Become a Patron!

cancer testing day

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi jimi

hope you are keeping well my friend. i had some blood tests done lasy week and now i got a call to get my butt down to the hospital. my doc not sure if i am having an issue but my white blood cells have gone crazy and i have lost 1kg in 10 days! geez i might have to flog my diet (if i was on one), anyhow i suppose i shall see if my cancer is spreading, it went quickly in the first 12 months, but for the past 2 yrs it has been quiet. you know how it goes jimi, i reckon they just try to keep your nerves bouncing!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know I'm not @Jimi ...
I really hope your cancer isn't spreading ! And, just wanted to let you know... I'm sending good positive thoughts and love your way. Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi jimi

hope you are keeping well my friend. i had some blood tests done lasy week and now i got a call to get my butt down to the hospital. my doc not sure if i am having an issue but my white blood cells have gone crazy and i have lost 1kg in 10 days! geez i might have to flog my diet (if i was on one), anyhow i suppose i shall see if my cancer is spreading, it went quickly in the first 12 months, but for the past 2 yrs it has been quiet. you know how it goes jimi, i reckon they just try to keep your nerves bouncing!
Hi my friend,
Just now seen this. This truly saddens me. Have you tried juicing? Honestly it really works if you do it right and it will not interfere with any other treatment you might decide to do. I can help you with a proper cancer fighting blend and a proper cancer fighting diet to go with it, what have got to lose?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi my friend,
Just now seen this. This truly saddens me. Have you tried juicing? Honestly it really works if you do it right and it will not interfere with any other treatment you might decide to do. I can help you with a proper cancer fighting blend and a proper cancer fighting diet to go with it, what have got to lose?
after yesterday jimi. i might not have anything to lose. will know for certain in 2 days time but yeah, it scares you a little,as you know.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I know buddy but honestly you owe it to yourself to give it a try. I will help you all that I can if you let me.

Seriously I was on my death bed at one time then I found proper diet and Juicing, that was almost 5 years ago

You do owe it to yourself to give this a try but it has to be done right, I will show you how.

Anyone else considering this if you want help just tap me on the shoulder (PM).

@geordie

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
after yesterday jimi. i might not have anything to lose. will know for certain in 2 days time but yeah, it scares you a little,as you know.
Hey buddy you need to start eating right today my friend.
Do you eat any dairy or meat?
Dairy is packed with growth hormones, does it make sense to to eat it? So many growth hormones that it makes a calf put on 500 pounds in less than 6 months. You need to stay away from this. You are trying to get your tumor to NOT GROW so stay away from dairy
Meat is an acid food, cancer thrives on an acid system, don't eat meat if you can, if you haveta have meat at least limit it and make it in a soup or liquid.
There is so much more that will help you.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey buddy you need to start eating right today my friend.
Do you eat any dairy or meat?
Dairy is packed with growth hormones, does it make sense to to eat it? So many growth hormones that it makes a calf put on 500 pounds in less than 6 months. You need to stay away from this. You are trying to get your tumor to NOT GROW so stay away from dairy
Meat is an acid food, cancer thrives on an acid system, don't eat meat if you can, if you haveta have meat at least limit it and make it in a soup or liquid.
There is so much more that will help you.
since my heart attack 3 yrs ago (which wiped out one heart valve) i stopped drinking, no processed meats,no sugar, no fried foods. no soft deinks, salt.white bread

now its 2 cucumbers/day, stuffed olices, lettuce and beetroot, vanilla yogurt and frech multi grain bread.
10kms walking every day, 2 30min cardio sessions every day. 2 litres water.

i went from 98kgs down to 78kgs my waist dropped to 32inch. i take a webster pack of pills 19 pills/day)

theses include blood presure, blood thinning and pain killers. no blockers.

over the past two years i have also had 2 central brain anurysms removed (89 metal staples each time) and 4 ops for kidney damage caused by a bullet.

yeah i should join a monestry i reckon.

i got my sta and body fat right down. my red blood cells are producing thick blood and my kidney damage is not helping,

as it is, i just dont really give a shit about living now, orphaned at 6...sent to school in france for a long time, attempted suicide 4 times and the court sent me for help after the 3rd time. losing my maltese dog 11 weeks ago, took a big part of me with her, i just after a lot of thought decided to live life how i wanted to, and hopefully i do not depress anybody, but i feel ive done enough.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok my friend, I somewhat understand but there's always a reason to live and I am sure if you think deep enough you will find it, for your friends if nothing else. Yes losing a beloved pet is like losing a family member and can put a dark view in any one's life. Maybe you'd ought to think this over well again my friend ;) Your diet isn't too bad, well with the exception of yogurt, growth hormones.

VU Sponsors