Coconut - Flavorah / 0.4%
Cookie - Flavorah / 1.1%
Cream - Flavorah / 0.4%
Graham Cracker - Flavorah / 0.4%
Sweet Coconut - Flavorah / 0.95%
Vanilla Bean - Flavorah / 0.4%
Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah / 1.25%

Flavor total: 4.9

Yes, you too, can vape the C.P.C without fear, or hesitation. It's a rare that I share, as most are just never quite done enough for me, hehe, but this one's still pretty good. Don't tell @smokyblue that it's all FLV, because I'll never hear the end of it !!!!!

What in the hell IS going on, inside the C.P.C ??

Coconut. Pudding. Cookies !!!!

Two coconuts, with the FLV Coconut handling the mid and lower and notes, and the FLV Sweet Coconut picking up the higher end and boosting. The Cookie and GC adds the bakery back end, while the Vanilla Pudding thickens and rounds out the middle, with only a slight kiss from the Vanilla Bean, and Cream.

A week will help it settle and thicken, but it's actually not bad as a S&V. Low overall flavorings, and simplicity yields a tasty Coconut and Cookies, but with something more.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Jimmy Lee

Member For 4 Years
View attachment 185160

C.P.C by FLV

Coconut - Flavorah / 0.4%
Cookie - Flavorah / 1.1%
Cream - Flavorah / 0.4%
Graham Cracker - Flavorah / 0.4%
Sweet Coconut - Flavorah / 0.95%
Vanilla Bean - Flavorah / 0.4%
Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah / 1.25%

Flavor total: 4.9

Yes, you too, can vape the C.P.C without fear, or hesitation. It's a rare that I share, as most are just never quite done enough for me, hehe, but this one's still pretty good. Don't tell @smokyblue that it's all FLV, because I'll never hear the end of it !!!!!

What in the hell IS going on, inside the C.P.C ??

Coconut. Pudding. Cookies !!!!

Two coconuts, with the FLV Coconut handling the mid and lower and notes, and the FLV Sweet Coconut picking up the higher end and boosting. The Cookie and GC adds the bakery back end, while the Vanilla Pudding thickens and rounds out the middle, with only a slight kiss from the Vanilla Bean, and Cream.

A week will help it settle and thicken, but it's actually not bad as a S&V. Low overall flavorings, and simplicity yields a tasty Coconut and Cookies, but with something more.
I have had this recipe steeping for about three weeks now and I’m excited to try it, thanks for sharing mate. I will leave you a review very soon.

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up a few weeks ago and I'm vaping now. You got a winner here @SessionDrummer! I like how you combined both of the coconuts to bring out the fullness and they wouldn't hide behind the pudding.

👍👍
Sorry for the late response @gopher_byrd, and thank you very much. @Smoky Blue would be proud of me for actually making an ALL FLV recipe !!!!

VU Sponsors