Become a Patron!

**CLOSED**Kanger Dripbox RDA NEW - Selling as KIT ONLY. See last comment for Dripbox Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have a Kanger Drip RDA in Red NEW PLUS 15 (5 boxes) of NEW, unopened replacement drip decks (pre-wicked) at 0.2ohms. AND, the stock deck, screws, screwdriver, small Allen key pre-made coils plus cotton - premade coils for Dual Build. BUNDLE FOR SALE ONLY.

I used it only ONCE= 1/2 day. I prefer Subtanks and other RDAs. Really nice set up. Works great!

$35 for the bundle and FS! Drip Replacements also fit Dripbox 160!

Think about it. Hypothetically say, $15 for RDA & accessories, $4 ea for 5 boxed (15) replacement RDA replacement wicked heads. However you want to look at it - it's a great bargain. FREE SHIPPING!

Friends and Family Discount! Price is firm.
:yes:
Kanger RDA n Goodies 50.jpg

Kanger Drip Coils 50.jpg

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
No. Well, Kinda. I posted for the whole bundle. Someone contacted me today wanting the mod only. So, I'm putting up the RDA. He still hasn't gotten back to me on the mod price, so I'm keeping the Bundle listing up until I'm sure. Is that okay?

Whoa!! I made a huge pricing error. No way I can edit my thread title? Not only did I quote the wrong price, but these 15 replacement coil decks can be used with the Dripbox 160, which apparently some folks are looking for!

You can delete the post with a link to my other post...I think I did it yesterday. Also, could you PLEASE change the title of my threads with the following prices?
Bulk price for mod, RDA and extra coils is $50
Price for RDA and extra coils should be $35
You have editing abilities for your titles. I don't want to close the wrong things, I'm confused LOL!!

Find your posts, reply in them if you want them closed. I don't want to mix them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors