Become a Patron!

CIRRO FLAVOUR CHANGED

Hi .. I have been using Cirro (Tobacco and Utterly Menthol) and the formula has now changed. Totally different flavour / taste and I'm not keen at all.

Anyone else using Cirro experienced the same or can advise on what to use now ?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1. Check here for flavor vendors.
2. Locate nearest trustworthy vendor, order menthol/tobacco/{insert flavor here] flavoring.
3. Purchase your "base" juice in desired nicotine strength
4. Explore the DIY ejuice threads on the forum to learn basic mixing, what is needed.
5. Buy syringes, gloves, bottles as needed.
6. Locate recipes for menthol/tobacco/{insert flavor here] ejuice.
7. Experiment with recipes until you find what suits you for a menthol/tobacco/{insert flavor here] juice.
8. Wash, rinse, repeat as needed, enjoy.

Seems as far back as 2015 the company creating that brand of juice switched hands. There were several articles in many various vaping industry media offering similar advice.

In one article's comments there was mention of a new company carrying the original brand's flavor. The search term/s "Cirro Utterly Mentol recipe" / "Cirro Tobacco recipe" typed into a search engine input field without quotation marks ought to help locate those articles.

Now, is the point when I ask if you want me to vape it for you? Am I to tell you what you think of the eight times you tried, and finally found a mixture "close enough"?

Looking back this seems the thread in your queries. You're given everything but the doing. You still flog a dead horse instead of doing. So, we have to ask if you want us vaping it for you?

Smokers used to ask after lighting a "bummed" cigarette for a mate, "smoke it for you, too?" That ought to offer some context for you.

Breathe Mr. @harry_wilson , only you can for yourself. Step into it lively, this beast we call life, be the man you're destined to be. I've no intent to disrespect or belittle you, only offer some light prodding encouragement. You need to live life for yourself, we all know you can.

My Pap learned to swim by falling off a log in a river. It was swim or die. Here's your moment.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors