Become a Patron!

cloudy ejuice

antonio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, i just made my diy banana flavor ejuice, taste great with nice clouds but it's super cloudy. Any recommendations anyone?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You mean the juice itself is cloudy, or you're blowing big clouds vaping it?

If the juice is cloudy, it's probably one of your flavorings. What'd you use?

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have found that my TFA Cinnamon Red Hot is always cloudy when I mix it, but clears up once the juice in the tank warms up. I vape a lot of it and have never had a problem because of it.

antonio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You mean the juice itself is cloudy, or you're blowing big clouds vaping it?

If the juice is cloudy, it's probably one of your flavorings. What'd you use?
Its the juice itself that is cloudy, i mixed 100% vg and banana flavoring.

antonio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTry J, post: 310512, member: 15512"]I have found that my TFA Cinnamon Red Hot is always cloudy when I mix it, but clears up once the juice in the tank warms up. I vape a lot of it and have never had a problem because of it.[/QUOTE]
So i shouldn't be too worried?

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glass or plastic bottles/syringes?
Many bananas are known to react with plastics, I've even heard of some peoples syringes and syringe stoppers "melting" when coming in contact with plastic, especially ripe banana by TFA. Pictures would help greatly...

antonio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="DarthVaper419, post: 310986, member: 1myass or plastic bottles/syringes?
Many bananas are known to react with plastics, I've even heard of some peoples syringes and syringe stoppers "melting" when coming in contact with plastic, especially ripe banana by TFA. Pictures would help greatly...[/QUOTE]
Bottles and syringes are plastic, that cld be my problem.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="DarthVaper419, post: 310986, member: 1myass or plastic bottles/syringes?
Many bananas are known to react with plastics, I've even heard of some peoples syringes and syringe stoppers "melting" when coming in contact with plastic, especially ripe banana by TFA. Pictures would help greatly...
Bottles and syringes are plastic, that cld be my problem.[/QUOTE]
If the final product is cloudier than the beginning ingredients I would guess that it's some sort of reaction. I'm no expert though

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I'm mixing 80+% VG and shaking vigorously while warm/hot, cloudiness and/or foam is normal for me. Warm it up and let it cool completely without any shaking, and see if this helps. If so, the cloudiness is only microbubbles, suspended with VG's crazy surface tension.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Best to use glass syringes for mixing, or make a small batch just using the drops directly from the bottles.

Then you can compare the two, process of elimination...

antonio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for all the help and tips guys, i appreciate it!

VU Sponsors