Challenge: What pissed you off today??

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
FB too it seems. I wonder what that will mean for the invite only high horse vaping hardware groups?
If anything.

I am not sure what 'branded content' means in this context.

If it’s the secret groups>> then hopefully die out ....the world keeps spinning and nobody cares, except the ball ticklers in said secret groups perhaps?

actually this is going to be my one today ...secret groups you can’t even find them to join? ....erm nice business model turd muncher

....then out comes someone from said group <we have something yooooou don’t> followed by that very same handcheck picture in as many places as possible ... ok cool “that’s nice• .......<sigh> you are the semen that made it, haven't we grown past school years?

swear to god FB drives me nuts with that sort of activity, even spills out to this forum when they haven’t filled their cup of narcissism for the day on that platform...you know who you are ...Bazinga or some other stupid phrase when you enter a sale page like “It’s ok peeps I’m here to save the day” ...what?! who even are you?, look just fuck off you silly insignificant like button chaser, go hump someone else’s leg, there’s a queue formed why do you get to jump it ?!

actually one of the things I like and respect about this forum people bring you back down to earth from orbit pretty damn quick, save people from grand illusions of self importance and put you on your arse if needed.

erm....don’t use it then I hear you say

I know right, if I could get some of the gear from shops that’s only available via FB I wouldn’t be on there, don’t care for the platform particularly, think it’s fucking awful for actually feeling part of something ...good for shouting into the sea of nothingness and feeding egos though

friends and family ok I guess I’ll give it a pass on that...ahh feel better now

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Um.

.umm. That's my mom without any bad weather.. Damn near killed us on the way to my wedding.. Since then (27years) nobody gets in the car if mom is driving... Sad thing is she is the designated driver because she has good eyes for all of her girlfriends..

Ps can I hire you to take her shopping? :)

Ha Ha Ha..... NO! Can barely do it for my mother.... But I feel your pain and sympathize....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it’s the secret groups>> then hopefully die out ....the world keeps spinning and nobody cares, except the ball ticklers in said secret groups perhaps?

actually this is going to be my one today ...secret groups you can’t even find them to join? ....erm nice business model turd muncher

....then out comes someone from said group <we have something yooooou don’t> followed by that very same handcheck picture in as many places as possible ... ok cool “that’s nice• .......<sigh> you are the semen that made it, haven't we grown past school years?

swear to god FB drives me nuts with that sort of activity, even spills out to this forum when they haven’t filled their cup of narcissism for the day on that platform...you know who you are ...Bazinga or some other stupid phrase when you enter a sale page like “It’s ok peeps I’m here to save the day” ...what?! who even are you?, look just fuck off you silly insignificant like button chaser, go hump someone else’s leg, there’s a queue formed why do you get to jump it ?!

actually one of the things I like and respect about this forum people bring you back down to earth from orbit pretty damn quick, save people from grand illusions of self importance and put you on your arse if needed.

I know right, if I could get some of the gear from shops that’s only available via FB I wouldn’t be on there, don’t care for the platform particularly, think it’s fucking awful for actually feeling part of something ...good for shouting into the sea of nothingness and feeding egos though

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
200.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I do not FB, Tweet or the like.
Enough real drama in the world without seeking fake drama..

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What pissed me off today..
So far, a xmas gift for the wife was said to be delivered by amazon. They has picture ofnit on the porch, but it was a close up and I cant determine by the pic alone that it's my porch. Either way, the gift is not here. Either I got porch pirated or it was delivered to the wrong house.
:cuss2:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So far, a xmas gift for the wife was said to be delivered by amazon. They has picture ofnit on the porch, but it was a close up and I cant determine by the pic alone that it's my porch. Either way, the gift is not here. Either I got porch pirated or it was delivered to the wrong house.

That absolutely sucks. I hope they'll help you figure something out. What a time to have that happen! :gaah:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

That absolutely sucks. I hope they'll help you figure something out. What a time to have that happen! :gaah:
Refund... itll take 5 days for thr refund to hit. They dont have any more of that item in stock either.

They can kiss my crippled ass.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

you know a like in here feels bad but we lack other options so know I mean it as an acknowledgment of rage or something instead mate

need one of those glitter bombs if it was a thieving bastard

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I do not FB, Tweet or the like.
Enough real drama in the world without seeking fake drama..

don’t see much of that really strangely well least I don’t but then avoid such groups :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, it’s annoying but had a good outcome. I ordered about ten boxes of coils for my tanks to put in a stash.
They were listed as delivered but not there. Finally I found an open bag from Element with my coils in it in front of my door!

I guess no one else in my building vapes!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I can be a completely unreasonable person when I am sick. Family knows to just leave me alone unless they just can't avoid it.

Sorry the world got on your nerves today Catman. Hope you feel better soon. Rest if you can.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

you know a like in here feels bad but we lack other options so know I mean it as an acknowledgment of rage or something instead mate

need one of those glitter bombs if it was a thieving bastard

I feel exactly the same... Hard to express you agree and feel for the person when the only option is to like something or possibly sidetrack a thread with possible support on a thread meant to air out grievances... Please don't take a like I give as me liking your situation. I'm sure it is just a simple mistake by the mailman leaving your package on the wrong porch. If you are anything like me, you don't know your neighbors, so random acts of kindness like returning your stuff to you may not happen. I envy those that get to know their neighbors, I just normally keep to myself.

If by chance it was a pirated package, a glitter bomb would be amazing for the next clown...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You know what really burns my ass other than a flame waist high? When people in general pluck your last nerve and can't get the hint to screw off.... I swear some people like to live dangerously....

jFs20cN.jpg

LOL!!! There's never been anybody too big for Carl to tangle with! We have a few on here like Carl!!! Oh Jeez that is funny.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You know what really burns my ass other than a flame waist high? When people in general pluck your last nerve and can't get the hint to screw off.... I swear some people like to live dangerously....

jFs20cN.jpg

May I ask who Carl is? Or is it a general name for a dickhead?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

jFs20cN.jpg

I’m dealing with a grade A asshole like that offline. My fist wants to connect with his face, but my dh keeps reminding me that I don’t want to go to jail because of this guy.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Put a box on your porch with every side but the bottom coated in Superglue.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I order my writing Ink from China because they make Really Good Ink.

I received my package of one 30 Ml bottle each of Black, Blue and Red Ink.

The Black Ink leaked.........

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something that would piss most off.
I had to go to Wally world and such today... Wife forgot stuff...
I was pretty happy though just chuckling at the Christmas shopping zombies.
Panic filled zombie eyes and stumbling gait... :)

to me it was really no worse than a usual Saturday at Wally World.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Something that would piss most off.
I had to go to Wally world and such today... Wife forgot stuff...
I was pretty happy though just chuckling at the Christmas shopping zombies.
Panic filled zombie eyes and stumbling gait... :)

to me it was really no worse than a usual Saturday at Wally World.

Is that Walmart? I don’t shop there. It’s easier for me to shop locally or to buy online. Most stores don’t have stuff I’d like.

Yes the zombie population is amusing to watch. And then they like to post on YT about being woke!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that Walmart? I don’t shop there. It’s easier for me to shop locally or to buy online. Most stores don’t have stuff I’d like.

Yes the zombie population is amusing to watch. And then they like to post on YT about being woke!
I live in a rural area Wally World is pretty much it. Ohh we have a few other places if I want to pay 30-50% more for the same item.
I buy cat food, canned goods and such at Wally World and all my Meats and fresh veggies at Krogers.
A jar of my jam is ~$3.20 at WW and ~3.89 at Krogers. Similar price increase on other items. And Yes I use a Kroger card.
sometimes sale items are cheaper at Krogers and I buy them there.
Krogers is always packed, don't think they are going out of business.

And those dollar General stores are ripoffs.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I live in a rural area Wally World is pretty much it. Ohh we have a few other places if I want to pay 30-50% more for the same item.
I buy cat food, canned goods and such at Wally World and all my Meats and such at Krogers.
A jar of my jam is ~$3.20 at WW and ~3.89 at Krogers. Similar price increase on other items. And Yes I use a Kroger card.

Same here, except no Kroger. I wish. We have Food Lion instead, and a small local grocery store. Sometimes it's good to buy from the local folks, when it makes financial sense. Their produce and meats are so much better than WM.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, except no Kroger. I wish. We have Food Lion instead, and a small local grocery store. Sometimes it's good to buy from the local folks, when it makes financial sense. Their produce and meats are so much better than WM.

Ohh I hit the local produce stands in season and such.
We have a small country store down the hill I usually buy my bread there. They do not sell milk!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I buy cat food, canned goods and such at Wally World and all my Meats and such at Krogers.

There isn’t a Walmart near me, so it’s easier to shop nearby. There are hardly any parking spots near my house too, so if we drive we have to plan it beforehand. Real drag!
I’m getting some meat from a Local Harvest place I found thru the Westin Price website. It’s not much more than places round here and they shlep it to my door.

There used to be real places that sold stuff for 99 cents, but they all closed up around here. Good while it lasted, though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There isn’t a Walmart near me, so it’s easier to shop nearby. There are hardly any parking spots near my house too, so if we drive we have to plan it beforehand. Real drag!
I’m getting some meat from a Local Harvest place I found thru the Westin Price website. It’s not much more than places round here and they shlep it to my door.

There used to be real places that sold stuff for 99 cents, but they all closed up around here. Good while it lasted, though.
I buy some stuff at dollar tree. Plastic clothes hangers plastic storage tubs and such.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I buy some stuff at dollar tree. Plastic clothes hangers plastic storage tubs and such.

They don’t have the big Dollar stores here, but they used to have small places selling stuff. Like one year I bought a lot of pretty nice Christmas decorations. 99 cents each was a good price, imho.

I try to reuse stuff as much as I can. I’ve been getting trash bags at eBay for a decent price, though.
I’m pretty thrifty, which is why I admire you frugalness. :hug:

VU Sponsors