Become a Patron!

Cinnamon Fried Ice Cream

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A simple recipe with two ingredients. Inspired by Fizzmustard's Mustard Milk that uses TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and TFA Strawberry. Here I used CAPS VBIC and CAPS Cinnamon Danish Swirl. This turned out very nice. It can be vaped after a day or two, but is much better after 7 days. I tried a little each day so if you try this, make enough to make it through a 7 days steep. If you're like me, it's hard to wait for juice to steep. It's a lite, fluffy, creamy cinnamon after steeping that has a very nice sweetness to it that is not overwhelming at all. I'm working on another version of this adding a touch of Flavorah Rich Cinnamon and some FA Fuji which so far is pretty damn good. I'll post that another day if it turns out as well and doesn't need anymore tweaking. If you would like to give that a go and have Flavorah Rich Cinnamon, what I've done is added 2 drops per 15ml and added 2% FA Fuji to the ingredients as they are below.

Mixed at 60vg/40pg and 2mg Vapers Tek nic

8% CAPS Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
4% CAPs Cinnamon Danish Swirl
(Contains Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin)

EDIT: I kept telling myself as I was vaping this that it reminded me of something I've had before and then it came to me so I've renamed it from Cinnamon Cream to Cinnamon Fried Ice Cream. I guess that should've been obvious :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made this last Friday and haven't touched it yet. (getting impatient) I wanted to give it a full 7 day steep so should be ready by Thanksgiving. I'll let you know what I think. I did add .5% of FA cookie to mine.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made this last Friday and haven't touched it yet. (getting impatient) I wanted to give it a full 7 day steep so should be ready by Thanksgiving. I'll let you know what I think. I did add .5% of FA cookie to mine.

Thanks for posting. I like it a lot. I have another batch steeping. Let me know how it turns out for you. Adding the cookie sounds like it should compliment it nicely! I'll mix a batch of that in a little while...

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Will let you know for sure. I will say I was tempted to try it today but I held off. The past 2 weekends I went on a mixing spree and made up tons of different trial recipes. I have about 20 different bottles with 25-30ml in them with dates on them of when they are made. Of the ones I have tried I haven't been disappointed yet. No breakthrough crazy wonderful recipes, but good and I enjoy them. I do have one with lemon sicily, cinnamon danish swirl and oba oba that I did just on a whim and actually went through it pretty quick. After 3 days it was really good but went fast.

Looking forward to trying this though.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've done the mixing spree thing too. Lot of fun, but it makes me want more and more tanks to fill with different recipes :D I have a few that I make regularly that have been shared by others. @Cramptholomew's White Coconut Cake is excellent and one I've been vaping for several months.

I'm about to share another recipe in the next day or two that I've been working on for 3-1/2 months and I'm loving it. It's hard to share recipes and be confident that at least some people will like it when there are so many variables, not to mention the way we taste and smell things differently. Our sense of smell plays a large roll in how we taste vaped ejuice and that alone has variables. There are so many other different mods, tanks, coils, cotton, wattages, temp control, etc that unless someone vapes your juice exactly the same as you, something isn't going to taste exactly as you're tasting it though it may still be good.... or bad. I usually test mine in a mutation x RDA, Kanger Sub Tank using the RBA, and an Atlantis 2 and they all have subtle differences. Oh well.... that's the nature of it.

I like simple, but this new recipe I'll be posting is much more complex, using a total of 18% flavoring with 10 flavors and none of which are below 1%. Five of those are CAP's which replaced the TFA's I was using. The CAPs was a game changer for the recipe.

EDIT: I'm going to try a couple more adjustments before I post the recipe I spoke about above just to be certain it is the version I want to share, so it might be another week or two.

Last edited:

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like simple, but this new recipe I'll be posting is much more complex, using a total of 18% flavoring with 10 flavors and none of which are below 1%. Five of those are CAP's which replaced the TFA's I was using. The CAPs was a game changer for the recipe.

I've been transitioning to using more CAPs myself, the flavors appeal to me so much more. so far in my mixing experience i'd say i prefer CAPS>FA>TFA

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been transitioning to using more CAPs myself, the flavors appeal to me so much more. so far in my mixing experience i'd say i prefer CAPS>FA>TFA

I'm liking CAPs a lot also. I have a recipe I'm tweaking before I post it that uses mostly CAPS where as I was using mostly TFA before I made the adjustments.

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm liking CAPs a lot also. I have a recipe I'm tweaking before I post it that uses mostly CAPS where as I was using mostly TFA before I made the adjustments.
I should revisit my old recipes from when I first started. I was using primarily TFA during that time. I bet switching them with CAPs would make a substantial difference :) thanks for the idea!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors