Become a Patron!

Calling All Flavor Chasers!

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have accumulated a collection of 200 or so bottles of heavy VG liquid. I'm an avid dripper and need to find some solid fruit flavors that really hold their own when cranked up on wattage and in heat.

I have read and browsed, been to local vape shops, ordered again and again... I'm just trying to find a few of those "goto" flavors.

So what I'm asking for is:
Recommendations, names, and companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still one of my all time favorite juices is Tropika from Twelve Monkeys (12Monkeys). Their Tropika flavor is on point (fruit medley) and comes through no matter how much Power you throw at it. I've used it in clearos, sub-ohm tanks, RTAs and RDAs, and it is always amazing (15W all the way through to 150W, haven't ever vaped over 150W so no Idea after that).

I could rattle off a bunch of different flavors from good companies you could try, but even those get tedious after awhile (very few flavors that I could blast through 30ml without getting tired of it for a while), but Tropika never lets me down, I went through a 100ml (Kong Size) in 2 days without thinking twice about it :oops:

I'll put it another way: This was the very first juice I ever bought, and even after 2 1/2 years, I still always have a bottle of it on hand.

I know taste is subjective, but I have yet to hear anyone say they didn't like it, and I've converted at least 3 smokers to vapers because of this flavor alone. I would highly recommend giving it a shot if you can, I'm positive you won't be disappointed. They also have other fruit flavors too, all of them are good, and they even just released a few new flavors too!

twelve_monkeys_tropika_large.JPG
12-Monkeys-Liquids.jpg
part2.09010802.02000006_pacificsmoke.com_1024x1024.jpg

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tropika is damn good but that Kanzi is even better. I've probably gone through a couple liters of it over the last year lol

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tropika is damn good but that Kanzi is even better. I've probably gone through a couple liters of it over the last year lol

I've got a Kong of Kanzi chillin at home, probably 60ml left. It's my best friends fave too, but Tropika has a special place in my heart, it'll always be my fave lol, I wish I could buy it by the Gallon hahaha

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get it. You flavor chasing juices, that will work with cloud chasing builds?

I suggest a second atomizer, one built for high power and heat for clouds and the other for less heat for flavor. I find that high heat inparticullar is a killer of flavor. High power not such an issue as you can always make the coil bigger to cool the vape. What you trying to do is like hunting ducks with a bazooka. The bazooka will bring down a duck, there just won't be much left for your plate. Cloud chasing and flavor chasing. You just have to be willing to use the correct tools and methods for the situation.

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've actually found a couple diy recipes that I'm gonna try this week, hopefully they turn out as good as the originals.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't get it. You flavor chasing juices, that will work with cloud chasing builds?

I suggest a second atomizer, one built for high power and heat for clouds and the other for less heat for flavor. I find that high heat inparticullar is a killer of flavor. High power not such an issue as you can always make the coil bigger to cool the vape. What you trying to do is like hunting ducks with a bazooka. The bazooka will bring down a duck, there just won't be much left for your plate. Cloud chasing and flavor chasing. You just have to be willing to use the correct tools and methods for the situation.

I don't chase clouds, I do enjoy some vapor production but I prefer hotter vapes which is commonly found in higher wattages.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still one of my all time favorite juices is Tropika from Twelve Monkeys (12Monkeys). Their Tropika flavor is on point (fruit medley) and comes through no matter how much Power you throw at it. I've used it in clearos, sub-ohm tanks, RTAs and RDAs, and it is always amazing (15W all the way through to 150W, haven't ever vaped over 150W so no Idea after that).

I could rattle off a bunch of different flavors from good companies you could try, but even those get tedious after awhile (very few flavors that I could blast through 30ml without getting tired of it for a while), but Tropika never lets me down, I went through a 100ml (Kong Size) in 2 days without thinking twice about it :oops:

I'll put it another way: This was the very first juice I ever bought, and even after 2 1/2 years, I still always have a bottle of it on hand.

I know taste is subjective, but I have yet to hear anyone say they didn't like it, and I've converted at least 3 smokers to vapers because of this flavor alone. I would highly recommend giving it a shot if you can, I'm positive you won't be disappointed. They also have other fruit flavors too, all of them are good, and they even just released a few new flavors too!

twelve_monkeys_tropika_large.JPG
12-Monkeys-Liquids.jpg
part2.09010802.02000006_pacificsmoke.com_1024x1024.jpg

Just placed an order for 2 bottles. Thanks boss!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I have to agree with less power equals more flavor at times. I just got a bunch of desert e-Liquids and I find that they have more flavor using less power.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to agree with less power equals more flavor at times. I just got a bunch of desert e-Liquids and I find that they have more flavor using less power.

I have about 30 or so RDAs sitting around, but sadly getting the vape I enjoy is hard with a lot of liquids and I am trying to find specifically heavy VG liquids. I'm asking for people who have had luck with liquids that do well in power and heat.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't chase clouds, I do enjoy some vapor production but I prefer hotter vapes which is commonly found in higher wattages.

High wattage is the easiest way to get to high heat. The easy way is often the most common.
Smaller atty is another. playing with the heat capacity to heat flux ratio, another. reducing air flow another.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
High wattage is the easiest way to get to high heat. The easy way is often the most common.
Smaller atty is another. playing with the heat capacity to heat flux ratio, another. reducing air flow another.

I need airflow or I choke out (lung issues)

But I have spent a lot of time finding a build that works well for my preferences and I did. But the local shop by me that made the liquids I love got bought out and have been on he hunt for something I could love. Just really trying to find liquids, not discuss ways to change my personal vaping habit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Store bought and commercial e-Liquids did not do it for me so the only answer I found was Do It Yourself.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the input Steve.

Flavoring companies you personally recommend?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Liquid Barn is what I have been using so far and I am totally pleased. The more I get into it the further along I will go with flavors. I started out simple and within a short period of time I am now getting more complex with my recipes. I do not do clones but I have gotten some ideas for creations of my own from other recipes. After some of the desert e-Liquids I have tried over the weekend clones could be in my future.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What kind of vapes do you prefer? Fruity, Candy, Desert or Bakery flavors? I saw someone mentioning Kaptain Sperrow last night and was chasing it down to find out just what the hell it was! Butterscotch Rum sounds interesting and might be taking a trip to my local Vape Shops Tasting bar. Do you have a Vape Shop with a Testing Bar near you?

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of vapes do you prefer? Fruity, Candy, Desert or Bakery flavors? I saw someone mentioning Kaptain Sperrow last night and was chasing it down to find out just what the hell it was! Butterscotch Rum sounds interesting and might be taking a trip to my local Vape Shops Tasting bar. Do you have a Vape Shop with a Testing Bar near you?

Yes several near me, and I generally prefer a fruit with a solid flavor and a mellow sweetness. Nothing overpowering or syrup like. My biggest issues has been finding VG liquids that hold up well enough under heat when I chain vape.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need airflow or I choke out (lung issues)

But I have spent a lot of time finding a build that works well for my preferences and I did. But the local shop by me that made the liquids I love got bought out and have been on he hunt for something I could love. Just really trying to find liquids, not discuss ways to change my personal vaping habit.
BS.... What lung issue would require the taking of big airy hits? Bongitus?

Fact is even though you have your vape all figured out you are still here asking how to get flavor from your juices. You are just too stubborn to consider. What you have all figured out....
Might be wrong. Or need adjustment.

Each juice you have can require a different "build". Each atomizer can require a different bulk for every juice.

There is no 1 best way or product. No easy way or shortcuts. Just real life.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I recently started trying Desert flavored vapes for the first time and I am not sure but due to the warmer weather and the Desert e-Liquids I have been turning the power down continually to get a more smooth pleasurable vape and better flavors. Like HondaDavidson said once you think you have it all figured out it is time for an adjustment.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently started trying Desert flavored vapes for the first time and I am not sure but due to the warmer weather and the Desert e-Liquids I have been turning the power down continually to get a more smooth pleasurable vape and better flavors. Like HondaDavidson said once you think you have it all figured out it is time for an adjustment.

Thank you for the continued comments Steve, m going to be trying my hand and time in DIY again with what you've suggested.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BS.... What lung issue would require the taking of big airy hits? Bongitus?

Fact is even though you have your vape all figured out you are still here asking how to get flavor from your juices. You are just too stubborn to consider. What you have all figured out....
Might be wrong. Or need adjustment.

Each juice you have can require a different "build". Each atomizer can require a different bulk for every juice.

There is no 1 best way or product. No easy way or shortcuts. Just real life.

EIB, the restrictive airflow causes it to trigger a reaction. I'm not asking how to, I can. I'm asking for flavors people have had good luck with. I've tried DIY with some success and some failures. I just don't enjoy making liquid unless it absolutely would come to it. If you're not going to contribute and just berate as an ass, then please do so in a post other than mine.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the continued comments Steve, m going to be trying my hand and time in DIY again with what you've suggested.

Josh the Desert e-Liquids are commercial from Backwoods Blends, Suicide Bunny, The Cloud Company and Kings Crown they are not my own DIY mixes. Yet? I am waiting on vape mail with some desert flavorings and I will be trying to create my own very soon but have a serious amount of e-Liquid to vape before I have room for more. One that I want to make first will be a Root-beer Float.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Josh the Desert e-Liquids are commercial from Backwoods Blends, Suicide Bunny, The Cloud Company and Kings Crown they are not my own DIY mixes. Yet? I am waiting on vape mail with some desert flavorings and I will be trying to create my own very soon but have a serious amount of e-Liquid to vape before I have room for more. One that I want to make first will be a Root-beer Float.

I was referring to liquid barn you referenced a few posts back, my bad for not being specific.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, that is where I ordered from and waiting on my Vape Mail which will be here by Thursday the latest. When I first ordered from LB the Tobacco flavor has Clove which I did not think I would like and it is my every morning vape with my coffee along with the Sweet Pipe or a tank blend of a few Tobaccos. I actually was having coffee and Desert Flavored vapes the last couple of days! My favorite vape flavor is MMATM........ My Mood At The Moment where I can throw a bunch of different flavors in my tank for what mood I am in. I really should write some of them down though! LMAO

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, that is where I ordered from and waiting on my Vape Mail which will be here by Thursday the latest. When I first ordered from LB the Tobacco flavor has Clove which I did not think I would like and it is my every morning vape with my coffee along with the Sweet Pipe or a tank blend of a few Tobaccos. I actually was having coffee and Desert Flavored vapes the last couple of days! My favorite vape flavor is MMATM........ My Mood At The Moment where I can throw a bunch of different flavors in my tank for what mood I am in. I really should write some of them down though! LMAO

Quick grab a pad and paper before they leave you!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Always have writing pads on my desk and those little white square pieces of paper along with Post Its! Good Memory also!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a free android app called juice lab. Do the $1.99 upgrade and you can save ask of the recipes you want. It's good and easy to use too.

And I've never used liquid barn. I use Flavour Art. It's highly concentrated and will last a while. I'm vaping a watermelon/sttawberry mix in my dripper as I type this.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a free android app called juice lab. Do the $1.99 upgrade and you can save ask of the recipes you want. It's good and easy to use too.

And I've never used liquid barn. I use Flavour Art. It's highly concentrated and will last a while. I'm vaping a watermelon/sttawberry mix in my dripper as I type this.

Awesome, thanks man!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anytime. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or message me.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use eCigVape.com to store my recipes along with the calculator and has the ability to share.

Edromaster

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have accumulated a collection of 200 or so bottles of heavy VG liquid. I'm an avid dripper and need to find some solid fruit flavors that really hold their own when cranked up on wattage and in heat.

I have read and browsed, been to local vape shops, ordered again and again... I'm just trying to find a few of those "goto" flavors.

So what I'm asking for is:
Recommendations, names, and companies.

Edromaster

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out a site called Perfectvape http://www.perfectvape.com they have amazing flavors to choose from and they are super cheap. I have tried many online stores and so far perfectvape makes the best flavors for the lowest prices. 500ml bottle of juice max vg with extra flavor shot is only $48.00 and its well worth it

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out a site called Perfectvape http://www.perfectvape.com they have amazing flavors to choose from and they are super cheap. I have tried many online stores and so far perfectvape makes the best flavors for the lowest prices. 500ml bottle of juice max vg with extra flavor shot is only $48.00 and its well worth it

Definitely worth checking them out. Thanks for the suggestion!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EIB, the restrictive airflow causes it to trigger a reaction. I'm not asking how to, I can. I'm asking for flavors people have had good luck with. I've tried DIY with some success and some failures. I just don't enjoy making liquid unless it absolutely would come to it. If you're not going to contribute and just berate as an ass, then please do so in a post other than mine.
Not being an ass just trying to understand. Your vaping style, Would be the trigger for lung related issues in me. You ask what works for us. Not like I know. Your triggers are what bring me and many others relief.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not being an ass just trying to understand. Your vaping style, Would be the trigger for lung related issues in me. You ask what works for us. Not like I know. Your triggers are what bring me and many others relief.

Fair enough, I just took it as you being an ass and ignoring my request to find an e-liquid.

Edit: Sorry for being a dick about it.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair enough, I just took it as you being an ass and ignoring my request to find an e-liquid.

Edit: Sorry for being a dick about it.

That's the internet for you... Stuff you might say to a friend in person or even on the phone and the way you might say it is seen as ignoring a request or even insulting. When we ask for advise.... Something, one used to do only of trusted people in the past. We need to remember we are now asking complete strangers that have no knowledge applicable to your situation in anything more than a purely TECHNICAL way.

For you, Beyond higher flavor percentages in the bottle. I don't know how to get the flavor you want.. I have only purchased juice from 3 sources in 2plus years. The local cigarette store, and Net.com and Myvapejuice.com, none of which will work for you. Although If you like tobacco vapes They might be able to make up something. I DIY my juice. Even if higher powered and open air flow vaping, didn't make me cough up a lung or 2. I find the higher I build in wattage, lower ohm for me, the less flavor I get. I build .5ohm and above, for Mechanical mods. I too prefer a warmer vape. I just go about getting that warm vapor differently. More power is not the only way to make steam. But then I still, consider builds lower than 1ohm as extreme and .5ohm as insane. I also find I get more flavor with less air flow. Or even with the air wide open via a softer draw. Sips rather than gulps.

VU Sponsors