Become a Patron!

Can you Help me with no flavor on Aromamizer Supreme? I will be thankful a lot!

karol1241

Member For 3 Years
Hello Dear Community,
I'm new on this forum but 1 year experienced in vaping. At the beggining I want to say sorry about my bad English - I'm from Poland.

I bought my Supreme 2 months ago specially for Hcigar vt133. I was really happy watching the reviews that it wil beat flavor from Gemini. Oh, wait...

Tried spaced claptons, now nonspaced clapton - 7 wraps on 2.5mm diameter (this clapton wire: https://www.fasttech.com/p/4089902 , maybe it's a problem?) and still no flavor. Tried FiberFreaks no1, no2 and Muji (the last gave the best flavor but worst liquid transport - hopefully I was in TC mode).

I will paste translated post from Polish Vaping Forum (if you will not be able to understand something - please tell me, I will do my best! :) )
"The difficulties continued, flooded provision (certainly good) and, unfortunately, but the taste dull. Attempting to 175C and 43W ended in failure, it was descending straight to 30w and there was no taste - the heater did not even warmed). Now I'm trying to 225C and 47.5w, unfortunately, the LQ (liquid control level) 3 from the left captures up to 37 watts and do not know how to fix this too much liquid (in Polish we say nadtransport, how in English? ) - I did experience that after drying cotton I wasn't satursted her, only allowed her to do it herself on LQ 3 from the left. After a minute, she was slightly dampened, and the three returned to a state that could see at the top. The taste is still suppressed. The provision KOOL Fruits feel that only a 2% koolada zero aftertaste of fruit, just as I release a cloud of breath, I feel that something besides the koolady is ...

edi1t: It begins to appear pineapple - 225C and 46.5w, lq half (level 4). I'm trying now on the medium setting airflow.

Edit2: Soon I'll try to have a 12-day milkman (clone from - przepisy-na-liquid.pl), it dessert but I do and taste it for the first time so I have no comparison, but, well, maybe it is supreme determine his correct taste? :)

Edit3: In the foreground there's a Bavarian cream, it is confirmed that the Supreme is the dessert.

edit4: Fruit island (recipe from the same site) gave a nice flavor of raspberries, but only where it can be in the Tutti Frutti from TPA, it just surprised me. Unfortunately, I feel the taste of only letting through the nose, it may, however, vapers tongue?

edit5: It seems to me that there is too little cotton wool at 46.5w and half LQ captures the second 35 .. Unfortunately Muji ended, was FF no1 and no2. No2 is dripperów, or No1? - However, the TC is crasy because in watt mode 45w is well and without any dry cotton ... missed this ..

edit6: Taste for Velocity v2 FT parallelkami and FF no2. is a great improvement, unless it comes to the amount of cotton - on the Supreme simply not enough, I take to be a change, if you will put them back.

edit7: No I do not believe for FiberFreaks taste worse, practically it is not .. On the other hand kneading transport, I thinned cellulose perfectly .."

Those pictures shows Muji build, past 6. edit I changed it on FiberFreaks but pictures are still actual (looks the same). Now i can easily vape on 225C and 49w but without any flavor. It seems that's been mufled and in the foreground i can taste inspid flavor of celulose(??).

Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/PmluVP5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SJfvDHE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/x1ZcwUm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z1c3k08.jpg

I will be very thankful for your help! I decided 3 times to sell or change the Supreme but I'm stubborn and I want this taste, which everyone is talking.

karol1241

Member For 3 Years
Opened maximally, muji normally put in the coils.
Edit: oh, tried with clapton wire, tomorrow I will make it with ss wire and fiberfreaks no1.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPING it way too low... In order for you to achieved the flavor ur looking for on this tank, you have to VAPE it around 80 -120 watts... IMO

the way you VAPE is suitable for the Gemini RTA...
Do me a favor and put those tanks
Side by side...

Here's what my set up on the supreme
2x26/34g NICHROME FUSED CLAPTON
3.0id
4/5 wraps OHMING at .15-.16ohms
Wattage mode only 80-110 watts depending on the juice I'm VAPING...
I don't do TC because it doesn't give the flavor I needed and I want my WARM VAPE, that's the same reason why a lot of VAPERS don't do TC... Flavor is lacking!!
Good luck

VAPE ON

kiwivaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do horizontal coils.. vertical coils in the supreme for some reason dont work for me, but the minute i put in horizontal coils...bam.. awesome flavor

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I should sell Supreme and buy second gemini:( - don't want to vape above 70watts because of battery
I think you should, the supreme and the BOREAS are meant to be VAPE at higher wattage or hotter temperatures,RDTAs like the supreme if wick correctly are constantly saturated meaning WET, you need a lot of power the burn that juice up, to get the flavor, other wise you will get a weak vapor or muted flavor...just like what you are experiencing...

VAPE ON

karol1241

Member For 3 Years
Get an advice to clean the supreme, no change. I think it's not vapers tongue because my 2 friends can't taste anything too.

What do you suggest to do with clapton 0.4mmx0.2mm?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5a452aced4e2aaf4f5a306a57c1e1905.jpg

You can Clapton all you want, but if you ain't burning the JOOZE there's no point of doing it
Might as well build a regular micro coils...
And try COTTON BACON V2...
Goodluck
I'm out!

VAPE ON

karol1241

Member For 3 Years
Oh sieeeeeeeeettt, back to last claptons and 51.5w coolberry recipe flavor is just brilliant! I can't believe it, can taste every fruit.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need to use 100W.
I'm using mine at 60-80W and the flavor is just fine.
If you're getting dry hits it's probably wrong placement of the wick.
For horizontal build keep the wick long and tuck it under the coil.
For vertical I stuff the wick from the top, pull it outside from the bottom, fluff it, then put it back in and spread it all over, then cut the extra on top.
In both cases the cotton needs to lay gently on top of the juice holes and not stuffed in or on top of them.
I get slightly better flavor from a vertical build, but it's more of a hassle.
Usually use for it a pair of kanthal claptons 26/34 3ID 6 wraps at 0.4 ohm.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been reading quite a few threads on fused claptons producing no flavor. I just use simple coils that the wraps touch each other. I've never bitched about any tank or rda lacking flavor.

Mustang4Life

Member For 4 Years
Sorry to resurrect the old thread, but got mine couple of days ago and about to give up on it. try different bills, of course. Wicking methods... Different juices. I cleaned the tank. Try different wattage. I can tell it wicks well, but I get very muted flavor of the juice I know very well.

In the pictures below are Aliens - ramps up quickly and wicks well, but all I'm inhaling is hot air ... ( I did try nichrome microcoils as well with the same result)

I need help LOL

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 27

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sorry to resurrect the old thread, but got mine couple of days ago and about to give up on it. try different bills, of course. Wicking methods... Different juices. I cleaned the tank. Try different wattage. I can tell it wicks well, but I get very muted flavor of the juice I know very well.

In the pictures below are Aliens - ramps up quickly and wicks well, but all I'm inhaling is hot air ... ( I did try nichrome microcoils as well with the same result)

I need help LOL
Is it the wrong picture? Looks like twisted not alien to me.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
101vape sells Alien Clapton Wire by ROFVAPE. It is not "TRUE" Alien clapton wire, it is ribbon wire wrapped with kanthal round wire. I have this wire in my Supreme. Dual Horizontal Coils 4 wraps each (spaced evenly) around a 3mm screwdriver coming in at about 0.23 ohm running at 55 watts. It has AMAZING flavor.

Link to Alien Clapton Wire at 101vape.com

Works great for me. Just my 2 cents.
CV :)

Mustang4Life

Member For 4 Years
Alright. Put in dual horizontal 24 gauge nichrome wire, seven wraps around 2.5 mm ... Ohms out at 0.2 - took about 10-15 hits. The flavor is coming back, but very very distant still.

VU Sponsors