VapeSquad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a normal EGO c twist VV battery, well used but holds charge well and works perfectly! 10 bucks and shipping would be like 2-5$ I ship to canada and USA

Attachments

• 11145961_10205214013642766_312629621_n.jpg
    11145961_10205214013642766_312629621_n.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 12

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First of all, Welcome to the Underground!

We are glad to have you with us:D

And as a new member, I have to say that I really do appreciate the fact that you have read the rules and have posted the item for sale complete with the required pictures in the correct thread!

That being said, I really don't think you will get a lot of interest in the item you are offering as most of the members seem to be into slightly larger batteries and more advanced gear.

But if you wish to build some good Karma, perhaps when the time comes you could donate to a vaper in need that has fallen on hard times or has had their gear stolen?

Or even better, I could be proven wrong and you will find a buyer for your item!

VapeSquad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, Welcome to the Underground!

We are glad to have you with us:D

And as a new member, I have to say that I really do appreciate the fact that you have read the rules and have posted the item for sale complete with the required pictures in the correct thread!

That being said, I really don't think you will get a lot of interest in the item you are offering as most of the members seem to be into slightly larger batteries and more advanced gear.

But if you wish to build some good Karma, perhaps when the time comes you could donate to a vaper in need that has fallen on hard times or has had their gear stolen?

Or even better, I could be proven wrong and you will find a buyer for your item!

Yeah i see what youre sayin! Im just seeing if i can get anything out of it, i probably will end up donating it! I just need some money to pay for my new setup! Kanger Subtank and an Istick 50w!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds like you have picked out a nice new setup! I don't need the eGo myself, but I will second what UncleRJ said. One other idea would be to give it to someone you know that smokes as a starter, of course to be really useful that would also require including a charger and a tank of some sort. Just a thought if you have old, lower end stuff to get rid of ...

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I can ask, what is your budget?

I know that most likely I will be shouted down, but on general principles I just don't like what I call "Rent-A-Mods" like the Istick series and many others that have a proprietary battery installed that the owner can't replace as needed. AKA, when the battery dies (and it will) you chuck the entire mod in the trash and have to purchase a new mod instead of purchasing a $10 or less battery.

A couple of months ago, I decided that I wanted a mod about the size of an Istick. I purchased a Sigelei 30 watt mini mod and I am more than happy with it for like $36 plus another $7 for the battery.

The IPV Mini goes up to 70 watts and I believe they can be found for about $50 on sale. Plus another $7 for the battery.

Just saying..............................

VapeSquad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I can ask, what is your budget?

I know that most likely I will be shouted down, but on general principles I just don't like what I call "Rent-A-Mods" like the Istick series and many others that have a proprietary battery installed that the owner can't replace as needed. AKA, when the battery dies (and it will) you chuck the entire mod in the trash and have to purchase a new mod instead of purchasing a $10 or less battery.

A couple of months ago, I decided that I wanted a mod about the size of an Istick. I purchased a Sigelei 30 watt mini mod and I am more than happy with it for like $36 plus another $7 for the battery.

The IPV Mini goes up to 70 watts and I believe they can be found for about $50 on sale. Plus another $7 for the battery.

Just saying..............................

I already purchased it and i know what youre sayin. If i need to i will open it and replace the battery, im an electronics student and repair man so i mean i can open it, replace the battery with something of the same specs and the super glue it together or even mod it to have a battery latch! Thanks for the info though!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very, very cool dude!

Now you just have to start a business to service all the folks that need a battery replaced in their own Rent-A-Mod:D

I don't mind renting beer as there is no other alternative but our precious mods are a different story!

VapeSquad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very, very cool dude!

Now you just have to start a business to service all the folks that need a battery replaced in their own Rent-A-Mod:D

I don't mind renting beer as there is no other alternative but our precious mods are a different story!

Yeah i probably could haha just some of them dont open up too well, like my IPOW 2. Hammer and pliers wont even open the damn thing XD

Its a risky business though, some mods are built really bad and when you open them its too easy to short the battery without noticing. It happened on an old EGO T. I opened it and withing 2 seconds it had exploded and sliced an X into my hand, i cant say why it was an X but still it was quite scary!

VU Sponsors