Become a Patron!

Can vapes cause headaches?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The trolls very seldom come back with the same account, so ... is it really feeding the trolls? What the lowlife scum really wants to to is cause discord amongst ourselves, and get us to distrust each other as well as no longer help out those legitimately quitting smoking by vaping. In that, they are succeeding.

View attachment 180990
I find them an endless source of humour. 🤗
But I am wierd like that.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What the lowlife scum really wants to to is cause discord amongst ourselves, and get us to distrust each other as well as no longer help out those legitimately quitting smoking by vaping. In that, they are succeeding.

Contrary to outward appearances there is a strong bonded under current in motion. This keeps us united despite the seeming qualms, bickering you might glimpse.

We are the People here

We are the People here.
We do not desire war.
We do not desire fear.
We do not desire greed.
We do not desire ignorance.
We do not desire intolerance.

We are the People here.
We do create a better world.
We do unite in face of division.
We do shelter the weak and unable.
We do stand and fight for what is just.
We do raise our thunderous silent voice as needed.

We are the People here
We create better for us all.
We destroy what stands against us.

We are the People here
We put our hand out in darkness.
We leave you the free choice as given us.

Benjamin K. Badgley
Sun 25 Apr 2021 02:35:47 AM EDT

There's people here I would vanish corpses for. Yes, I know that's ending on a preposition. It is the only way it may be expressed.

There's no discord to the likes you infer. On the surface you see pesky dragonflies dipping into the vast ocean. Waves toss and plummet all around, yet waves all come together as a tide onto a beach.

We remain so united. We're the multitude and indivisible by zero. Nothing cannot destroy something. Something is created from nothing. This is merely the Way. It doesn't need the entrapment of any religions, politics, labels to be what it has and always will be.

So yes, here's my hand. :) It's your choice.

By the by, just to be openly clear. I am not some zealot of any "new age" religious or spiritual movement. I am not some "radicalized" "useful idiot". I am not a fanatic over much ( I do enjoy Sporks & Silly Putty but I've learned moderation.). I am not lunatic serial killer, well at least not the serial killer part. ;)

What I am is a man that sees things how they are, have been, will be. Do I speculate some? Yes. I usually though have a good view and only speculate so far. I'm also someone that has their own drummer. My mind isn't right but it's not left either. :)

I'm very much like Cassandra, in the middle. :) That is both blessing and curse. Excuse me.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
We are the People here

We are the People here.
We do not desire war.
We do not desire fear.
We do not desire greed.
We do not desire ignorance.
We do not desire intolerance.

We are the People here.
We do create a better world.
We do unite in face of division.
We do shelter the weak and unable.
We do stand and fight for what is just.
We do raise our thunderous silent voice as needed.

We are the People here
We create better for us all.
We destroy what stands against us.

We are the People here
We put our hand out in darkness.
We leave you the free choice as given us.

Benjamin K. Badgley
Sun 25 Apr 2021 02:35:47 AM EDT
:)👍

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That was "off the cuff". Apologies it's free verse form. Have heard that form dubbed the lazy poet form. :) Yes, some of us are lazy. Then, some times things need stated the way they desire stated. Like life it is a coin toss. :)

Ah lest I forget my manners and seem remiss, @Lady Sarah, I did not "target" you in that post. Yes, I posted to you. You were not whom I aim at though. I've no anger or ill to/of/for you. My post was intended be an invitation, and warding off sign. You need neither. :) You're already family. :)

Sorry, I seem coming into being very much my Pap. Some disliked him as he was stern, others found that admirable. I just knew he was my Pap and loved me. He never said as much directly, it was known nonetheless.

Damn, there I go again seeming some fictionalized larger than life do good so and so. *chuckles* Again, excuse me. I need to piddle about.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man that must be so cool when you go to shopping malls and stuff, what an entrance!
I want one.
I was thinking maybe bagpipes in keeping with my Scottish ancestry. 😁
View attachment 181117
Well the Scots do have the pipe & drum corp. My dad's mom was from the McMarshall klan/clan/kin. So I'm a hodge podged mutt, English, Scot, German, Native American, Mulatto, Spanish, yep 100% American Mutt. :) Sometimes this chief say, "too many drums". *grin*

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well the Scots do have the pipe & drum corp. My dad's mom was from the McMarshall klan/clan/kin. So I'm a hodge podged mutt, English, Scot, German, Native American, Mulatto, Spanish, yep 100% American Mutt. :) Sometimes this chief say, "too many drums". *grin*
My dads grandfather came here from Scotland during the early goldrushes.
My mothers grandparents came during the same time from the Isle of Wight but they set up a fruit orchard instead of looking for gold.
I dont know how much or how well my dads grandfather did but he did have an uncle called Nugget. :)

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, aren't you colorful. My ancestry is a bit more limited. On my mom's side, I am Dutch and German. On my father's side, I am German and Mohawk. I have kin on the tribal council, but the tribe has disowned (If that's the right word for it) my grandfather and his descendants, so no chance of any roll card. How civilized.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Figure dingo akin to coyote in some ways. Could see a coyote creeping into a camp, nabbing a babe. Know that allegedly dingo do not bark.

Coyote on the hunt create silence. All the other critters around get anxious, convey that. You know the silence isn't "good". Though coyote also tend being more a scavenger. If pushed they hunt.

Coyote hunt a bit different from wolves. Wolves do circle but prefer taking prey on a run. Coyote keeps circling, until the prey goes down. They tear down with quick inside attacks then pull back, circle.

Interesting watching how animals kill. No, don't mean that in any kind of nefarious way. It's just something to observe and is interesting. One of our Great Pyranees/Lab mix dogs I think ran with coyotes. He circled me until I finally wore him down.

He was paranoid, skittish of me. So, I played "the game" with him. I won and he got to learn it was nice being loved.. :) I learned I didn't need so paranoid myself. ;)

Yes, could see dingoes taking and consuming a babe. Could not imagine the terror or sorrow of that.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, aren't you colorful.
Like a
rainbow_PNG5580.png
. :)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get the feeling you've been offended by the dingo reference.

Must be mandala effect again. I would swear "maybe a dingo ate your baby" was from much, much earlier in movie history than the 1980's movie with Meryl Streep. I have a clear memory of seeing a really old movie on TV when I was a kid, in which a woman is getting on the male character's nerves, so he deliberately tries to offend her, saying "maybe a dingo ate your baby". She says, "what..." "A dingo. Ate your baby". I'm thinking it was Cary Grant or somebody like that, who wasn't Australian, but was able to do a convincing Aussie accent.

But I have spent a couple of hours I'll never get back, searching, and I can't find it. Everybody traces it back to a Seinfeld episode, and from there to the Meryl Streep movie, where I don't think that line was even used. Streep's line in the movie was "the dingo got the baby".

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Figure dingo akin to coyote in some ways. Could see a coyote creeping into a camp, nabbing a babe. Know that allegedly dingo do not bark.

Coyote on the hunt create silence. All the other critters around get anxious, convey that. You know the silence isn't "good". Though coyote also tend being more a scavenger. If pushed they hunt.

Coyote hunt a bit different from wolves. Wolves do circle but prefer taking prey on a run. Coyote keeps circling, until the prey goes down. They tear down with quick inside attacks then pull back, circle.

Interesting watching how animals kill. No, don't mean that in any kind of nefarious way. It's just something to observe and is interesting. One of our Great Pyranees/Lab mix dogs I think ran with coyotes. He circled me until I finally wore him down.

He was paranoid, skittish of me. So, I played "the game" with him. I won and he got to learn it was nice being loved.. :) I learned I didn't need so paranoid myself. ;)

Yes, could see dingoes taking and consuming a babe. Could not imagine the terror or sorrow of that.
Dingos are cruel cunning killers that will kill for the fun of it. People think they look lovely and nice, which they do but beneathe that is pure killer.
A neighbor of ours yrs ago was almost killed by a pack of them in the outback. He got out to look at the veiw and was attacked. He just made it back to his car and the next town in time before bleeding out. A farmer I know has a farm near what was a tourist dingo attraction. Several escaped and in just 1 week killed $20,000 worth of his sheep. They just killed them none were eaten. His son shot them all over that period, he showed me the pelts. They'll act all nice then the moment the backs turned will attack a child or baby in the blink of an eye. Come across a pack in the ouback alone and say goodbye.
Look nice but thats as far as it goes.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dingos are cruel cunning killers that will kill for the fun of it. People think they look lovely and nice, which they do but beneathe that is pure killer.
A neighbor of ours yrs ago was almost killed by a pack of them in the outback. He got out to look at the veiw and was attacked. He just made it back to his car and the next town in time before bleeding out. A farmer I know has a farm near what was a tourist dingo attraction. Several escaped and in just 1 week killed $20,000 worth of his sheep. They just killed them none were eaten. His son shot them all over that period, he showed me the pelts. They'll act all nice then the moment the backs turned will attack a child or baby in the blink of an eye. Come across a pack in the ouback alone and say goodbye.
It sounds like the habits of dingoes are more like that of hyenas. :-(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Sounds very akin to coyotes this way, then. Been known to kill and bury sheep, go back later to eat, or not at all. In our area though there is a natural predator of coyote being re-introduced, Eastern timber wolves.

Wolves are not as bad to bother farms as is stereo-typically portrayed. They'd need lack of prey first. Our area has been gradually cultivating more of their prey. Add in coyotes and the wolves got icing on their cake.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds very akin to coyotes this way, then. Been known to kill and bury sheep, go back later to eat, or not at all. In our area though there is a natural predator of coyote being re-introduced, Eastern timber wolves.

Wolves are not as bad to bother farms as is stereo-typically portrayed. They'd need lack of prey first. Our area has been gradually cultivating more of their prey. Add in coyotes and the wolves got icing on their cake.
We have so many coyote here in west Texas that we are seeing plenty as road kill on the highways... currently more coyote than wild hogs. Speaking of wild hogs, there is a critter you don't turn your back on. They are all kinds of mean, and will eat anything.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Coupon 92123, I just have to say...PISS OFF! (I'm sorry, that was rude of me. Rather, Leave and Never Come Back. There, that was nicer, yes?)
how about the gentle way of saying it buddy....go forth and multiply lady

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
driving is bad for your health,flting is,bushwalking you could get bitten by a snake,eating can make you fat,sex is bad its dirty full of disease sport makes you use steroids for christ sahe...beam me up scotty!

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The OP hasn't been back in a while, but if she ever returns, I would sincerely like to help her.

I believe the confusion over what caused her headache is that we sometimes think the last thing we did caused the headache, when it was a prior process, like when you drink until you're trying to make out with your uncle, and someone sits you down and gives you a cup of coffee to soften your landing. The next day you have a massive headache, so you think it must have been that awful 2am coffee, when really it was the bottle of champagne you commandeered all to yourself.

So when Coupons picked her nose with a long manicured fingernail, and accidentally breached the membrane to her brain tissue, then vaped afterwards to help herself feel better, she attributed the massive headache to her vape, when really it was that stiletto fingernail up her nose that caused the headache, and possibly the brain damage.

I hope that helps.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The OP hasn't been back in a while, but if she ever returns, I would sincerely like to help her.

I believe the confusion over what caused her headache is that we sometimes think the last thing we did caused the headache, when it was a prior process, like when you drink until you're trying to make out with your uncle, and someone sits you down and gives you a cup of coffee to soften your landing. The next day you have a massive headache, so you think it must have been that awful 2am coffee, when really it was the bottle of champagne you commandeered all to yourself.

So when Coupons picked her nose with a long manicured fingernail, and accidentally breached the membrane to her brain tissue, then vaped afterwards to help herself feel better, she attributed the massive headache to her vape, when really it was that stiletto fingernail up her nose that caused the headache, and possibly the brain damage.

I hope that helps.
its sad.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even that tiny bit sounds intriguing. Hm, ...
Maybe I gave away too much.

Growing up, at holiday gatherings the kids were allowed to drink whatever the adults were drinking. I know, insane, but it worked out on the whole. The kids would go fall asleep after dinner, so the adults could play poker in peace. I had a really handsome uncle who was a pro football player. I'll protect his innocence by withholding his name. He's dead now anyway. When I was about 13, with shit for brains, I would get drunk and climb on his lap and start kissing him. My dad would get infuriated, take away the champagne and offer me the choice of drinking coffee or going out to sit in the car.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I read the thread (I was bored)... some of those images were hilarious (thanks... I needed a laugh)
Anyway, my first reaction from the original post was (The title is a question but the post states things as if they are facts) OP lost me right there.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, the deal is that we get the anti-nicotine trolls in here on occasion. If they think they reached an audience that believes their lies, they stay. Otherwise, they leave. Not much makes them leave like a little humor directed at their lies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Growing up, at holiday gatherings the kids were allowed to drink whatever the adults were drinking. I know, insane, but it worked out on the whole. The kids would go fall asleep after dinner, so the adults could play poker in peace.

Actually I can understand the logic of it. My mom used to dose her coffee with vodka. She gradually started doing the same for me. We used it as a coping means to deal with my abusive step-dad.

Learned a lot sooner "rolling with the punches" by being a bit juiced & saved myself from getting too "punch drunk". Although, it only helped so much regarding becoming punch drunk. Then, well, ... I started liking the beatings. *ahem*

About then he started in on gas-lighting instead, fucking with my mind and emotions. Taken years to have even a bit of self confidence, that and military training, a lot of support from friends, family, lot of love.

Speaking of love, despite all his hate and my biological dad's indifference I learned to love. Two swell examples of what it was NOT to be a man they gave me. Had a few examples of what men actually are supposed to be, too.

This is why I know love conquers & persists, endures. So yes, can understand the logic. We kids though would join in on Gin Rummy games, Cray Eights, Hearts and eventually various forms of Poker. Rarely play any of those anymore but do remember.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well, the deal is that we get the anti-nicotine trolls in here on occasion. If they think they reached an audience that believes their lies, they stay. Otherwise, they leave. Not much makes them leave like a little humor directed at their lies.
hi lady, i dont use nicotine (it is banned in australia) but i promise you i am not a anti-nicotine. i had open heart surgery 2 years ago so booze,fried food, salt and nicotine went out the window, but i have no probs and would never preach against nicotine.

Hey! It depends on quality of the kit, juice or salt. Not trusted and certified products can cause not only headaches but also heart attacks. I've been shopping from Vape Shop Online for about three years. The service and products are highly recommended. It ships all around US, Europe and Asia in estimated time. Sure you'll be satisfied.

Moderator Edited out spam link.

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hey! It depends on quality of the kit, juice or salt. Not trusted and certified products can cause not only headaches but also heart attacks. I've been shopping from Vape Shop Online for about three years. The service and products are highly recommended. It ships all around US, Europe and Asia in estimated time. Sure you'll be satisfied.

Moderator Edited out spam link.
Are you going to keep spamming links all over the forum or are you going to put in for a vendor badge?
If you choose the 1st then you won't be around very long.
3 posts, 2 had links. done used a dozen different ip addresses.
They ALWAYS have to do it the hard way:facepalm:

Think about this from a buyers perspective.
Which person has a better chance of being successful:

1) Person who follows rules and gets vendor subforum so they can list all of their sales without breaking the rules, irritating the members, or making the forum look like shit.

2) Do it the way you are doing it now, break the rules so your posts get taken down, piss off the members (your fucking clientele), and make the forum look like shit.

VU Sponsors