Become a Patron!

Can someone reccomend a cheap high capacity top fill tank?

Hey guys, since I broke original glass on my Kangertech mini Kbox I've gotten a Herakles Sense on sale at the local store for $5. Its a great quality tank with coils lasting 2-3 times longer then original Kanger ones. But... it is a bottom fill and only holds like 3ml of juice.

I'm looking for something with more volume, like 6-10ml
Of decent quality with decent airflow / adjustments
With Coil availability / RBA
And Dirt Cheap, around $10

Please let me know if you've seen something like that on sale somewhere.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know of none that cheap, Cleito with the fat-boy turns it into a 5ml tank at about $25...I know vape wild has them both but I am sure other places carry em also

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't know of any 1 tank with all those features but the Big Baby Beast comes close.

Dated as it is, the og Herakles was a great buy at $5. I own 2 and they are worth keeping around.

Don't know of any 1 tank with all those features but the Big Baby Beast comes close.

Dated as it is, the og Herakles was a great buy at $5. I own 2 and they are worth keeping around.

I've just picked up 2x Sense Cyclone Sub-Ohm Tanks at $5.99 a pop. Not as big as I was looking for at 5ml, but for $20 more i picked up a second mod, so i can just switch between em whenever batteries or juice runs out.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fasttech got 9ml tanks for the subtank. They are "styled" and the 2 hole topfill. I use the bellcaps that I think are 4.5 or 5ml and have had no problems with them. I'm thinking of ordering a couple just to see. My first thing I would replace all the orings with authentic kanger rings then go from there. Putting a nice SS clapton and refilling every few vapes is kinda getting old.

Fasttech got 9ml tanks for the subtank. They are "styled" and the 2 hole topfill. I use the bellcaps that I think are 4.5 or 5ml and have had no problems with them. I'm thinking of ordering a couple just to see. My first thing I would replace all the orings with authentic kanger rings then go from there. Putting a nice SS clapton and refilling every few vapes is kinda getting old.

It looks like my old Kanger, but with cheap plastic parts, faded paint and mushy box. I assume its just a cheap Kanger knock-off.
I wonder if tolerances and threads are kept to Kanger standards or can it just fall apart after two rebuilds?

My crown works great as well as my ijust2. They shouldn't be that expensive.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
t looks like my old Kanger, but with cheap plastic parts, faded paint and mushy box. I assume its just a cheap Kanger knock-off.
I wonder if tolerances and threads are kept to Kanger standards or can it just fall apart after two rebuilds?

I don't have faith is their "styled" at all, assuming its another knockoff that just leads to disappointments. That's why I'm in no hurry to order one but on the other hand it could be a good tank. The only clone kanger parts I have are the bellcaps and they have done me good. I got spoiled with coops and genuine gear to have to deal with clones and their lousy quality in a lot of cases, worth spending on genuine not to get headaches from gear failure.

VU Sponsors