Become a Patron!

Challenge: What pissed you off today??

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This morning I sit down with coffee and a vape and log on to VU. My alerts told me someone responded to a thread I am watching "Purdge Mods". As you probably know @writer662 sold @CajunCanuck 3 Purdge mods and neglected to send the included 3 corresponding cases and CoA's. I mean you do not forget to send the pedigree to some high end you have just sold. There is some deception there. Now dude is mia. I mean come on we are a community and we do not steal from fellow vapers or anyone for that matter. But really how blantant can one be? I love this place and these people. If you need something ask someone. Someone here or someone else you know. BUT DO NOT PREY ON THE TRUST AND KINDNESS OF ANYONE! Sorry but this angered me alot. We work hard for our gear and it does not come easy for anyone. Please be considerate.

Was even weirder....he sent one of the cases and the 3 mechs....I asked about the other cases, and he sent pics of the other cases and one of the COAs......said he had been sick and would mail em out and give me tracking info the next morning......totally bizzaro.....

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Was even weirder....he sent one of the cases and the 3 mechs....I asked about the other cases, and he sent pics of the other cases and one of the COAs......said he had been sick and would mail em out and give me tracking info the next morning......totally bizzaro.....

i was looking at buying those.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
usps lost a package. under 1 1/2 hours from me. they decided to send it on a 500+ mile trek, and then lost it. fucktards

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
usps lost a package. under 1 1/2 hours from me. they decided to send it on a 500+ mile trek, and then lost it. fucktards
Same here it may be. Shapeways order sent ups and they handed it to the usps on the 25th 30 minutes from my house. It's still scheduled for today so I'm hoping but doubt in the usps compatency.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS is overworked and understaffed right now due to the corona virus and I think it would be difficult right now to even hire temp help.
Same with pretty much all forms of shipping.UPS, FEDEX, etc.
Be patient.
Be understanding.
And thankful that they are operating at all.
It is what I am doing my best to do.
I mean I have not even gotten my Trump corona virus check letter yet ;)
I have amazon shipments waaay late, but not upset as I understand the difficulties going on right now.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
USPS is overworked and understaffed right now do to the corona virus and I think it would be difficult right now to even hire temp help.
Same with pretty much all forms of shipping.USPS, FEDEX, etc.
Be patient.
Be understanding.
And thankful that they are operating at all.
It is what I am doing my best to do.
I mean I have not even gotten my Trump corona virus check letter yet ;)
I have amazon shipments waaay late, but not upset as I understand the difficulties going on right now.

be that as it may, i do understand that aspect of it. but, said item was west of me, and would go right past me to get to the Shitcago hub, which is where they all go. then down to my PO. but no, they sent it south about 50 miles, then NE about 300+ miles. then back to shitcago, 100+ miles. makes no sense. its probably sitting in a truck in shitagos hub yet to be offloaded. this type of thing was happening well before covi.

VU Sponsors