Become a Patron!

Can I use my Atlantis aspire on my sigeili 30 w ?

Sir2fyablyNutz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Sigelei 30 watt will fire down to .3 ohm coils. As long as the Atlantis is above that number it should fire up to the 30 watt max of the Sigelei.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a sigeili 30 w but only vape at 20 or 15. Can I use my Atlantis aspire v2?
I highly doubt it..Its been my experience the .5 ohm coil in the Atlantis needs at least 30w to avoid spit back, but it really shines around 35-40w, at least it does for me...

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping a Kanger Areotank @ 11 watts. Try it. For the most part I enjoy flavor from tanks. This one puts out clouds also.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is physically capable, it will probably just feel under-powered, Sub-Ohm coils and builds seem to prefer 30W+ to truly flourish

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will work, but not to its full potential unfortunately.

The new wave of tanks I own seem to need higher wattage with standard coils-some as high as 80-100W to truly bring out the flavour and production.

I have bought RBA'S for ALL of my newer style tanks, I still get enough production and great flavour, and generally under 30W for a single coil!

So, With a RBA I would say YES, but if you wanted to use standard replacement coils, I think it might be time to put some money aside, and get a dual battery mod.

I started with the SIG 30 Mini too-it still gets regular use with my subtank mini.

But I think if you want to get into the newer tanks, it seems a higher wattage box is ideal-even if you use them like me, at 15-40W most of the time for the extended battery life. But I like the option of headroom, like I can put on a mad build or tank if I wanted and actually use it properly.

You can get a VERY decent box mod, with optional TC for around twice the price of a tank. I am just thinking in the long run it will probably be a good idea.

VU Sponsors