Become a Patron!

CCI Mega Maus 25mm

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It dates back some four years and a half ago so... prehistoric.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh thanks. Guess no ones cares about it then lol
I'm not so perfectly sure about that. But I'm also no fan because I only like to use rebuildables of a very particular kind, a lot of which happen to be from this same prehistoric era also BTW.

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm not so perfectly sure about that. But I'm also no fan because I only like to use rebuildables of a very particular kind, a lot of which happen to be from this same prehistoric era also BTW.
I just meant that non of YouTube reviewers bothered to pick one up. I to like the older style RTAs mainly cause they’re restricted direct lung with reduced chambers and 510 drip tips... just like all of today’s high ends. (ironic)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just meant that non of YouTube reviewers bothered to pick one up. I to like the older style RTAs mainly cause they’re restricted direct lung with reduced chambers and 510 drip tips... just like all of today’s high ends. (ironic)
YouTube reviewers who aim to be popular don't like to waste their time on niche-within-a-niche excepting only sometimes if they can do so in such a particular way that brushes up their perceived status/image for the type of audience that they want to further exploit. "Charisma" = marketing 101, and, there's also a difference between being true high end and being marketed as such─via the commercial media.

VU Sponsors