Become a Patron!

Capsule Review: Vaporesso Swag II Mod

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Wanting a small, pocketable mod to replace my venerable eVic-VTC Mini (which still works well--at least in VW, btw), I checked the reviews and ordered a Vaporesso Swag II at the same time as I did my Vandy Vape Swell. Herewith my capsule review of this mod.

Small and light, but still: The shape and texturing results in a nice, secure hand feel. The build quality seems very good. The display is decent, though small, but not at all visible in direct, bright sunlight. Buttons are satisfyingly clicky. Battery life seems good, but I really haven't yet used the mod enough to say for sure. UI is pretty user-friendly. It works great in VW mode.

Smart TC did not work with a 0.3 ohm, SS316L build on my venerable old VLS Vector RDA, announcing "No access, STC." (Perhaps it doesn't support Smart TC at that high a resistance?) But I was able to put it in DIY mode, select SS316 and the correct TCR, and the vape seemed about the same as that same RDA on my Smok Mag P3, so TC mode on this mod is a win. (Unlike my Vandy Vape Swell: A Nice Mod That's A Temp. Control Fail.)

I guess the main downside to this mod is the battery cap, which limits you to 25mm, perhaps 26mm, tanks with straight glass. I swapped-out the bubble glass on my Horizon Falcon tank for the straight glass and it sat atop the mod nicely--if a big large for the size of the mod :)

I'll probably mainly use this mod in conjunction with my Tobecco Mini Super tanks when running errands or on short road trips.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just received my Vaporesso Swag II on a FB contest hosted by XTAR looking forward to setting it up tomorrow. Thanks for your capsule review!

VU Sponsors