Become a Patron!

CDC Wants To Force Everyone Who Travels To Be Quarantine and Vaccinated, No Exceptions!

How would you react if you were put into quarantine without any say?

• I would fight them tooth and nail

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I would have no choice but to submit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CDC Moves to Amend Public Health Service Act
If you haven't heard yet, while most of us were enjoying what's left of the summer here in the U.S., the CDC, as the well known infamous N.D. Dr. Mercola calls them the "Corrupt Disaster Center", in an un precedented unconstitutional move quietly amended the Public health Act that gives them State Police Powers and has decided that thanks to an Executive Order signed by our fearless leader the Prez, they can pull you off a flight or ship, can stop you between U.S. states in any form of conveyance if you or a travel companion have a dry cough and other tell tale symptoms and suspect you have wait for it, wait for it, not Ebola not Whopping Cough, but the Evil Measles, I'm not joking, they want you to be quarantined and if you haven't been vaccinated, forced if necessary at gun point to have the wonderful poisoned MMR vaccine that the manufacturers Merk are being sued over and in case you haven't heard thanks to an inside CDC whistle blower the truth is now known, that the CDC lied about the MMR vaccine not causing vaccine injuries, some say that Merk due to it's low sales of the MMR vax, has a say in this new rule anyway, here is an article on Mercola about it and should you oppose this madness as many U.S. citizens do, some say this is the kind of stuff revolts are made of, you can have your voice heard and leave comments till Oct. 14th on the link provided in the article, or if you don't want to read the article you can go straight the Fed Register and read about it ,read others comments or post your own anonymously if need be and tell them what they can do with their new rule, lol, https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2016/08/15/2016-18103/control-of-communicable-diseases, Next to keeping Vaping alive in the U.S. this may be the biggest issue yet we are facing in America! and we thought the FDA was nuts!

Last edited:

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We should NOT be taking medical advice from Jenny McCarthy or any of the wahoo and/or homeopathic and/or "holistic" "health professionals" that support her. There is nothing wrong with the MMR vaccines, they do NOT cause autism, and this is proven fact. What is REALLY dangerous is hippies (who think most of the human population should die off anyway, yeah, great ideology to base health care on) who do not understand, and do not want to understand, what herd immunity means, and how a significant proportion of the herd not being immune can lead to an epidemic/pandemic, nor even how vaccines work on an individual basis.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There is nothing wrong with natural selection, and I am far away from "hippie". Not a cattle either ,so don't care about livin in a "herd". I have been vaccinated, but I do believe that people in this country should have a choice. People should always have a choice.
When you state "proven facts" it would be beneficial to attach a link, so people can read that research, and make their own opinion about it based upon the source of the research.

Last edited:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
With the way our country is headed and I was financially able I would just go back to where I was before. For the land of the free they're getting really good at telling us what we have to do at each turn and it breaks my patriotic heart.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There is nothing wrong with natural selection, and I am far away from "hippie". Not a cattle either ,so don't care about livin in a "herd". I have been vaccinated, but I do believe that people in this country should have a choice. People should always have a choice.
When you state "proven facts" it would be beneficial to attach a link, so people can read that research, and make their own opinion about it based upon the source of the research.
Like to like. Fear-mongering opinion with no solid basis in fact whatsoever can't be supported by links and studies. Your use of "cattle" and "herd" clearly illustrates your egregious lack of understanding of a subject you seem to be so passionate about without checking any facts whatsoever. So, why would I post a link for you? They're readily available. And here's a little tip: the links that lead to actual medical science based sites that provide intelligently written articles with study (and other) citation are probably a lot more credible than "activist" sites.

People who refuse to vaccinate their children based on Jenny McCarthy's son exhibiting autistic symptoms at an age where such symptoms would be expected to appear in an already undiagnosed autistic child are just playing Russian Roulette, however well-intentioned, with their children's lives. And that's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario, their f'd up emotional and purely opinion-based decision where logic and reason are required can lead to their little lepers becoming the next Typhoid Marys, infecting children who were vaccinated, but for whom that vaccine didn't take.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is nothing wrong with natural selection.
I think so too, but we're talking about infectious diseases. Diseases that we've already developed a very effective way to prevent the spread of. It's not like they get the disease, die, and it's over. Vaccination is not foolproof. A significant percentage of the population needs to have them for them to work on a national scale. Widespread vaccination is the reason we don't have the terrible epidemics that used to have people dropping like flies. This is a public health concern. Your choice affects others. We already know what the consequences of not vaccinating are. It's not science, but history. I really don't see where opinion comes into play here...

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On the other hand, when I was in the Navy, we always got vaccinated prior to deployment for anything we might catch when our boots hit the ground. It almost makes too much sense to ever get adopted.

IMHO YMMV.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like to like. Fear-mongering opinion with no solid basis in fact whatsoever can't be supported by links and studies. Your use of "cattle" and "herd" clearly illustrates your egregious lack of understanding of a subject you seem to be so passionate about without checking any facts whatsoever. So, why would I post a link for you? They're readily available. And here's a little tip: the links that lead to actual medical science based sites that provide intelligently written articles with study (and other) citation are probably a lot more credible than "activist" sites.

People who refuse to vaccinate their children based on Jenny McCarthy's son exhibiting autistic symptoms at an age where such symptoms would be expected to appear in an already undiagnosed autistic child are just playing Russian Roulette, however well-intentioned, with their children's lives. And that's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario, their f'd up emotional and purely opinion-based decision where logic and reason are required can lead to their little lepers becoming the next Typhoid Marys, infecting children who were vaccinated, but for whom that vaccine didn't take.
This is stil USA so we all have a choice to move to the states that are appropriate for our lifestyle and be surrounded by vaccinated or non-vaccinated people:) what you see as "facts" , is a manipulative government agenda supported by corporations and "scientific research" in my mind. I didn't ask you to post a link for me, read my post.
Anyway, that's all irrelevant. General population should have a choice no matter what, once we loose that ability to make a choice, we will be living in a inverted Naci Germany.
Some people have to die because of infectious diseases, some are killed by alcohol or drugs, and some die in traffic accidents and that's fine. There is a reason for it. Not everyone is meant to live, that doesn't mean that living shouldn't have a choice.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You do not have the right to hold up your faith as a shield against prosecution or persecution for acts that put others in direct mortal harm. By refusing vaccination, this is what you are doing. They're not "what I see as facts". They're repeatable cause and effect events. You know, science, or maybe you don't, you obviously don't understand the difference between provable hypotheses and blind, ignorant faith. Believe away. You're already proven wrong, but go ahead. One day, some non-immunized, ignorant moron is going to directly cause the death of an immunized victim. On that day, I hope that person and his or her parents are tried for murder, and rightfully so. You do NOT have the freedom to cause harm to others through your actions.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You do not have the right to hold up your faith as a shield against prosecution or persecution for acts that put others in direct mortal harm. By refusing vaccination, this is what you are doing. They're not "what I see as facts". They're repeatable cause and effect events. You know, science, or maybe you don't, you obviously don't understand the difference between provable hypotheses and blind, ignorant faith. Believe away. You're already proven wrong, but go ahead. One day, some non-immunized, ignorant moron is going to directly cause the death of an immunized victim. On that day, I hope that person and his or her parents are tried for murder, and rightfully so. You do NOT have the freedom to cause harm to others through your actions.
Based upon the state laws you are wrong. People do have that right. This has nothing to do with "faith" , since I have none.
Government allowed corporations to sell cigarettes knowing that consumers will be harmed, but the choice was given to consumers even knowing that a second hand smoke can cause death. If someone want to take a chance by not getting vaccinated, choice should be theirs. Strongest and smartest will survive one way or the other.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm just going to back out right here. From your lack of comprehension and critical thinking skills and faith in conspiracy theories, it's blatantly obvious we're not conversing on the same level.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Please don't. Who is going to entertain me?

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We should NOT be taking medical advice from Jenny McCarthy or any of the wahoo and/or homeopathic and/or "holistic" "health professionals" that support her. There is nothing wrong with the MMR vaccines, they do NOT cause autism, and this is proven fact. What is REALLY dangerous is hippies (who think most of the human population should die off anyway, yeah, great ideology to base health care on) who do not understand, and do not want to understand, what herd immunity means, and how a significant proportion of the herd not being immune can lead to an epidemic/pandemic, nor even how vaccines work on an individual basis.

Totally, completely, wholeheartedly AGREE. I just cannot believe that in the 21st century, there are people so godawful stupid and un-educated as to be AGAINST vaccines. That is a criminal failure of our education system. Vaccines are why smallpox is extinct, and polio very nearly so. But I guess these latter-day morons just WANT to be able to go back to bleeding out of every pore and orifice from smallpox. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Any measure that can ENFORCE vaccination gets my wholehearted approval. Personally, I've suffered rubella ("german measles"), and was vaccinated against mumps and measles as a child, before there was a combined vaccine, and I AM FUCKING GLAD BECAUSE THEY ARE GODAWFUL ILLNESSES! And the reason pertussis ("whooping cough") has made a real comeback in recent years? TOTAL FUCKING IDIOTS not getting their babies the DPT vaccine! ASSHATS! Not only do they want their own children to die of horrible, preventable ailments, THEY WANT THE REST OF THE WORLD TO, ALSO!

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm just going to back out right here. From your lack of comprehension and critical thinking skills and faith in conspiracy theories, it's blatantly obvious we're not conversing on the same level.
Because someone decides they don't want a Polio vaccination, it does NOT put YOU at risk. It puts them at risk.

Much like forcing someone onto a vegan diet, you can't force someone to get a vaccination.

You can do what you like. You can't force me to do shit.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Much like forcing someone onto a vegan diet, you can't force someone to get a vaccination.

Since when????? They used to be required in order to register for public school! Don't tell me THAT has changed!

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since when????? They used to be required in order to register for public school! Don't tell me THAT has changed!

Andria
It has not. But it certainly makes you think... someone too stupid to understand vaccinations, immunity, and herd immunity home schooling their children... yeah.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Andria

So are we going to IGNORE what the facts are?

If 2 kids in the school don't get vaccinated, and all the others DO, how does it put the WHOLE school at risk?

It doesn't. But everyone can make themselves believe we are just dumb plebes.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So are we going to IGNORE what the facts are?

If 2 kids in the school don't get vaccinated, and all the others DO, how does it put the WHOLE school at risk?

It doesn't. But everyone can make themselves believe we are just dumb plebes.
Google "herd immunity". You don't understand the risk and reality, obviously.

Too lazy? Vaccines are not always 100% effective. Dumbass kid with dumbass parents who has no immunity whatsoever comes in contact with B. pertussis and develops Whooping Cough. Dumbass kid goes to school with hundreds of kids, some of which have only partial immunity due to variables that leave the vaccination not 10% effective. Innocent partial immunity kid suffers for weeks, and potentially dies (yes, it can be fatal) because some freaking selfish, ignorant asshole who relies on faith over science refused to vaccinate. With herd immunity, dumbass kid is never infected, therefore partially immune kid never comes into close contact for 6-8 hours per day with infected individual(s). This is EXACTLY why anti-vaccination retards can not send their kids to public schools.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Google "herd immunity". You don't understand the risk and reality, obviously.

Too lazy? Vaccines are not always 100% effective. Dumbass kid with dumbass parents who has no immunity whatsoever comes in contact with B. pertussis and develops Whooping Cough. Dumbass kid goes to school with hundreds of kids, some of which have only partial immunity due to variables that leave the vaccination not 10% effective. Innocent partial immunity kid suffers for weeks, and potentially dies (yes, it can be fatal) because some freaking selfish, ignorant asshole who relies on faith over science refused to vaccinate. With herd immunity, dumbass kid is never infected, therefore partially immune kid never comes into close contact for 6-8 hours per day with infected individual(s). This is EXACTLY why anti-vaccination retards can not send their kids to public schools.
Yawn.

So you are saying vaccinations are not effective anyway.....

Thanks for wasting bandwidth.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yawn.

So you are saying vaccinations are not effective anyway.....

Thanks for wasting bandwidth.
LOL. Yeah, about as expected, elementary schoolyard level rebuttal. Do yourself a favor and read a bit on the subject because, damn, you guys are completely ignorant on the subject.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It has not. But it certainly makes you think... someone too stupid to understand vaccinations, immunity, and herd immunity home schooling their children... yeah.
It has. You are miss informed. There is more then one state that doesn't require kids to be vaccinated. Unvaccinated children do not have to be home schooled. You are spreading misinformation.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It did. Not a requirement in all states anymore.
Untrue. You can apply for an exemption in some, not all, states, for philosophical or religious reasons. If you do not or can not receive that exemption, vaccinations are required. If there is a documented medical reason, you can receive an exemption in all 50 states. Which goes back to herd immunity and why it's important for those who can be vaccinated to be vaccinated.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It has. You are miss informed. There is more then one state that doesn't require kids to be vaccinated. Unvaccinated children do not have to be home schooled. You are spreading misinformation.
No, it hasn't, see my post above.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do your research and stop spreading ignorance. There is no approval or exemptions of any kind in the state of Colorado. Stop talking about things you have no idea.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol. You are ignorant. Now I am going to tell you: "live with your beliefs " .

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol. You are ignorant. Now I am going to tell you: "live with your beliefs " .
I am?
Here, I'll quote:
"No US federal vaccination laws exist, but all 50 states have laws requiring children to be vaccinated against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (generally in a DTaP vaccine); polio (an IPV vaccine); and measles and rubella (generally in an MMR vaccine). All 50 states allow medical exemptions, 47 states allow religious exemptions, and 17 states allow philosophical exemptions. DC allows medical and religious exemptions. Missouri and Nebraska offer philosophical exemptions only for children entering childcare and Head Start facilities. While reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, do not rely on this information without first checking with your local school or government. This chart was last updated on July 6, 2016."

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL. Yeah, about as expected, elementary schoolyard level rebuttal. Do yourself a favor and read a bit on the subject because, damn, you guys are completely ignorant on the subject.

I agree. Here's the deal: faith=BELIEF. Science=FACT. I'm very far from an atheist... but there had to be a reason why humans evolved the capacity to develop higher brain functions, which led to SCIENCE. I believe in God, though certainly not the anthropomorphic god of most religions... and I also believe that God helps those who help themselves. My husband's father was a devout Pentecostal, who believed that God would cure his Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He died of it, since he didn't take chemotherapy.

Not only do some immunizations not cover 100% of people 100% of the time... in some cases, the immunity can "wear off." So, although I was vaccinated for smallpox when I was born, when I was in the military in '79, I was re-vaccinated, because smallpox at that time was not yet fully extinct.

It is ABSOLUTELY STUPID to refuse something so non-threatening which has the capacity to save you, and others around you, from a fatal disease. And while I certainly believe that everyone has the right to go to hell in whatever way they choose, they DO NOT have the right to inflict that hell on others -- which is why drunk driving is illegal. No man is an island, and disease is a problem for EVERYONE. Therefore it is imperative that EVERYONE take the very simple steps to protect themselves from it, and in so doing, protect everyone around them. It's kinda like telephones... they were pretty useless until pretty near everyone had one.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mostly no one now actually remembers pre Polio vaccine....
Say no to vaccines iron lungs and leg braces are fun.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I remember when I was still young. As precocious as I was, I was very interested in why one of the older women on our block walked with "iron arms". So, yeah, some of us do remember.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I remember when I was still young. As precocious as I was, I was very interested in why one of the older women on our block walked with "iron arms". So, yeah, some of us do remember.

I never saw anything like that.... I just recall those tasty purple sugar cubes. :D

I saw a movie once when I was a child, which featured someone in one of those iron lungs; when I asked about it, I was told that it was because of polio. My reply to that was "why didn't they take the vaccine?" and was then told that the vaccine was still pretty recent, only coming out sometime in the 50s (I was born in '61). That gave me shuddering horrors, to know how awful life had been, before the polio vaccine. I've read a lot in my life, so I've also read a great deal of historical stuff, and the scourge of smallpox was just ungodly -- sure, some folks got the less-virulent strain, and just wound up with pox on their faces, after surviving it. But a real lot of people got the horribly virulent strain, which is basically hemorrhagic -- bleeding out of every pore and orifice like Ebola. Why the HELL anyone would want to revert to that, I have no fucking clue. Vaccines should be MANDATORY, unless there is an actually LIFE-THREATENING reason not to be immunized. Religious and/or philosophical beliefs mean NOTHING to viral disease.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never saw anything like that.... I just recall those tasty purple sugar cubes. :D

I saw a movie once when I was a child, which featured someone in one of those iron lungs; when I asked about it, I was told that it was because of polio. My reply to that was "why didn't they take the vaccine?" and was then told that the vaccine was still pretty recent, only coming out sometime in the 50s (I was born in '61). That gave me shuddering horrors, to know how awful life had been, before the polio vaccine. I've read a lot in my life, so I've also read a great deal of historical stuff, and the scourge of smallpox was just ungodly -- sure, some folks got the less-virulent strain, and just wound up with pox on their faces, after surviving it. But a real lot of people got the horribly virulent strain, which is basically hemorrhagic -- bleeding out of every pore and orifice like Ebola. Why the HELL anyone would want to revert to that, I have no fucking clue. Vaccines should be MANDATORY, unless there is an actually LIFE-THREATENING reason not to be immunized. Religious and/or philosophical beliefs mean NOTHING to viral disease.

Andria
Yeah I was a wee tyke and wondered why the entire family went into town for one sugar cube each.
they would not give me seconds :cry:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I was a wee tyke and wondered why the entire family went into town for one sugar cube each.
they would not give me seconds :cry:

Heh, it wigged me out that my son got his first dose, as an infant, just squirted into his mouth from a syringe; not entirely sure how the 2nd dose was administered, but it might have been an injection. But they told me that they no longer used the sugar cubes. I guess the Sugar Police got to them. :giggle: Sure, immunize against polio... but lord help us all, don't use sugar! Oh the horror! :giggle:

Andria

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't we have no choice when it comes to vaccinations and our children? I thought that unless my son has all the required vaccinations he cannot go to school? He just turned 1, and has had a lot of shit pumped into his veins.
I'm really pissed off if these mystery injections mess him up someway.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I could totally see whoever is filling these tiny glass bottles with God knows what, my son could be some sort of Guinea pig...for some weird experiment. He is very healthy and strong I just get over whelmed when he sees the Dr every 3 months they want to slam him with something

Sent from my SM-G900V

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't we have no choice when it comes to vaccinations and our children? I thought that unless my son has all the required vaccinations he cannot go to school? He just turned 1, and has had a lot of shit pumped into his veins.
I'm really pissed off if these mystery injections mess him up someway.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I could totally see whoever is filling these tiny glass bottles with God knows what, my son could be some sort of Guinea pig...for some weird experiment. He is very healthy and strong I just get over whelmed when he sees the Dr every 3 months they want to slam him with something

Sent from my SM-G900V

They're only mystery injections if you don't ask the doc what they're giving, and then look it up. I don't take anything without doing that, and I certainly wouldn't let my child take something without doing that.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but what your kid eats and drinks?

A few CC's vs hundreds of pounds of chemicals.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They're only mystery injections if you don't ask the doc what they're giving, and then look it up. I don't take anything without doing that, and I certainly wouldn't let my child take something without doing that.

Andria
Ditto. There is absolutely nothing mysterious about any injections given. The doctor can tell you, or get the information per lot, exactly what is in each and every dose. Whether or not you understand what they tell you is another story. As a parent, it is my firm belief that it is both responsibility and duty to keep ourselves informed and educated.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ditto. There is absolutely nothing mysterious about any injections given. The doctor can tell you, or get the information per lot, exactly what is in each and every dose. Whether or not you understand what they tell you is another story. As a parent, it is my firm belief that it is both responsibility and duty to keep ourselves informed and educated.

Totally agree, which is why I found another pediatrician when the one we used gave my son a prescription for antibiotics when all he had was a cold, as a "prophylactic measure." BULLSHIT! You take antibiotics ONLY!!! when there is an ACTUAL, proven bacterial infection, and even exactly WHAT bacterium, so that the appropriate narrow-spectrum antibiotic can be given. This "prophylactic" shit with broad-spectrum antibiotics is WHY there are now antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria! Ditto all this antibacterial hand-cleaner shit! IDIOTS!!!!

If a person takes a pill just because a doc says they need it, without doing any investigation of their own about what that pill is, what it does, what it CAN do, and what it should NOT do... well, they deserve whatever they get, and have no one to blame but themselves. Doctors aren't magic swamis.

Andria

VU Sponsors