Become a Patron!

collectable/rare mech mods

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Bohemian. I think a dozen were made...

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grandpa total of 13 made ,pinoy mod
REF 26, 16 prototypes were made ,, Texas made mod

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Authentic Skeleton Key is all I know of besides variants with small batches made of other mecs

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Victorian Lady, no others made(Steampunk):D
IMG_0710_zpsd3f45d08.jpg

Last edited:

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mad Black Panther box, full mechanical, one of about 25 made before they fucked them up by putting a big stupid cat logo on the side
2b61029ed4b9c65ed7f06b91a547c9c0.jpg

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want both of those mods. Although I do own a nice DJK mod. All iron wood and carved.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make an offer on the mbp, I VERY rarely use it, and am currently occupied by a new fuel/overdose v2 combo from MCV. Hell I'll even throw the Buhawi in along with it, I've got enough attys already I won't miss it. It's authentic, I have no proof though beside the fact I don't think anyone cloned it lol

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The meteor mod or whatever it's called is rare and expensive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would imagine so. Pretty sure kamagong is aka ironwood. Dark colored pieces and batt door on my paps box, along with the whole mbp box are kamagong

ah ok,, the Grandpa that i posted about above is also kamagong,which translates to ironwood in english

ialso have an RBC and a TripleJ

3J and grandpa has some rather nice burling on one side

s20700134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Poldiac win

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 68

s20700134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.jpg image.jpg Knurled king #27. And believe it or not, I feel my k100 is somewhat collect able. It's in mint condition

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. It's gorgeous. Hits like a train, but scared to death to use it for fear of breaking it lol

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes. It's gorgeous. Hits like a train, but scared to death to use it for fear of breaking it lol
That's why I sold my Poldiac,always worried I would drop the damn thing lol

Same with my Reo woodvil I had !

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got 4 that way. And all of them listed right here lol. I had the Poldiac and the GG listed in buy sell a while back, but I doubt many even knew what they were. The GG was a stacked series mod way before VCM was even a twinkle in its daddy's eye

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've got 4 that way. And all of them listed right here lol. I had the Poldiac and the GG listed in buy sell a while back, but I doubt many even knew what they were. The GG was a stacked series mod way before VCM was even a twinkle in its daddy's eye
Yeah the GG is definitely a old school mech ,very nice collection man

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Trying to sell off some stuff to grab a nice dual wood box ,haven't had any wood mods in a while

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2f96b3d3faf31fe492ca9009ce23eaef.jpg

Just got this fri, it might be a collector too, only 111 made. If not, oh well, at the very least it's a much better looking castigador lol
Hows that Phenotype-L compare to your Aeolus?

Nice box btw, I still dig your Phenom more though lol.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Phenotype has probably 13x the airflow of the Aeolus. I'll put it like this, I had a .09 20ga ni80 build in the phenotype, and still had 1 1/2 air holes closed off. It flows so much air my lips won't take a build hot enough to need it wide open lol. And about the SS/brass phenom....missed it, bought another one lol.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys can have my DJK anytime. I hardly use it. Here is the thing about wood box mods - you don't vape them in the winter. You always worry about taking them out of the house. I would trade this thing in heartbeat. I have had authentic rare mods - quite a few phillipine ones. I now don't care to buy 250 dollar plus mods if I can avoid it. I'm happy on a colonial with a el cabron on top. Authentic and much cheaper.

BornToDie423

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
20160129_234706-1.jpg 20160129_234642.jpg "Black Damascus Gold" is what USA Made Mods called it. The Damascus Steel Infected is only available to the public with either brass or stainless caps. This one was made with copper caps and a brass button. As far as I know, there has never been another made.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kinda rare in the US, The Scarabeus by Taifun . Its 23mm semi-mech and can use any size battery with NO GAPS.

I usually like no logos etc, but I love Beetles.

Taifun-atty-skarabaus-006-BW-B_zpsvgh8qf72.jpg

VU Sponsors