Become a Patron!

Colorado Vaper here!

dash

Member For 4 Years
So far in Colorado (that I know of) E-cigs are banned in Lakewood and Edgewater too

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi dash. And hello also to my other fellow Colorado vapers. Good to see you all here :cool:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
does it seem odd that colorado legalizes recreational weed but clamps down on e-cigs? what's up with that?

Well, it's legal to BUY weed in Colo. But you can't legally use it in any form in public (inside or out), or in hotels, or in a parked car, or in any park.... If you don't have access to a private home, I don't know where you could legally consume it. Of course it's not allowed at all in the airport, and you can't take any beyond state borders.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's legal to BUY weed in Colo. But you can't legally use it in any form in public (inside or out), or in hotels, or in a parked car, or in any park.... If you don't have access to a private home, I don't know where you could legally consume it. Of course it's not allowed at all in the airport, and you can't take any beyond state borders.

so it's pretty much like vaping ;) lol. i giggled when you said that you can't take it beyond state borders. like that doesn't happen. snort. giggle.gif

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's a good state.
I've been here my entire 36 yrs.
Agreed... I was born in Florida, lived in Virginia, for a bit, then moved here. I have family in Virginia, and whenever I visit I can't thank my parents enough for moving me out here when I was 8. Damn, I'm almost 31, time flies, and it only goes faster.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed... I was born in Florida, lived in Virginia, for a bit, then moved here. I have family in Virginia, and whenever I visit I can't thank my parents enough for moving me out here when I was 8. Damn, I'm almost 31, time flies, and it only goes faster.
Time is real funny mother f#cker!:mad:
The only problem I have is there are no shops in my little town.
The closest one is more than 90 miles round trip.
But the lady that runs it is very sweet and her prices are more than fair.
I'm hoping to go to Mile High Vape festival again.
I went up to Denver for the One in May.
That was pretty awesome.
It's a very long drive to Denver though.

Mile High Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's up Colorado vapers! Born and raised in CO myself, best place to be for sure. Just started a high end mod line where everything is manufactured right here in CO. Check out my mods and let's build the vaping industry in our home state! www.milehighmods.com.

VAPE ON!

Hi every one I just bought one and as I saw this great group, I wanna share with you too, what I bought is aspire nautilus mini. So I thing is pretty cool for now I was smoking for the last 12 years and I'm willing to quit and for the first day using the e-cig it seems will work with me and helping me to quit the cigarettes.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aspire nautilus mini's are really good....I use about three of them when I am on the go!
There's a lot of good people here to help with questions

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Guys! New to the forum and just found this thread. I'm in Aurora, moved here from Wisconsin 5 years ago and I love it here!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah...Welcome to VU. Nice to see more local vapers around! What's new in Aurora..

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, a cop got shot yesterday in Aurora. So not much has changed. LOL

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah...I read that....."Unfortunately I did live in Aurora a long time when I was a younger. Was not so crazy back then. Anyhow, there's a ton of information here and really cool people to help

A10EN

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hows it going
Denver. 6 months vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A10EN

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice
What do you vape with?

A10EN

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice. Good looking mod. Heavily considered it, but decided on the tesla.

A10EN

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice to meet you

A10EN

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What do you vape with?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone hear anything about the next Mile High Vapefest?
Went last May and had a great time.
Hoping to be able to afford to go again this year.
They said it was gonna be an annual event. But I haven't sen anything about it yet.

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
update for me... i now have an istick with the aerotank v2. nice lil mod but burns hot.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm interesting in the istick 50w
But I'm hoping to get my brother interested in the istick 20. I think he would really like it.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've been seeing lots of folks saying it burns hot.
And I don't like that the batt is non-replaceable.

I love my Sigelei100w :)

Wil westerlund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys and girls Nice to hear from other CO vapors'
I'm puffing on a variant clone with a marquis style rda man is it ever real- full of flavor and vapor
look me up on eBay I'll throw in some extra Japanese cotton for all in CO

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys and girls Nice to hear from other CO vapors'
I'm puffing on a variant clone with a marquis style rda man is it ever real- full of flavor and vapor
look me up on eBay I'll throw in some extra Japanese cotton for all in CO
Hey wil how r u liking the variant clone? I have been thinking of getting one. Was it worth it and how long does your battery last? Sorry for all the questions

Wil westerlund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey wil how r u liking the variant clone? I have been thinking of getting one. Was it worth it and how long does your battery last? Sorry for all the questions
I have to admit it at first I was apprehensive about gettin one from all the neg posts onit but after owning one I love it it's built like a tank (sturdy and weight wise) and the availability of having over 200w is impressive (for showing off) but what I like most is how it delivers the watts to your coils quick and fast and np for me. On the battery it will last about 6 to 8 hours for me, I'm using 33.3w on a .43 27g kanthal build in a marquis style atty it's just a nice warm vape sometimes I'll go all day with it, but I bought 5 of them sold 4 and then 1 was returned due to firing button issue so I'm trying to replace that button soon then I'll have a 2 day old used one for sale with 2 batteries and charger of coarse lol.
No I think you'll enjoy it extremely well it happens to be a very good mod, just get an extra battery it so nice when you hit the 30% mark and just switch battery and vape away.

Good luck with your decision- ww

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm joining! I'm a CO native, been vaping since OCT 2013, and loving it! I'm using a Nautilus mini on top of an istick 20W ATM, definitely going to upgrade soon, as well as start mixing my own juice. Great to see all the CO vapers!

-Kingboomer

Last edited:

Wil westerlund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Kingboomer welcome!!
Still a wee bit quiet but it's good to be part of something you know ;)
I'm guessing you vape on a mech mod right ? lol

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nah, using the istick 20W for the time being. I'm more interested in the higher watt regulated mods than mechs, just personal preference. I'm trying to decide between the IPV mini v2 and the istick 50w, and I'm definitely going to top one or the other with a subtank mini.

-Kingboomer

VU Sponsors