Become a Patron!

Cleito RTA Dual Clapton

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please move this if I picked the wrong section, but I was wondering if anyone has tried out the RTA for the Cleito yet? It looks like something I'd be interested in picking up, but I have limited experience with RTAs and wanted to hear some good feedback before I drop the cash on one. Anybody tried one?

cleitorta3.jpg

cleito_rta__.jpg

I love my Cleito, have all three colors. Will be getting the RTA this week. Would like to hear information also.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO XL using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I moved this to a section it's more likely to get input. I'm also interested in the RBA for the Cleito - I'm seeing them for around $12 so far!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one on the way from here: http://vapel1fe.com/#_l_2k

They had a pop up to like there facebook or sub to there twitter, something social media related and I got a coupon for $6 off a minimum $15 order and the Cleito RBA is only $15.99. There in NJ and shipped the next day, should get it tomorrow or Friday. Will post my thoughts once I have a chance to try it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got around to trying out the Cleito RTA this morning. I was planning on putting my own build in it but just wanted to try it so I just used the clapton build that already came installed, just had to wick it.

I have only got 1 tank of juice through it so far but it has great taste and clouds. I would have to get a 2nd Cleito to be able to compare the RTA to the prebuilt coils, I think it is that close. The prebuilt is probably more airy, just figuring that because of the horizontal coil on the RTA vs the prebuilts vertical build. It is still very airy though, I don't think anyone would complain about that.

I haven't got any dry hits with the prebuilt 0.42 ohms dual clapton at 45 watts and no leaking, this has a lot to do with how well you wick but it was easy.

If you love the Cleito with the prebuilt coils then I think you will love the RTA and it is a no brainer for the price. You definitely will want to get the 5ml Cleito glass replacement if you take the Cleito on the road with you, probably only holds 1.5 to 2ml of juice with the RTA installed.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I personally prefer the RTA with the cleito. I love the rebuildable option on it, and with the RTA the tank maybe has 2.1 going with the bubble tank you double it and then some

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got around to trying out the Cleito RTA this morning. I was planning on putting my own build in it but just wanted to try it so I just used the clapton build that already came installed, just had to wick it.

I have only got 1 tank of juice through it so far but it has great taste and clouds. I would have to get a 2nd Cleito to be able to compare the RTA to the prebuilt coils, I think it is that close. The prebuilt is probably more airy, just figuring that because of the horizontal coil on the RTA vs the prebuilts vertical build. It is still very airy though, I don't think anyone would complain about that.

I haven't got any dry hits with the prebuilt 0.42 ohms dual clapton at 45 watts and no leaking, this has a lot to do with how well you wick but it was easy.

If you love the Cleito with the prebuilt coils then I think you will love the RTA and it is a no brainer for the price. You definitely will want to get the 5ml Cleito glass replacement if you take the Cleito on the road with you, probably only holds 1.5 to 2ml of juice with the RTA installed.
Good to hear! I accidentally ordered two from different places, because I forgot I had already ordered one LOL So I guess I'l have to get another Clieto to go with it:p

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, mjag and Mr. Haze! I guess that settles it. I'm not much of a builder but it sounds like I'm going to have to try this one. The Cleito is my 2nd favorite tank after the Crown and I've been looking for a way to save money on coils for a while now.

One question, how long do the coils and wicking material last? I assume the former is usable for longer than the latter, but how much use can a chain vaper who tears through coils at the rate of one every 2-3 days expect to get between rewicking and coil replacement?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
wicking I tell people typically last 5/18 tanks full. Depends on the VG, the more VG the quicker the coils gunk up.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get weeks, or even months, out of my coils. Wicking depends so much on a) the juice, and b) how much you vape. There are some tanks where I just change the wicking every day, but that will really depend on those two factors more than anything.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My RBA arrived today. It came with 3mm claptons already installed, and on my second wicking effort it worked like a charm! I wicked it as shown in this video
The only downside is that the RBA is huge, and with that installed you can only fit a tiny amount of juice. But it doesn't leak, and it'll be a useful backup if coils become hard to get (recommended to get the bigger glass to go with it!).

VU Sponsors