Become a Patron!

Can't Vape? Gum, Patches, Lozenges, Pouches...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
By now we all have a stealth AIO or the like. But what if you are unable to vape in certain circumstances?

Like you're...
in a long meeting
in/at the hospital
can't vape on a 300mi trip in your friend's car
...you get the point.

Please, share your experience and questions.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good topic, Trix. I’d use lozenges prolly since I’ve used them in the past. Are the OG cigalikes considered to be vaping? Like do people complain about those?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good topic, Trix. I’d use lozenges prolly since I’ve used them in the past. Are the OG cigalikes considered to be vaping? Like do people complain about those?
I haven't tried any of these alternatives. I just saw a vendor carrying VELO Nic Pouches. New?
I'm at 12mg. I wouldn't know where to start.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lozenges or gum definitely take the edge off. I've used both on long flights and I'm much better at the end. Wish you would have posted earlier, I would sent you some lozenges in your package. I got a bunch from work as part of their stop smoking program. ?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Lozenges or gum definitely take the edge off. I've used both on long flights and I'm much better at the end. Wish you would have posted earlier, I would sent you some lozenges in your package. I got a bunch from work as part of their stop smoking program. ?
Awwww, darn it! Thanks though. Hahaha...little do they know, The Vaper.
Which lozenges and gum? Any nic level or frequency of use?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awwww, darn it! Thanks though. Hahaha...little do they know, The Vaper.
Which lozenges and gum? Any nic level or frequency of use?
I used 4 mg about every hour or so, just whenever I felt the need. Nicorette is what I have but I think Wally World has the same thing cheaper under their Equate brand.

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried that velo nic pouches on my flight from NC to CO and have used them a couple other times but they really didn't seem to help like the reviews I read. Back when I was transitioning from smoking to vaping I used the wal mart brand patches when I had jury duty and went all day except lunch without any vape or cigs and I was perfectly fine. If my flight wasn't so last minute where I had to rush to get everything ready I probably would have got more patches but I was also trying to save money and the velo was a couple bucks compared to around $20-$30

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I used 4 mg about every hour or so, just whenever I felt the need. Nicorette is what I have but I think Wally World has the same thing cheaper under their Equate brand.

I had some brand that was from Canada, which was slightly easier on the stomach. They did bother me a bit. Thank God for vaping, though. I went 3 weeks with no smoking on lozenges and finally bought cigs since I was miserable. With vaping, I could handle not smoking, even with puny 3mg juice. lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried that velo nic pouches on my flight from NC to CO and have used them a couple other times but they really didn't seem to help like the reviews I read. Back when I was transitioning from smoking to vaping I used the wal mart brand patches when I had jury duty and went all day except lunch without any vape or cigs and I was perfectly fine. If my flight wasn't so last minute where I had to rush to get everything ready I probably would have got more patches but I was also trying to save money and the velo was a couple bucks compared to around $20-$30

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve heard people rave about Snus on ECF. I’ve never tried them, but the pouches seem similar. Patches would be okay for short term, but yep they’re pricey.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just put 1 box of 4mg VELO in my cart. $3 bucks for 15 pouches. I'm anxious to try it.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hmmm. I see it's better than the other options. But yeah, think I'll invest in some gum.
Effect of smokeless tobacco (snus) on smoking and public health in Sweden |  Tobacco Control

VU Sponsors