Become a Patron!

Coils not working?

Captm0rgan420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Atlantis V2 with an Eleaf 50w ... I was using the coils that came with the Atlantis and they work fine. I ordered a 5 pack of the internet and it comes up as No atomizer. But it reads the other one. Im not really sure whats going on with this...this also happened with my other vape...is there something Im doing wrong?

Also, what is a vaping website with authentic stuff.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is the resistance of the new coils? If you got the new 0.3 ohm ones, I think they're too low for the Istick to read.

Captm0rgan420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the vape from 101 vape and the coil from eBay. I'm pretty sure they are both fake I just did some research. That is probably why right ? And thats why I asked what's a legit site. Is that joes vaper guy on here sell real stuff ?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the vape from 101 vape and the coil from eBay. I'm pretty sure they are both fake I just did some research. That is probably why right ? And thats why I asked what's a legit site. Is that joes vaper guy on here sell real stuff ?
101 Vape is very reputable. Ebay is hit and miss!

Vapor Joe doesn't sell, he just recommends. But sometimes his links go to Ebay.

There are a ton of reputable places: vapenw, sweet vapes, vapor beast - check out www.vapecrawler.com for the best prices.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
I just looked up your mod... specs state rated resistance range is 0.2Ω to 5.0Ω

VU Sponsors