chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Especially for @Ace

Recipe is all flavourart made with 50/50 vg/pg 11mg VT Nicotine 10mls, tested on a Igo W single coil enlarged airhole, 28g kanthal at 1.3 ohms vaped at 12.5 watts.

Cookie 2% 0.2mls
Cocanut 3% 0.3mls
Chocolate 3 drops per 10mls
Cocoa 3 drops per 10mls
Meringue 2 drops per 10mls

This was microwave steeped for 6 seconds. Shake and Vape. And above all enjoy! :rolleyes:

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not an almond flavour, it's coconut. I never had almond joy. It tastes like an even blend of coconut and chocolate to me. My hubby says it tastes like a chocolate coated macaroon too.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
sorry have not slept.. ment coconut.
There is a scent of snuff I LOVE it has a slight toasted coconut flavor and toffee.

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
Microwave steeped? Interesting-- At what power level? Mine goes from low to high--low being totally useless and high instant fryer-- I bought a cheap ultrasonic cleaner the other day. never tried it for juices but it does a great job on my tank parts an electric razor parts

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BK do you have a crock pot or one of those dip warming crock pots?
If the radiation box is unwilling to work with ya that is an option also.

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
Especially for @Ace

Recipe is all flavourart made with 50/50 vg/pg 11mg VT Nicotine 10mls, tested on a Igo W single coil enlarged airhole, 28g kanthal at 1.3 ohms vaped at 12.5 watts.

Cookie 2% 0.2mls
Cocanut 3% 0.3mls
Chocolate 3 drops per 10mls
Cocoa 3 drops per 10mls
Meringue 2 drops per 10mls

This was microwave steeped for 6 seconds. Shake and Vape. And above all enjoy! :rolleyes:

Finally got around to vaping this and I really like it. First time I've used FA cocoa and chocolate without getting that cocoa powder sensation.
A winner in my books!!

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally got around to vaping this and I really like it. First time I've used FA cocoa and chocolate without getting that cocoa powder sensation.
A winner in my books!!
I am glad you like it.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The chocolate and the cocoa are the tiny dropper and the meringue is the larger dropper.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
has anyone come up with %'s for the last 3 ingredients on this one or weight in grams?
My thought with those dropper sizes she mentioned would be 0.75% on the chocolate and cocoa, 0.5% on the meringue. That's what my experience with those sizes would say. Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong on that. :)

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My thought with those dropper sizes she mentioned would be 0.75% on the chocolate and cocoa, 0.5% on the meringue. That's what my experience with those sizes would say. Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong on that. :)
ok cool, i guesstimated about that as well, just mixed will try it in a couple days :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I used .75% on all 3 and it was great.

VU Sponsors