Become a Patron!

Cigarettes to cold turkey to electric cigs to vaping

Hello..I was fifteen years cold turkey (after 25 years smoking) and I started using Nicotrol inhalers...ran out so bought some electric cigs and that was all she wrote.

I am a traffic/transpo engineer near Wash DC (please do not feel sorry for me) but my loves are Hatteras, Adirondacks, Sierra Nevada, Quebec. Two adult sons who use nada (no drugs, alcohol, smke, etc.)

Unfortunately I stated vaping with Kanger equipment. ( I have a bag home of about 15 different Kanger devices that either just stopped working, I dropped or else leaked from day 1. Directions and documentation from Kanger are terrible.

I have actually made 4 months with a Kanger Cupti 2 but have a Cupti one and a Smok 850 at home for backup. Unfortunately I accidentally went into Locked mode on my Cupti 2 and do not know how to get out.

Also there are vaping levels of M1-M5 on Cupti 2 indstead of numbers. How do I get to numbers? I know it can be done because I have done it accidentally twice.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard ...don't have a great deal of experience with the Cupti sorry maybe ask in the help section:)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello..I was fifteen years cold turkey (after 25 years smoking) and I started using Nicotrol inhalers...ran out so bought some electric cigs and that was all she wrote.

I am a traffic/transpo engineer near Wash DC (please do not feel sorry for me) but my loves are Hatteras, Adirondacks, Sierra Nevada, Quebec. Two adult sons who use nada (no drugs, alcohol, smke, etc.)

Unfortunately I stated vaping with Kanger equipment. ( I have a bag home of about 15 different Kanger devices that either just stopped working, I dropped or else leaked from day 1. Directions and documentation from Kanger are terrible.

I have actually made 4 months with a Kanger Cupti 2 but have a Cupti one and a Smok 850 at home for backup. Unfortunately I accidentally went into Locked mode on my Cupti 2 and do not know how to get out.

Also there are vaping levels of M1-M5 on Cupti 2 indstead of numbers. How do I get to numbers? I know it can be done because I have done it accidentally twice.
Here is the manual for you, it explains how to use the settings on pane #7 & #8
http://www.vapor4life.com/media/User Manuals/Vape Mods/Kanger/kangertech_cupti2.pdf

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome:cheers:

I also started with a Kanger kit; Subtank Nano. But other than the draw being too restricted, and the paint peeling off, it was a tough little mod. Even dropped it in our birdbath fountain, once. Disassembled, dried it out with a blow dryer, and kept on ticking.
Sorry you've had such bad luck with yours. And also that I don't have any knowledge on the Cupti.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors