jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Stupid cart software makes me manually approve the reviews. I have put in a feature request for a module or some way to let them be auto approved.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Stupid cart software makes me manually approve the reviews. I have put in a feature request for a module or some way to let them be auto approved.
Probably so that you can refuse some if you want

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't do that. There are nutcases out there that will make you want put it back to manual approvals. I had some really weird shit that people posted (including competitors) that I was glad I used the manual approval option.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Don't do that. There are nutcases out there that will make you want put it back to manual approvals. I had some really weird shit that people posted (including competitors) that I was glad I used the manual approval option.

Thanks for that. Didnt really think about the craziness.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Put up some Vaperzcloud stuff
-Shogun RDA
-Nato Mods (raw brass, custom ones coming)
- RTA's
- RDA's
- Mods and Mod Kits

Also put up a DUVO Alpha RDA in Brass and Copper. These things are no punk.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
very cool. good luck with this. Make some tees!

I plan to as soon as I start making some money. Have potentially the greatest vape shop T shirt design ever created. Just need to make some money first.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That shogun is highly interesting

Its a good single coil option. The draw is more restrictive than I would prefer, but it has excellent flavor.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Its a good single coil option. The draw is more restrictive than I would prefer, but it has excellent flavor.
Still looking for my hadaly replacement and that is definitely a less expensive option over the citadel.
Hmmmm I hate you. :xD::teehee:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have a batch of Steam Crave stuff coming in today or tomorrow.
Whole bunch of Titan Kits in Gunmetal
Bunch of the Limited Edition Aromamizer Plus in Blue
and a whole bunch of the Glas RDSA's

Will not have them up on the site until Sunday since Saturday is being allocated to setting up my custom finishing shop. 1st oven came in and need to run the electrical and setup the blast cabinet and vent hood for the spray booth. Fun stuff coming.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok order for Shogun in smoke black coming your way! Yay!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Put up some Steam Crave Glas RDSA's, Aromamizer Plus Limited Edition Blue and Red RTA's and Some Titan PWM kits this morning. Sold all of the red Aromamizer plus RTA's so having to order more, same with the Black and pretty soon the silver PWM kits. Still have a bunch of the gun metal kits.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This week all e-liquids are $15 and free 1st class shipping (or media mail depending on weight) for e-liquid orders over $50 for F&F customers.

I need to turn some of these and make room for more. We have a lot of really great e-liquids on the site for those that don't mix their own. Some of the brands have never been sold this low ever. Most are 100ml bottles and all premium brands.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Morning Star Hustle mods, ACD 810 Candy Mods, and Mountain Mods are up on site and all the other things I hadn't put up recently are now up on the store. I will be getting my custom built paint booth next week I think unless there is another design delay. Finishing will begin soon and I may create a sub site for paypal payments.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I should preface the incoming photo by saying it is satire, in its entirety. Just a heads up.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
We have Datt White Stuff cotton (10 Gram Bags) in stock. It will be on the site tomorrow but if you want some, ping me. We also received a big order of Unicorn 3-In-1 mods and stack kits.

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
just a heads up folks. We will not be filling orders from Weds-Friday. We are having an inventory management system implemented to make sure we can keep track of and accurately control it going out. If anyone places an order on one of those days, it likely will not ship until Monday. Just being transparent.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Inventory management work is complete for now. The developers didnt do exactly what we wanted but thats another story. The cart has been opened back up and all is well.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
We now have the Unicorn 3-In-1 Kits on the site in all finishes. Black, Black Knurled, 24K Gold Knurled, Brass, Copper, White Brass and the Bastard MDX kits as well. We have a whole bunch of them.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
St.-Pats2048x1367.jpg

Happy Saint Patricks Day for all of the Irish folks around here (like me) and those of you who are Irish today only. Please drink responsibly if you drink and be sure and beat a snake to death with a stick if thats your thing.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm ready. Lol not really. Two shots and I'm done. Ha ha. Those new unicorns are amazing by the way
cd20836df10944401c168eb61ee1ee08.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'm ready. Lol not really. Two shots and I'm done. Ha ha. Those new unicorns are amazing by the way
cd20836df10944401c168eb61ee1ee08.jpg
You have to take 3, one of which is for me.

I have plenty of them. Let me know when you want one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Received some Copper Kennedy Vindicators and Stainless Vindicators. Still waiting on the black cerakote ones to show up and if these dont sell real quick I will coat them all and sell them as special editions. Any requests?

JBT81

baby empath
VU Donator
Probably not. We are taking on only selective Chinese brands. We partnered with Hellvape because their RDA's and RTA's are great and proven. After trying the Ring Lord and Lotus we decided to partner with Hugsvape and because I like Steam Crave so much we partnered with them as well.

Thats about it for the foreseeable future with us and China. Its pretty hard to compete with them on their own Chinese brands. To put it in perspective on a Hellvape RTA, I would have to buy at least 500 of them to sell them at fasttech's prices and make a couple of dollars. We plan to pick up some to have mainly as an add on item. We will never move these brands in large volumes.

i mistakenly ordered the Titan kit from steamcrave themselves... wish i had known about your store before hand!

it's ok. i plan to buy some of your liquids and an Elite V3 (when they are back in stock). possibly a mech or two :D you guys have such good pricing and selection. ALSO i was eyeing the glaz rda and... maybe the shogun? ill check out some videos. (oh, i really like how you added videos to some of the item pages!! nice touch)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Heads up, new products and restocks will be coming in over the next week.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
skull.21700_NEW_2.jpg

Have some of these coming my way tomorrow. If anyone wants one, please let me know.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh I want one, but I can't afford one and I'm not desperate enough (yet) to offer sexual favors.

As beautiful as you are sir, I am not desperate enough to ask you to. You would also have to take it up with the missus and you know she is fire.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This weekend I will be doing at least the following pieces for sale from my custom shop.

1. Drako "Commandant" Stack Kit- Cloudist Green
2. Drako "Commandant" Stack Kit- Silver/Grey
3. Kennedy Vindicator 21700 Copper w/ 25 mm Goon (SS). Tube and Button done in Cloudist Blue, Goon and switch housing done in metallic silver.

If I have time, I plan to do 1/2 dozen V2 Apocalypse (copper) in whatever colors I have left. These will be $40/each. The inside of the caps will remain bare copper for safety sake.

Setup 1-3 will be $210 each shipped first class, leaving Monday morning. They are priced very well, as the cheapest I can find the commandant is the price I am selling it coated, and the Vindicator + Goon is a bargain for a coated piece.

I really want to get some of these pieces out there as it will be a big part of the shops business (I believe it anyway). Giving you all first stab at this stuff as usual, it will disappear on social media quickly.

I will do them Sunday and post pictures in the evening. If my new stickers for the custom shop arrive they will leave with the order, if not they will be sent as soon as in hand.

My work on this is guaranteed to be free from defects for 2 years. If I fail, I will fix it for free. If you fail, I will fix it for a nominal fee.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have some League of Scoundrels CONSVR's that came in and a couple of RDA's. Will be putting up some custom stuff tomorrow. Had an order come in over the weekend for that and had to fill it.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is one of several things that will be trickling out to the site this week.
CUS-MSM-Hus-Rapture-2048x.jpg
Custom finished Morningstar Modz- HU$TLE with a matchy-matchy Rapture RDA.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This weekend I will be doing at least the following pieces for sale from my custom shop.

1. Drako "Commandant" Stack Kit- Cloudist Green
2. Drako "Commandant" Stack Kit- Silver/Grey
3. Kennedy Vindicator 21700 Copper w/ 25 mm Goon (SS). Tube and Button done in Cloudist Blue, Goon and switch housing done in metallic silver.

If I have time, I plan to do 1/2 dozen V2 Apocalypse (copper) in whatever colors I have left. These will be $40/each. The inside of the caps will remain bare copper for safety sake.

Setup 1-3 will be $210 each shipped first class, leaving Monday morning. They are priced very well, as the cheapest I can find the commandant is the price I am selling it coated, and the Vindicator + Goon is a bargain for a coated piece.

I really want to get some of these pieces out there as it will be a big part of the shops business (I believe it anyway). Giving you all first stab at this stuff as usual, it will disappear on social media quickly.

I will do them Sunday and post pictures in the evening. If my new stickers for the custom shop arrive they will leave with the order, if not they will be sent as soon as in hand.

My work on this is guaranteed to be free from defects for 2 years. If I fail, I will fix it for free. If you fail, I will fix it for a nominal fee.
Do you have a pic of #3?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You're correct. The goon wouldnt match as well which is probably why jwill went with the apocalypse.

That is just for the picture. I ended up not doing a Goon with it, it will be priced accordingly at $160.00

VU Sponsors