Become a Patron!

Community vs Challenge Team Challenge!!! Closes 03/31/19 (17 Prizes for the winning team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I thought it was funny is all. No offense taken, the nail / hat comment was really the most smart ass thing that popped out of my head.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Oh, I thought it was funny, too. Just don't want you to be insulted, because I really don't think you're snooty, not in the slightest.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh, I thought it was funny, too. Just don't want you to be insulted, because I really don't think you're snooty, not in the slightest.
No offense taken. I know it's all in good fun. I have been called all manner of things in my life. Some of them were even good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nearly all of my new flavors are of the challenge recipes. plus, added them into my ELR will get me even more options.
Oh challenge recipe flavors are next on my list. I've had these 2 recipes in my juice library for over a year and never got to make them. I ordered theflavors to make both of them. I'll post after I try it after work tomorrow. I think that it will be good though.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok. I have all 4 mixed.

1 thing I really like about this. while entering the flavors, many of them are VERY popular = this will give me A LOT of things I can make.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, the Baked Alaska is good, a keeper. for me, it is a tick on the mellow side. I think I am going to try upping the % a lil.
can someone recommend just how much ? like I said "just a little".

I am going to rewick here shortly, then try another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors