Become a Patron!

Can't use my Phenotype on my new Rx2000s

EquivalentExchange

Member For 3 Years
I just got an Rx2000-S and I put on my phenotype L at about 0.07ohms and it keeps saying "low atomizer" won't fire. I had it at 140 which fires fine on my Fuchai but it won't fire at all, I even dropped it down to 20watts but it keeps saying low atomizer. Are there any settings I need to adjust to make this work?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got an Rx2000-S and I put on my phenotype L at about 0.07ohms and it keeps saying "low atomizer" won't fire. I had it at 140 which fires fine on my Fuchai but it won't fire at all, I even dropped it down to 20watts but it keeps saying low atomizer. Are there any settings I need to adjust to make this work?
The resistance of your coil build is too low if you are in wattage mode.
Try a different coil with higher resistance.
http://www.wismec.com/product/reuleaux-rx200s/
Resistance Range for TC modes: 0.05-1.5ohm
Resistance Range for VW mode: 0.1-3.5ohm

EquivalentExchange

Member For 3 Years
How do I use TC modes? I know how to get to them but I'm really unsure as to where to set it to. First time I used it, the rda literally caught fire.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to build coils that are for TC.
Stainless, Nickel, Titanium, and such.
If you are using Kanthal wire, you're in danger of just that happening.

EquivalentExchange

Member For 3 Years
I've been having s couple different issues with the X200 and I know they're probably user errors but I would love some advice from you guys on what I can do.

The biggest issue I've ran into is by RDAs all get really hot. This is after only a couple of hits and they're not even being ran low. In addition the vapor and hit produced are super weak especially for how hot it gets. It was never this way on my Fuchsia 200w and I that one even higher voltage-wise. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Torturedzen

Member For 4 Years
What are your settings when you have these heat issues? I may be wrong but it sounds like you are not familiar with how Temp Control works. Learn this first.
Does this happen with just the one atomizer or all (assuming you have more than one)? I am by no means an expert but a couple of things I would check...
- Coil connections. Screws tight and nothing creating a short. Equivelant number of coil wraps?
- The condition of the batteries. No tears in the wrap causing any exposure.
- The condition of the 510 connector. Is the atomizer wrenched down too tight (compressing the spring)?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've been having s couple different issues with the X200 and I know they're probably user errors but I would love some advice from you guys on what I can do.

The biggest issue I've ran into is by RDAs all get really hot. This is after only a couple of hits and they're not even being ran low. In addition the vapor and hit produced are super weak especially for how hot it gets. It was never this way on my Fuchsia 200w and I that one even higher voltage-wise. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
hard to guage without pictures. personally i wouldn't push the RX200 too hard. also the temp control on the fuchai doesn't work so don't try it. the rx is decent enough in temp control but you'll need to buy SS wire for that. I wouldn't waste time with TI or Ni200 wire. they suck. SS is much better.

also .07? sounds way too low. especially if using kenthal. sounds like you have a loose connection or something somewhere

VU Sponsors