VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm not an avid DIY'er but know enough to say yes... the absinthe would definitely be only used as an accent, not the main flavor.
The cola and pina colada... these you'll need to try.. start around 10% and see how they taste.. you may need to add sweetener or another background flavor to get a good vape out of them.

It's very rare that a good tasting liquid only has one flavor in it.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm assuming you already know you'll add these to your preferred pg/vg/nic ratio ;)

tony09

Member For 4 Years
I'm new to DIY. Got my first order of flavors a couple of weeks ago, and made another order yesterday. I've made 15 mixes so far, ranging from pretty good, to ok, to meh, with one that I'm really stoked on that I like better than store bought juice. I soaked up info from mostly here and random google searches. My advice is to read all you can and check out recipes before you order so you don't forget something you'll want. My experience so far is the best flavors are a combination of flavors. I'm starting to see flavors as a "story" with a beginning, middle, end and a good finish. So far I'm liking a main favor, mixed with something to make it pop, with other flavors added to give it fullness and texture :) it's been a fun journey so far!!

VU Sponsors