Become a Patron!

Congress passes law in March that makes non tobacco nicotine regulated by FDA

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
a fun list here...

As further demonstration of our commitment in this area, on Aug. 1, FDA issued 17 new warning letters to manufacturers for marketing their products without the required premarket authorization. These manufacturers failed to submit applications for their non-tobacco nicotine products. On July 28, the agency also issued 102 warning letters to retailers for illegally selling non-tobacco nicotine products to underage purchasers. FDA requests that firms that receive warning letters respond to the agency within a specified time period, typically 15 working days, and provide an explanation of the steps they will take to address any violations and their plan for maintaining compliance with the law. Failure to address any violations will lead to further action, as appropriate.

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...liance-actions-and-activities/warning-letters

*filter by Issuing Office of "Center for Tobacco Products" for relevant results.

Billet Box Vapes is on there...and many others we'd recognise... :(

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
.....and my 14 y/o can have disposable vapes and thc carts delivered to my mailbox by a "plug" aka dealer.....

All the FDA action has done nothing to curb vaping in middles schools, fact period.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.....and my 14 y/o can have disposable vapes and thc carts delivered to my mailbox by a "plug" aka dealer.....

All the FDA action has done nothing to curb vaping in middles schools, fact period.
I'm not an expert but... perhaps some supervision would help. :D

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not an expert but... perhaps some supervision would help. :D
I'm no expert either but since it's everywhere they are going to try it at some point. Perhaps supervision is the difference between trying it and long term use. šŸ˜€

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Middle school kids in my podunk county of WV, talk about trying out m--@--t--h. Some I know are otherwise deemed "good kids". The "good kids" are all kind of "supervised". Then you got kids what seem given up on for being "trouble", they want to enjoy sweet leaf salad at the worst.

Cigarettes? Ha, that's the least of worries for many of these "good kids". They get family to hook 'em up, or just go get them for themselves. Vaping? I figure it's about the same as cigarettes. Yes, I vape and do so in the schools.

The difference between myself and others, I am professionally discrete. The kids never see, or suspect I vape, rub snuff. I've seen at least a half dozen rub snuff right in front of the kids. Will not name anyone unless pushed on it myself, not there to cause anyone trouble.

I am there to do the bare minimum the work requires of me, go home, get paid, wash, rinse, repeat. Yes, I take pride in my work. At the same time I no longer really care about it. Public schools have shown the value of not caring.

My point being, eat right, live right, exercise right, supervise kids right, shit happens anyway, you die anyway.

VU Sponsors