

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My misses says im an idiot. I tell her yes, but im a happy idiot! :) ?
give this to your misses from me...
and say..
"" da bunny says to make you DIS stuff...""
ch covered espresso beans.jpg

How to Make It​

Ingredients​

Directions​

Melt the chocolate in the microwave in ten-second intervals, stirring between them until smooth.
Add the coffee beans to the chocolate and fully immerse them. Remove them one by one with a fork.
Lay the beans on a baking tray covered in parchment paper and refrigerate.
The beans are ready in a matter of minutes, place them in a jar, and enjoy!

"" It can minimize all dem pesky emergency room costs at da ER ""
and "surprise" da dickens out of em dat she found such a SAFE
YUMMY solution.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
give this to your misses from me...
and say..
"" da bunny says to make your DIS stuff...""
View attachment 177315

How to Make It​

Ingredients​

Directions​

Melt the chocolate in the microwave in ten-second intervals, stirring between them until smooth.
Add the coffee beans to the chocolate and fully immerse them. Remove them one by one with a fork.
Lay the beans on a baking tray covered in parchment paper and refrigerate.
The beans are ready in a matter of minutes, place them in a jar, and enjoy!

"" It can minimize all dem pesky emergency room costs at da ER ""
and "surprise" da dickens out of em dat she found such a SAFE
YUMMY solution.
Im liking that one. Yep, gonna make some of those next week for sure.
?

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Im liking that one. Yep, gonna make some of those next week for sure.
?
I do love them ..
usto get some ever blue moon at starbucks.
addictive little suckers em can be.

just remember the BEST chocolate you can find and THE FRESHEST BEAN Possible.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh sorry, we ate the Nodoz and pitched the boxes out. *chuckles*
Did you ever catch the catfish with your hands? I saw a US show where they would feel along the banks undercuts for holes then grab them if they felt one in them. Some were huge.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you ever catch the catfish with your hands? I saw a US show where they would feel along the banks undercuts for holes then grab them if they felt one in them. Some were huge.

No, we never bothered doing that. We used dough balls around chicken gizzards. We then put the chicken dough balls into nylons.

Nylon/pantyhose sack --> ( Dough Gizzard Dough ) & then you thread your hook through the lot. You'd tie off the sacks around the dough balls.

This let the gizzards "bleed" out through the dough presenting a real tasty treat. The nylon kept the ball intact, at least until it got bit upon. This type of bait also draws in huge turtles.

You could cast out and angle fish these. You could also run them on a trot line, string them across a river, come back every few hours and check them. You could troll them behind a john boat going down river.

Know a couple nights we had turtle soup boiled right in its shell. Really a yummy dish if your out in the Autumn chill of the night. We had a rule though, the turtle needed to be an old male. Nobody wanted to eat a mommy turtle.

Always fun realizing someone had hooked a turtle. Even more fun trying to get it on the bank and avoid getting bit. Local hospital knew a bunch of us would eventually show up, with someone having a turtle attached.

Reckon we had a different sense of fun back then. Now it's a world of different.

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that FW licorice at 5%? If so, daaaaaaaayum. I've used no more than 2% and even that was a bit strong for me at 16-ish watts. I settled on 1.75%.

Also, what's the cotton candy for, sweetness or some other characteristic?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Is that FW licorice at 5%? If so, daaaaaaaayum. I've used no more than 2% and even that was a bit strong for me at 16-ish watts. I settled on 1.75%.

Also, what's the cotton candy for, sweetness or some other characteristic?
Hi. Yeah FW. I guess it depends on ones own taste sense and gear used. I vape sub ohm DTL. Typically from 50 to 70 watt depending on which tank/coil I use.
I remember when I first tried FW Black Licorice at 2% and I could only just taste it. Was really weak to me.
No I get zero sweet effect from Cotton Candy or Marshmallow. To me with the Licorice it tames any edgy tastes and makes it more sweet candy like a jelly bean rather than a licorice block type taste. I get the same with FA Citrus mix by adding either that or Marshmallow. For me it takes it from a more tangy citrus to a candy type. Its probably the muting characteristics of the Marshmallow and CC that do that im guessing.
Yeah my tastes are a bit different from others who can use low % and get great flavour out of certain concentrates. Many can use Flavorah really low, below 1% and say they taste it great. I cant even percieve anything at the levels some use. Below 1% I wouldn't know its there.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
CAFFEINE TEST TIME!
tenor (1).gif
So I have loaded one Zues, the blue tank, with a non caffeine non nic mix.
Another, the gunmetal, with caffeine and also non nic.
20210204_111625(1).jpg
Sitting down and using a heart rate monitor watch which is pretty accurate I start with the non caff mix and over about 5 minutes vape and test my heart rate. It fluctuates between 60's and 70's.
These are from the non caff mix session. ?

20210204_111106(1).jpg
20210204_111147(1).jpg
Now for the Caffeine experiment.
And remember.....
20bbfff19b016bb1ce810ec1941a49bb.gif

? Actually I think there is ......im sure I read it somewhere...um...errr...anywho.....

I did the same and vaped and tested my heart rate over the same time frame. Then waited for another 5 minutes in case it would need time to kick in and took another few readings. ?

20210204_110655(1).jpg
20210204_110835(1).jpg
The result was...........................
giphy.gif

WOW.....
AltruisticIncompatibleAffenpinscher-small.gif

Actually that was what I fantasized might happen but the reality is...
:confused: Nothing!
Yep, nothing, zip..........donuts......zero.....happened. ?
So as far as I can tell it is a waste of time and money trying. But the journey was a bit of fun nonetheless. ?
Anyway.....the end!
tenor (2).gif

Last edited:

VU Sponsors