Become a Patron!

Calling Independent Coil Builders- I Want You. (Yes, You)

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good str8 4ward description and and a pic showing the coils in there beautiful detail. Thats all ya need. I shop online a lot as i don't have a valid license, i hate when pics suck n descriptions r misleading.
But sounds like you got this planned well.

Last edited:

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
There will be very nice photo work done for these coils. To give everything the same shine we are going to use the same cameras and lenses and lighting for everything being built presently.

I very much want there to be a visual uniformity for this project and this weekend I will be building a couple of stands from some cuts of east Texas red cedar that will be used as the base stand, for all images. That way when you hit the page your eyes do not immediately drift to one thing or whatever the shiniest thing or loudest image is.
Totally understand. I was just putting it out there :D

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So my sticker maker shares the same sentiment as Raymo. He said everything I requested looked like crap so small, so I dialed it back and he drove over some test sheets and this one gets the point across and required information.

This is a mock package, the coils came from a friend. But I do plan to use these containers because I bought some ridiculous amount of them and I do plan to package the coils in with a small 2in (shown with 1in) piece of rayon because it is cheap and plentiful and will keep the coils from rattling around.

Coil Coalition-Packaging.jpg
The stickers are decent quality and he said he will use some better paper when he prints the whole lot. I am having him print some on clear vinyl stickers and have some fine tip markers that will write on them to see how that looks. If it looks weird or is hard to write on I will stick with white for easy reading and use these archival quality ink pens I have a box of so it doesnt smear.

If this gets popular I will have some proper UV reactive day glow holograph stickers made for branding the top and will create a second one with the details of the coil on the bottom. I have 10,000+ of these little containers so I am at no risk of running out anytime soon.

VU Sponsors