Become a Patron!

Can vapes cause headaches?

Hi everybody,
Vape is an item that today's young people use a lot. Considered as a substitute for real cigarettes to minimize its harmful effects. But it is equally harmful if it is used with high frequency. If used much will cause headaches, affect health.
Thanks everyone.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi everybody,
Vape is an item that today's young people use a lot. Considered as a substitute for real cigarettes to minimize its harmful effects. But it is equally harmful if it is used with high frequency. If used much will cause headaches, affect health.
Thanks everyone.
Posts like this ^^^ give me headaches...

Pretty much posted the same BS in the Health sub-forum as well on Monday.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I accept as a vessel dilating chemical, nicotine might be one vector causing a head ache. More inclined though to agree with @gopher_byrd posts like yours @coupon92123 do give head aches.

Ever notice too how the PSAs from Truth org say you could be inhaling toxic metals? Yes, if you really didn't understand metallurgy, fault tolerances, toxicology ... sure, you just might get an infinitesimal amount of metal toxins. Oddly once you understand even the basics of these fields you realize the risk is negligible.

All that shit is, is propaganda and fear mongering designed to cause nightmares. I would know too. Recently had a nightmare over one those fucking stupid PSAs.

Sorry if my language is foul, we're allegedly all adults here and obviously engaged in war. Besides which I'm not assailing anyone directly with the language. I'm attacking the ideas, not the people.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everybody,
Thanks everyone.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Regardless of OP intention, I have no problem saying I hope young people of all ages do use vaping instead of tobacco. That is a no-brainer for me at all.

I have never had a headache from vaping. Regardless of the nicotine levels. And I am on year 11 at this point (well May will be 11 years for me).

I sometimes (rarely) get headaches from stress (self-induced); and when I used to eat a Western Diet, many years ago, I got them frequently.

Almost any food with a label is much more harmful than any form of smoking. But we damn well aren't about to face any real truth that might hurt corporate profits.

Among other things.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Headaches from vaping (or smoking for that matter) are usually caused by dehydration - not drinking enough water

For OP say excessive vaping is as harmful as smoking is a flat out lie and ANTZ propaganda!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Geezes fukn christ enough already! When we were young kids smoked. Fuk i did starting at age 9. Now kids love those damn jewel pod things. Demonizing them only makes them even more attractive to youth. Point being is its just a part of life. If you dont want your kids smoking or vaping TALK TO THEM... TELL THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT SMOKING AND VAPING. BE A GOOD PARENT AND TELL THEM YOU WILL KICK THEIR ASS IF YOU CATCH THEM WITH IT.
THE OP JUST GAVE ME A FUKN HEADACHE. AT LEAST MY VAPE WILL MAKE IT GO AWAY. LMFAO

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get headaches from dehydration caused by vaping. Same from when I was smoking. No biggie. Water solves that problem within 10 hours or so. Lots of things, good and bad, cause hydration. You have to learn to deal with it. Life can never be perfect. Vaping is likely the safest vice one could have in this world, even safer than being addicted to most Western foods.

True Story

Tried Kava?

My solution was to just quit drinking.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im assuming his coupons are for anal lube and extra large dildos but I could be wrong. he wants to pass on the saving to us all no one wants to go in dry

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
It has been an absolutely amazing week for people who are trying to make asses of themselves in 3 posts or less.

We started off with hits like: "I like the nic gettin me high but not the PG gettin me drunk"

and now here we are at "This shit is as bad as smoking because.... you could get a headache"

I can barely wait to see what's next :rolleyes:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We started off with hits like: "I like the nic gettin me high but not the PG gettin me drunk"

I remember seeing that and was about to give a lecture on the difference between alcohol and alcohol sugar, but then saw the OP's name and knew it was a prelude to spam

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We who mix our own juice have a very good idea what we are inhaling. The morons that come in here and post scare tactics (like the television commercials with metal monsters) have a limited audience here. Even those that don't mix would know whether or not they get headaches or get drunk from vaping. Of course they don't, and they don't bleed all over the place from sucking in metal shards either.

It is our duty to attack and shut down disinformation wherever we see it. Simply correcting the assholes will do nothing, because they don't care. They made up the bullshit for a reason.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They made up the bullshit for a reason.

Yep and that reason greases palms of politicians. It is what American corporations call God. "In God We Trust" on the back of every dollar.

Sorry if that reads as cynical but it is the reality. And money is used to measure those what have and them that don't. It's all that same war, always been, always will be.

Them preyed on and them that prey on. Life summed up in our oh so "modern" and mature society. A bit of contextual proof?

The word barbarian is Greek in origin. Specifically it comes from Athens, the most affluent part of Greece, at the time the word originated.

The word was used to refer to anyone not born in and from Athens. Anyone called a barbarian was seen less than human, less than deserving of life, love, liberty, justice and all the feely goods.

Nazism and fascism existed long before Nazis and Mussolini. It'll remain long after too. It's inbred as human nature.

"I got mine, screw everyone else!"

That's the motto of it. Or you might hear, "If I cannot have the well no one can!" Yes, these people rather die than share in equity.

Thank you, greed.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep and that reason greases palms of politicians. It is what American corporations call God. "In God We Trust" on the back of every dollar.

Sorry if that reads as cynical but it is the reality. And money is used to measure those what have and them that don't. It's all that same war, always been, always will be.

Them preyed on and them that prey on. Life summed up in our oh so "modern" and mature society. A bit of contextual proof?

The word barbarian is Greek in origin. Specifically it comes from Athens, the most affluent part of Greece, at the time the word originated.

The word was used to refer to anyone not born in and from Athens. Anyone called a barbarian was seen less than human, less than deserving of life, love, liberty, justice and all the feely goods.

Nazism and fascism existed long before Nazis and Mussolini. It'll remain long after too. It's inbred as human nature.

"I got mine, screw everyone else!"

That's the motto of it. Or you might hear, "If I cannot have the well no one can!" Yes, these people rather die than share in equity.

Thank you, greed.
It's more than that. These are the imbeciles that assume everybody should be vegan, and then go talk to their veterinarians about getting their dogs and cats on vegetarian diets in order to reduce the carbon footprints of their pets.
These are the imbeciles that will demand you ride a bicycle on a 60 mile commute to work for minimum wage while you save up the $65,000 for an electric car to save the planet.
In the meanwhile, they are driving around in Cadillac Escalades, figuring out what else people are doing that needs to be stopped.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's more than that. These are the imbeciles that assume everybody should be vegan, and then go talk to their veterinarians about getting their dogs and cats on vegetarian diets in order to reduce the carbon footprints of their pets.
These are the imbeciles that will demand you ride a bicycle on a 60 mile commute to work for minimum wage while you save up the $65,000 for an electric car to save the planet.
In the meanwhile, they are driving around in Cadillac Escalades, figuring out what else people are doing that needs to be stopped.

Yeah, all the same greed guzzling puritanical morons. They are such cowards they ought to be put down out of mercy. How else do you figure them needing to have it all? They afraid someone else might have what they don't, ... joy and peace in life.

I look at 'em, smile, nod, wave and keep on keeping on. I know them for what they are. They got nothing for me & mine, or to harm me and mine. We'll enjoy our joy & peace. Fuck 'em they can't take a joke. :) Nobody gets out alive, or so they say. ;) :)

I accept as a vessel dilating chemical, nicotine might be one vector causing a head ache. More inclined though to agree with @gopher_byrd posts like yours @coupon92123 do give head aches.

Ever notice too how the PSAs from Truth org say you could be inhaling toxic metals? Yes, if you really didn't understand metallurgy, fault tolerances, toxicology ... sure, you just might get an infinitesimal amount of metal toxins. Oddly once you understand even the basics of these fields you realize the risk is negligible.

All that shit is, is propaganda and fear mongering designed to cause nightmares. I would know too. Recently had a nightmare over one those fucking stupid PSAs.

Sorry if my language is foul, we're allegedly all adults here and obviously engaged in war. Besides which I'm not assailing anyone directly with the language. I'm attacking the ideas, not the people.
Thanks you so much

Regardless of OP intention, I have no problem saying I hope young people of all ages do use vaping instead of tobacco. That is a no-brainer for me at all.

I have never had a headache from vaping. Regardless of the nicotine levels. And I am on year 11 at this point (well May will be 11 years for me).

I sometimes (rarely) get headaches from stress (self-induced); and when I used to eat a Western Diet, many years ago, I got them frequently.

Almost any food with a label is much more harmful than any form of smoking. But we damn well aren't about to face any real truth that might hurt corporate profits.

Among other things.
Thanks you so much for your opinion

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi everybody,
Thanks everyone.

have never seen a HIGH frequency Mod before...
1616774625570.png
OOOOOOOOOO
well dats a hell of a way to quit smoking...

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everybody,
Thanks everyone.
Spreading BS. Go away.

Vaping is not allowed to underage "young people".

Vaping has kept me off cigarettes, 100 percent, for over eight years, thereby allowing me clear the chronic bronchitis I used to suffer. The key to avoiding any symptoms is finding the right nicotine level for your eliquid, which those who want to quit cigarettes can do without self righteous know-it-all nannies like you.

And do you bounce all around other forums and tell people "eating fast food a lot will cause headaches, affect health", or "drinking too much alcohol will cause headaches, affect health", or "farting in elevators will cause headaches, affect health"?

Yes! Vaping causes headaches. Headaches, another common side effect is dry and sore throat.
The most common side effects of vaping include:
  • coughing
  • dry mouth and throat
  • mouth and throat irritation
  • headaches
  • shortness of breath
These five are common side effects of vaping. People really face these effects . I also face mouth and throat irritation.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The main side effect of my almost 7 years of vaping that I experienced is that I was able to quit and stay quit from my 30+ year cigarette smoking addiction.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes! Vaping causes headaches. Headaches, another common side effect is dry and sore throat.
The most common side effects of vaping include:
  • coughing
  • dry mouth and throat
  • mouth and throat irritation
  • headaches
  • shortness of breath
These five are common side effects of vaping. People really face these effects . I also face mouth and throat irritation.

If you use nicotine and researched you'll likely know it is a vasoconstriction agent. That means it constricts blood vessels. You'll have likely also found out that polypropylene glycol and vegetable glycerin are types of alchol. That means that yes, they can "dry you out".

As a general rule of thumb what people may need to consider is hydrating themselves more so when vaping. This will help alleviate a good number of these "symptoms" faced.

Nicotine has a rough "half life" (the time it takes to get flushed out of your bodily system) of about four hours. If you eat well that's likely less time. Water (the universal solvent) can also help reduce the half life of nicotine.

The four hour limit I refer to means after each toke/hit/draw off your vape/cigarette. This is part in parcel why a nicotine addiction is so devastatingly a pain to "get over". Yes, you develop a physical dependency on it. Then, you also get a psychological one as well.

But yes, in summary I'll quote, ...

Spreading BS. Go away.

If you do a few minutes of research you can learn more about nicotine use, vaping. You'll more than likely run across a general consensus among vapers, ... "hydrate, hydrate, hydrate". And it cannot be expressed any simpler, or stressed more so. Hydration does help.

With the Internet & Web so ever present now, it is sad to see ignorance bandied about as a tool to spread fear. And yes I'm aware there is disinformation and misinformation. I'm also aware there are equally reliable and reputable sources of information. Use the damn gray matter between your ears for more than a hat rack.

"You can do iiiitttt!!"

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Use the damn gray matter between your ears for more than a hat rack.

"You can do iiiitttt!!"

Okay, I don't know if that message is for me or for the OP. I see my name in it.

I received that email, "reply to watched thread", and read it before coffee. Big mistake, because it gave me a headache, but that's okay because caffeine is a vasoconstrictor and will help with the nuisance headache.

Rather than suggest that I use the gray matter between my ears, I suggest you wipe the matter from your eyes and see this troll for what it is. She has asked this same question over and over in multiple threads in this forum, while at one point saying she has a broken vape device. If she is really vaping, you'd think she could figure out for herself whether or not vaping causes headache.

Feed the trolls if you want to. I sometimes enjoy feeding the trolls. .

Here is a full safety protocol for everybody who wants to live in fear and try to take down the only truly, widely successful stop-smoking method ever known:

Don't smoke. It might kill you.

Don't vape. It might cause headache if you haven't the mental capacity or curiosity or determination to do it right and find your appropriate nic level or device or vaping frequency.

Don't drink coffee. It's a vasoconstrictor.

Don't drink alcohol. It's a vasodilator

Don't eat. Food may have fat, or sugar, or a bone to choke on, or an artificial coloring to give you cancer, or too many calories or too many carbs, or too much pesticide, or have dirt on it, or be too hot and burn your mouth, or too cold and give you an ice cream headache.

Don't drink water. It may have pollutants.

Don't drive. An automobile accident could kill you or kill someone else.

Stay in your home. If you go outdoors you might have an allergic reaction to pollen or automobile particulates, or you might catch a microbe from a human or an animal. You might slip on a wet leaf and break your neck. You might step in dog shit and mess up your shoes.

Don't have sex. It might give you a heart attack or a disease or a broken heart.

Don't read forum replies. It might cause headache.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The trolls very seldom come back with the same account, so ... is it really feeding the trolls? What the lowlife scum really wants to to is cause discord amongst ourselves, and get us to distrust each other as well as no longer help out those legitimately quitting smoking by vaping. In that, they are succeeding.

7789df050b41aa7b1023e0e4f4bc03d8.gif

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The trolls very seldom come back with the same account, so ... is it really feeding the trolls? What the lowlife scum really wants to to is cause discord amongst ourselves, and get us to distrust each other as well as no longer help out those legitimately quitting smoking by vaping. In that, they are succeeding.

View attachment 180990
I have a large bottle of Advil....

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a large bottle of Advil....
ADVIL won't touch my headaches. Even the prescription shit I get barely do anything. So that means I may tend to get a bit bitchy at times.

Old? I'm just a few months shy of the age my stepdad was when he died, and a couple years older than my father was when he died. Luckily, the women in my family live longer.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ADVIL won't touch my headaches. Even the prescription shit I get barely do anything. So that means I may tend to get a bit bitchy at times.

Old? I'm just a few months shy of the age my stepdad was when he died, and a couple years older than my father was when he died. Luckily, the women in my family live longer.
I take it a day at a time...

VU Sponsors