Become a Patron!

CigNot Denver CO

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those of us out here in Colorado I happened across a vape shop today...Was checking prices for coils. The staff there checked my Ohms for me (since I had NO CLUE how to check that on my itaste svd). She told me what type of coils I needed. She also recommended a place to get some good inexpensive organic cotton nearby for wicking. She also explained to my husband the benefit of getting a clone vs. a genuine as a new vaper...and how it can seem overwhelming but not that hard. Just time consuming.

I will definately return to this shop. Very friendly and helpful. All you ask for in a great vape shop in my opinion!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For those of us out here in Colorado I happened across a vape shop today...Was checking prices for coils. The staff there checked my Ohms for me (since I had NO CLUE how to check that on my itaste svd). She told me what type of coils I needed. She also recommended a place to get some good inexpensive organic cotton nearby for wicking. She also explained to my husband the benefit of getting a clone vs. a genuine as a new vaper...and how it can seem overwhelming but not that hard. Just time consuming.

I will definately return to this shop. Very friendly and helpful. All you ask for in a great vape shop in my opinion!
Kind of curious is it a franchise or did Cignot move from Il. and open a B&M.

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am not sure...it is a store here in Denver ....

getemmurph

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you say where said vape shop is located? I'm also in Denver and can recommend 4 shops I trust that have great service and juice. Have to say I have never heard of this one though.

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is 1412 W 38th Ave. I am trying to find one more south Denver since that is closer to me...any suggestions?

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I asked them about the illinois stores. They are a family owned type of franchise.. 7 stores in illinois and one here...still have no complaints about that store!

VU Sponsors