Become a Patron!

Can I vape this?

Vape Juice.png
I bought this because I wanted 24mg unflavored liquid. It says that it is just VG/PG 50/50 and Nicotine. For some reason it says "NOT ready to vape" on the bottle. I can't for the life of me figure out why. The bottle also states that it is "component 3" Can I just put this in my tank and vape it as is?

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Be a goat head, erm, yeah go ahead. I vape unflavored full VG and nicotine myself. I use 18mg/ml strength all the time. Got some 50/50 unflavored here too. I'll vape it and then vape more full VG unflavored. Likely labeled "not ready to vape" because most want flavored juices. But yeah if you want unflavored, it's fine. :)

Biggest concern, just be sure you're getting your juices from a reputable source, or one you trust. Try avoiding shady sources what might sneak in who knows what.

Vape Juice.png
I bought this because I wanted 24mg unflavored liquid. It says that it is just VG/PG 50/50 and Nicotine. For some reason it says "NOT ready to vape" on the bottle. I can't for the life of me figure out why. The bottle also states that it is "component 3" Can I just put this in my tank and vape it as is? HELP!!!!!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Threads merged.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 181339
I bought this because I wanted 24mg unflavored liquid. It says that it is just VG/PG 50/50 and Nicotine. For some reason it says "NOT ready to vape" on the bottle. I can't for the life of me figure out why. The bottle also states that it is "component 3" Can I just put this in my tank and vape it as is?
I'm guessing component 1 is flavoring, component 2 is PG/VG, and component 3 is Nic. I don't see anywhere on that bottle that indicates strength. It could be much higher nic concentration than you'd want to vape...

I'm guessing component 1 is flavoring, component 2 is PG/VG, and component 3 is Nic. I don't see anywhere on that bottle that indicates strength. It could be much higher nic concentration than you'd want to vape...
My bottle actually says 24mg (this is a pic from the website) It also says 50/50 PG and VG. I was guessing that one of the other components was flavor. Idk what another could be.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My bottle actually says 24mg (this is a pic from the website) It also says 50/50 PG and VG. I was guessing that one of the other components was flavor. Idk what another could be.
They're just assuming that you want Nic, but intend to mix it with other components (flavoring, or more VG, more PG, etc) to make your actual juice. And that you'll vape a lower strength. They sell those other components, too...
1619908931981.png

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you want to vape 24 mg then you can vape what you got with no changes. The reason they put that message about not being ready to vape is there are very few who vape 24 mg. Most folks vape 18 mg or less, hence the message.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most folks vape 18 mg or less, hence the message.

I observe most using about 6mg/ml, or 3mg/ml. Then, I only vape about 4 ml per day. Those using that lesser strength can vape 3 to 6 times as much, so 12 to 18 ml per day, and some even more.

This is a reason I've stuck at my 18mg/ml strength, less consumption. I'm not saying consuming more is negative, or positive. We all find what we like. For me using less juice seems sensible. Have tried both 24 mg and 12 mg. Didn't care for either.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 181339
May I know the website where you got that?

VU Sponsors